TG and SMF question.

So, I am not really a big warrior player but have started leveling one and a thought occurred to me. Everyone usually goes either TG or SMF, right? Has anyone ever experimented with using both a 1h weapon in one hand and a 2h weapon in the other? Everywhere I look its either two 2h or two 1h but no combinations. Is a combination of 1h and 2h just that ineffective or has no one really experimented with that?
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

Deleted
    It is ineffective because you get neither of the bonuses.

Deleted
    SMF only works because it gives a dmg bonus when wielding 2 1-handers, and TG works because you just hit harder. Mixing them up sacrifices the dmg bonus from SMF and the extra stats and damage from an another 2-hander.

Quote Originally Posted by Anceleon View Post
    SMF only works because it gives a dmg bonus when wielding 2 1-handers, and TG works because you just hit harder. Mixing them up sacrifices the dmg bonus from SMF and the extra stats and damage from an another 2-hander.
    Ah, I see, I skimmed over the actual SMF tooltip and assumed(you know what they say about assumptions XD) that it was baked into skills naturally because of the Heroic Strike and other skills tooltips.
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    You could also open your Spellbook, go to the fury tab and go to the last page to get the passives. There you can read what both (Single-Minded Fury and Titan's Grip) passives do and make assumptions from there.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued