Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Though in a roundabout way you could be right, a group of spoiled, smelly college age vandals couldn't hold itself together vs mature, sensible, and respectful citizens in the Tea Party.
    Please. Stop. Its too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Can at any point you describe the similarity of two groups you claim match? You are counter productive to your own point...
    You're never going to have a definition that someone debating you is going to be able to satisfy. Sorry you don't like the answer you were given, but it ain't my problem anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2011...-on-a-cop-car/

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...y-More-Victims

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.s...problem_f.html

http://news.yahoo.com/diseases-break...000800463.html

Last edited by Incredibale; 2014-02-09 at 07:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Can you believe that this person is arguing that the two match? It's not even a mater of bias, because he has simply yet to say a single thing that would make them match. Even being condescending in how they don't match... It's quite a show...

- - - Updated - - -

You're never going to have a definition that someone debating you is going to be able to satisfy. Sorry you don't like the answer you were given, but it ain't my problem anymore.
    How do they match or are you done proving my point?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Can you believe that this person is arguing that the two match? It's not even a mater of bias, because he has simply yet to say a single thing that would make them match. Even being condescending in how they don't match... It's quite a show...
    Honestly, the Soros-was-a-Nazi thing is more or less a giant don't take me seriously light.

15+ Year Old Account
    Though in a roundabout way you could be right, a group of spoiled, smelly college age vandals couldn't hold itself together vs mature, sensible, and respectful citizens in the Tea Party.
    I...uh...what?

OWS fell flat on its ass so it doesn't count?
    Pretty much. The Tea Party hold some moderate influence and when coupled with founders intent on spreading disinformation and propaganda for personal gain it becomes dangerous.

I mean, come on. It was even less grassroots than the Tea Party.
    Parochial =/= good.

Oh yeah, I see the Tea Party maturity you mean.

Why not? We are pretending that a 14 year old was selling Jewish land to Hitler, while the red Army was pushing Hitler out of Ukraine and then out of Poland. As Allies were finally winning and pushing Hitler out, this dude found land that has not been taken, to give at 14... If you can believe that, the world is a magical place..l
    Also the expectation that a 14 year old jewish boy who was for all intents and purposes, in the lions den would have enough influence to get everyone to just play nice and that anything short of that is selling out his people.

Yeah, murdering babies is hip and happenin', blah blah blah. I know. You'd make a Nazi blush.
    Now how did you arrive at this from what I said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Now how did you arrive at this from what I said?
    You're not down with the whole sanctity of life thing, I'm not sure what else you meant. Sorry if I misunderstood.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asserting things you read off conspiracy websites doesn't make them true.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You're not down with the whole sanctity of life thing, I'm not sure what else you meant. Sorry if I misunderstood.
    I must confess that I was being intentionally vague to see what kind of reaction I would get, but I wasn't expecting that kind of reaction.

To elaborate, I think there are legitimate instances where killing is moral. For instance, I'm not on board with the idea that the death penalty is always wrong like some people here are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanctity of life? You are using f'n Jews in WW2 conspiracy of a 14 year old, as evidence of your opinion. How do you click post after typing that? I'd get an aneurism...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, murdering babies is hip and happenin', blah blah blah. I know. You'd make a Nazi blush.
    Godwin, personal attacks, conspiracy theories, and now straw manning that abortion = baby genocide.

You're just hankering for a ban ain'tcha?

And before you blame it on some imaginary liberal bias that you think these forums may have, I suggest you read the forum rules where all of said behavior is expressly forbidden.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    Godwin, personal attacks, conspiracy theories, and now straw manning that abortion = baby genocide.

You're just hankering for a ban ain'tcha?
    I didn't post a single conspiracy theory. Not a one.

Stay on topic and stop backseat moderating.

And before you blame it on some imaginary liberal bias that you think these forums may have, I suggest you read the forum rules where all of said behavior is expressly forbidden.
    Yes, yes. I get attacked all the time by liberals. Par for the course. Would not be remotely surprised if I was banned.

Sanctity of life? You are using f'n Jews in WW2 conspiracy of a 14 year old, as evidence of your opinion. How do you click post after typing that? I'd get an aneurism...
    Not a conspiracy, it's from a fukken 60 minutes transcript.

Stop using the word conspiracy if you don't know what the word means. That goes for both of you.

"Things you don't agree with" does not equal conspiracy theory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, yes. I get attacked all the time by liberals. Par for the course. Would not be remotely surprised if I was banned.
    When someone pretty much counters your argument soundly and calmly without using baseless attacks, you call it an attack. You sling insults, call people baby murderers, use profanity, link conspiracy and think it's the same thing. Typical.

You'll fail to realize that plenty of conservatives on this forum have lots of proper debates with people and never get banned, but will join the pile of the ones that starts slinging insults when your arguments are soundly refuted and you have no counter argument, and when you're banned blame it on some imaginary bias.

George Soros and his organization Open Society Institute directly and indirectly financially support many liberal organizations, some of which championed communist causes.

This man has quite a history, his betrayal of his fellow Jews to the Nazis being a start. He was involved in financing revolutions in the middle east and Serbia. He made efforts at ruining financial systems through malicious currency speculation, to the extent that even Paul Krugman criticized his ass for it. He was convicted of insider trading in France. Moveon.org, Thinkprogress, Southern Poverty Law Center, Air America, Aspen Institute, Brookings Institute, Center for American Progress, Media Matters are but a few of the organizations he and OSI have financed. This is publicly sourced information, not conspiracy theory.

Why do liberals relentlessly bash the Koch bros and portray their finances as shadowy when Soros invented the idea of a shadow party through his nebulous networks of PACs, organizations, and funding entities? Wouldn't they be at least slightly unnerved when an economic hitman, a convicted criminal, has his tentacles rooted so deeply in the left, not only in America but across the world?
    Soros is mentioned all the time, and it just depends on who or what you are listening to (Glenn beck) as to which is mentioned more. Also I'm not sure what liberals you are talking about, painting with a broad brush like that is always the start of a poor argument and insights factionalism. As to why it seems like conservatives are painted more with the shadow money brush, that would be because they raise a far larger portion of their campaign financing that way, at least in america, and have been ultra aggressive with it since the Citizens United decision, even to the point of getting involved in local small town politics and especially in state elections. Liberal "dark money" is just as bad there just is no where near as much of it nor do they go to the extremes the conservatives have with it in the US.

Also, George Soros did not invent the idea of a shadow party, been around a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Decklan View Post
    When someone pretty much counters your argument soundly and calmly without using baseless attacks
    Which hasn't happened.

You sling insults
    Not unless it they did it first.

call people baby murderers
    I didn't call anyone a baby murder. Do a search for "baby murderer" in my post history in this thread.

use profanity
    Not against the rules AFAIK, and if it is, then practically everyone here is guilty.

link conspiracy and think it's the same thing.
    "Things you don't like" does not equal conspiracy.

You'll fail to realize that plenty of conservatives on this forum have lots of proper debates with people and never get banned, but will join the pile of the ones that starts slinging insults when your arguments are soundly refuted and you have no counter argument, and when you're banned blame it on some imaginary bias.
    You lie thoroughly, but the forum mods don't allow people to talk about their quality of moderation so I'll leave it at that.

Yeah, just go away. You're not a mod, don't act like one.

Quote Originally Posted by feellucky View Post
    Liberal "dark money" is just as bad there just is no where near as much of it nor do they go to the extremes the conservatives have with it in the US.
    Is it really true that there is less money going to liberal candidates/politicians? That seems a little hard to believe. Or maybe it's just because I've always assumed that both sides would want similar amounts of money to stay competitive.

No to mention we've all seen the " stupid tea bagger" videos on tv. How about a dose of your own medicine. I present to you a 1 percenter vs LITERALLY the 99%. Btw there's a full hour and a half version of this video.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Is it really true that there is less money going to liberal candidates/politicians? That seems a little hard to believe. Or maybe it's just because I've always assumed that both sides would want similar amounts of money to stay competitive.
    Its really hard to tell where any money is going anymore post citizens united.

It is worth noting that most of the really deep pocket PACs are GOP supporters though.

- - - Updated - - -

No to mention we've all seen the " stupid tea bagger" videos on tv. How about a dose of your own medicine. I present to you a 1 percenter vs LITERALLY the 99%. Btw there's a full hour and a half version of this video.
    Did making up your own crap get too hard? Is that why you just spam youtube links now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey look, more people defending those who don't create jobs but claim they do.

- - - Updated - - -

You said no such thing about calling people baby murderers huh.

I'm sure you'll spin this into something about how you didn't directly call him one but only facetiously implied it's cool. Which is basically the same thing.