Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    That sort of flippant dismissal of his crimes makes you a person of low moral character. You're a dime a dozen unfortunately.
    Pot meet Kettle. You think Felya has low moral character? Look in the mirror.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sourced from Wikipedia and discoverthenetworks.
    Link your wikipedia sources... I did, why don't you?

Link your discoverthenetworks.org site (By the way, that's a conspiracy theory site...). Too affraid to source your info directly?

That sort of flippant dismissal of his crimes makes you a person of low moral character. You're a dime a dozen unfortunately.
    Oh boy if you think that means I have low moral character wait till you get a load of this:

I think sanctity of life is bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

soros is bad therefore what the koch brothers do is okay
    no amount of discussion will make this true

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Oh boy if you think that means I have low moral character wait till you get a load of this:

I think sanctity of life is bullshit.
    Yeah, murdering babies is hip and happenin', blah blah blah. I know. You'd make a Nazi blush.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Go away, wannabe hall monitor.

See? Now you're insulting me.
    I give less of a fuck than the ZimZam if you feel that way. All your posts in this forum consist of attacking posters, wagging your finger at them, and not contributing to the discussion at hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    no amount of discussion will make this true
    One thing being worse than something else is not a concept liberals grasp easily.

Infracted: Please refrain from personal attacks
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2014-02-09 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Didn't want to waste a new post on Aeluron's pathetic bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Go away, wannabe hall monitor.

See? Now you're insulting me.

One thing being worse than something else is not a concept liberals grasp easily.

Well that passive aggressive could just stab through walls.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't think the dates match... The reason I know more about Koch brothers, is because their endeavors have been much more successful. What movement has the 'left' have to match the tea party? The last tactful thing I can remember democrats doing, was Clinton playing the saxophone on Arsenio Hall show...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

you're the one trying to defend the koch brothers. no one else here made a post trying to defend soros. so far the only "defending" of soros has been correcting the bad information you were given regarding nazis.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about you link Soros date of birth and date of WW2 ending, to see how conspiracy theorist are at math?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    I just don't think the dates match... The reason I know more about Koch brothers, is because their endeavors have been much more successful. What movement has the 'left' have to match the tea party? The last tactful thing I can remember democrats doing, was Clinton playing the saxophone on Arsenio Hall show...
    Oh now that's just an outright LIE!!!

...Obama appeared on SNL as a surprise guest during the 2008 election! :P

Consult Wikipedia, Soros was 14 or so during his stint with the Nazis.

And you want a movement equivalent to the Tea Party? Did you forget about Occupy, another thing Soros was heavily involved in?

A tangential factoid: Occupy rallies had problems with rape, desecration of property (shitting in public, on cars, etc), severe littering and all around raucous and uncouth behavior. Tea Party events have featured none of these things.
    Last edited by Incredibale; 2014-02-09 at 07:03 AM.

Consult Wikipedia, Soros was 14 or so during his stint with the Nazis.

And you want a movement equivalent to the Tea Party? Did you forget about Occupy, another thing Soros was heavily involved in?
    ...the best laughable part about this is when he compared the Tea Party to the Occupy stint.

/facepalm

PS. please link... A DIRECT LINK... to your source saying this Soros chap was "heavily involved" in the occupy event?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh now that's just an outright LIE!!!

...Obama appeared on SNL as a surprise guest during the 2008 election! :P
    I don't remember... Plausible deniability... Oh yeah!!!

I honestly don't remember, but saw the reenactment of that Clinton appearance by Will Arnett on the ArSheerio Paul Show...

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ...the best laughable part about this is when he compared the Tea Party to the Occupy stint.

/facepalm

PS. please link... A DIRECT LINK... to your source saying this Soros chap was "heavily involved" in the occupy event?
    Uh huh

Soros funded economist and Occupy

Soros-funded fiscal sponsor for OWS, ctrl-f Alliance for Global Justice

moar

10+ Year Old Account
    Consult Wikipedia, Soros was 14 or so during his stint with the Nazis..
    At the ripe age of 14... A year before the war ended... I'm sorry, not a conspiracy theory I buy...

A tangential factoid: Occupy rallies had problems with rape, desecration of property (shitting in public, on cars, etc), severe littering and all around raucous and uncouth behavior. Tea Party events have featured none of these things.
    The fact that you list those things as reflections of occupy, proves that if he had any involvement, he was a failure. If he was successful, the occupy story you would be proclaiming is a 70 year old getting pepper sprayed and a veteran getting his head kicked in.

At the ripe age of 14... A year before the war ended... I'm sorry, not a conspiracy theory I buy...
    Conspiracy theory... That word does not mean what you think it does.

The fact that you list those things as reflections of occupy, proves that if he had any involvement, he was a failure. If he was successful, the occupy story you would be proclaiming is a 70 year old getting pepper sprayed and a veteran getting his head kicked in.
    You asked for a movement from the left matching the Tea Party, and I gave it to you. Asked and answered.

You asked for a movement from the left matching the Tea Party, and I gave it to you. Asked and answered.
    Lets not pretend they hold the same levels of influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theory... That word does not mean what you think it does.
    Which one? Theory or conspiracy?

Matched in what? How many members of congress are part of occupy movement versus tea party? How many years have they lasted? What sort of impact did each have? Occupy was marginalized as you did just a few posts ago, while the tea party was standing their ground on a government shut down. I do not see a match at all... Even by your own description... If it's a match, you should have listed things they have in common, not how they are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    OWS fell flat on its ass so it doesn't count?

I mean, come on. It was even less grassroots than the Tea Party.

Though in a roundabout way you could be right, a group of spoiled, smelly college age vandals couldn't hold itself together vs mature, sensible, and respectful citizens in the Tea Party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Why not? We are pretending that a 14 year old was selling Jewish land to Hitler, while the red Army was pushing Hitler out of Ukraine and then out of Poland. As Allies were finally winning and pushing Hitler out, this dude found land that has not been taken, to give at 14... If you can believe that, the world is a magical place..l

- - - Updated - - -

OWS fell flat on its ass so it doesn't count?

I mean, come on. It was even less grassroots than the Tea Party.

Though in a roundabout way you could be right, a group of spoiled, smelly college age vandals couldn't hold itself together vs mature, sensible, and respectful citizens in the Tea Party.
    Can at any point you describe the similarity of two groups you claim match? You are counter productive to your own point...