Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Stray Dogs - No Protection

Okay, I would like to say that this not to be a left-right issue. But it is. It's very obvious to anyone who has studied leftism and its disastrous effects on society.

You know, when you look at certain countries with massive stray dog problems like Ukraine, Romania, Russia, India and several others, you are easily reminded of the moral inversion that exists on the left. While obviously not true for all individuals, the more leftist someone is the more likely it is that they will support "animal rights", even at the expense of their fellow man. Because the leftist mission is utopian, it's very easy to see how it links to this.

Animal rights activists (who are largely leftist, animal rights being a leftist idea to expand government and reduce personal freedom) would rather let children die on the streets mangled by stray dogs, than kill a single stray dog. Cause they believe in "animal rights", a bullshit concept, because government by definition is made by people for the purpose of protecting their life and property, it is NOT a tool to advance the condition of ALL living things on the planet. Secondly, it is very normal to be humancentric. That is how all species function, that is how the world works. Third, animals shouldn't have rights because they are inherently incapable of any higher thinking to even grasp the concept of rights, never mind that it's not practical for so many reasons.

Not only that but they have made it illegal to actually kill stray dogs. No longer can a man protect his life, property, family etc. he will be jailed for "murder" if he even DARES to rid his neighborhood of these dangerous wild animals. So instead they have no choice but to rely on inefficient dog catchers (big government) that NEVER get anything done and if you don't believe me, go on a chat room and talk to people in these countries, see how well their "benevolent" big brother government is handling the problem. Or better yet, go read the news, every time people in these countries want to rid themselves of stray dogs, animal rights activists come in and say no you can't.

In Moscow for example about 10 years ago a lady was imprisoned for killing a stray dog, even though these dogs KILL people. No animal who is dangerous should have any protection. If you don't want them to be killed, adopt them.

I've said this before and I'll say this again, big government is BAD. The more laws and restrictions beyond protecting life, liberty and property (i.e. exclusively for humans) the worse off it tends to be for everyone.

The animal rights movement is the perfect example of big government outreach. And before you ask, no, I do not harm animals, I do not believe in harming animals just for its own sake, I believe sane people should limit harm to animals. I just don't believe the government should be involved in this, especially when the animal in question is dangerous to human life.

This is really an issue for some people...? Like, seriously? There's thousands of things in the world that are important to be worrying about. This is not one of them.

No, you should not kill random dogs you find in the street. Using your logic it should be perfectly legal for me to walk down the streets and kill any person I see, because sometimes people attack other people, so I'm only trying to keep the streets safe by murdering every other person on the street. That way I know I'm in no danger.

See how absurdly crazy your idea sounds? Yes, sometimes dogs attack people. No, that does not mean it should be legal for you to walk around and kill every dog you see.

Deleted
    I believe I have covered your argument above.

Secondly, this is of great concern. I have no faith in government, but I do believe its purpose is to safeguard (human) life, liberty and property. Most world governments do not do this precisely because they are governed by leftism or some other big government ideology, whether it's some theocratic system, or whatever, you get the idea.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2014-02-09 at 03:57 AM.

You claim others have "moral inversions" but condone just gunning down random animals in an urban environs. Okay.

And still apparently cannot comprehend government size and authority differences despite being called on this bullshit in every single thread you post.

This has literally nothing to do with a left-right paradigm in a Western context. Stray dog infestation is a product of poverty, not misguided animal rights advocacy. If your basic thesis was correct, San Francisco and Portland would be overrun by stray dogs. Instead, they're overrun by stray humans, but that's another story...

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno about other countries but I'm pretty sure there's no law stopping me from grabbing a knife and going and killing every stray dog on the street...

Any human > any animal. Even Hitler. No one is born evil; we are all sentient and share some common ground, whether you can see it or not. If a dog is coming at you like a vicious beast, treat it like one. Government should have zero say in protecting yourself from animals. Animal cruelty is another concept entirely and can be regulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This has literally nothing to do with a left-right paradigm in a Western context. Stray dog infestation is a product of poverty, not misguided animal rights advocacy. If your basic thesis was correct, San Francisco and Portland would be overrun by stray dogs. Instead, they're overrun by stray humans, but that's another story...
    Also this, we have many strays here because many people abandon their pets since they can't care for them anymore, not to mention we barely have enough shelters to hold a few dogs... it's getting better though but slowly.... really slowly, by implementing the 14 days law after 14 days in the shelter the dog gets put to sleep. There was no such law before so strays stayed in the few shelters we had till they died of sickness or old age, in miserable, inhumane conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    If you don't want them to be killed, adopt them.
    I don't think I can be faster than the bullet from your gun.

I'm obviously not a fan of leftism but I don't appreciate people fucking with dogs. You fuck with dogs, you fuck with me. Dealwithit.jpg

What about all the animals and nature all the countries are killing daily?

Not important?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    I'm obviously not a fan of leftism but I don't appreciate people fucking with dogs. You fuck with dogs, you fuck with me. Dealwithit.jpg
    uuu so scare... much wow... very tremble...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Also this, we have many strays here because many people abandon their pets since they can't care for them anymore, not to mention we barely have enough shelters to hold a few dogs... it's getting better though but slowly.... really slowly, by implementing the 14 days law after 14 days in the shelter the dog gets put to sleep. There was no such law before so strays stayed in the few shelters we had till they died of sickness or old age, in miserable, inhumane conditions.
    14 day restriction sounds like another silly compromise as a result of leftist animal rights advocates. All it does it slow the system. It is intentional.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    What about all the animals and nature all the countries are killing daily?

Not important?
    What does that have to do with stray dogs that kill people inside cities...

From what I see it's easy for people from developed countries to speak for animal rights... they don't have to deal with the shit we have to deal here as much, if at all. They don't leave their appartment afraid that the pack of dogs just outside the building might jump them at any time because they smell funny that day or walk a bit faster than they are accustomed to.

I've been attacked by dogs that I've been feeding since they were cubs because it was dark out and they didn't recognize me... For me, if I never saw another stray dog and it'd still be too soon... don't care what they do with them, but the least money spent on getting rid of them the better.

I'd rather they spent taxpayers money on improving our quality of life instead of keeping some dogs alive for 14 days...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2014-02-09 at 04:11 AM.

What does that have to do with stray dogs that kill people inside cities...

From what I see it's easy for people from developed countries to speak for animal rights... they don't have to deal with the shit we have to deal here as much, if at all. They don't leave their appartment afraid that the pack of dogs just outside the building might jump them at any time because they smell funny that day or walk a bit faster than they are accustomed to.

I've been attacked by dogs that I've been feeding since they were cubs because it was dark out and they didn't recognize me...
    Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt12XGOJto0

lel

All life must be protected, even that of Stray dogs. Human supremacy is as evil as racial supremacy.

The Stray dogs should be contained, maybe moved to a national park where they can go feral.
    Killing them is WRONG!

Of course the Dogs shouldn't wander the city and be a threat, but killing them is wrong!
    Those poor Dogs are hungry, and most have been abandoned. They only kill if they are starving or if they are threatened, which is an accurate assession considering you have people trying to murder them just for being dogs. You can't know if the dog you tried to kill was a Dog who stopped murders, and just wanted a home instead of the killer.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2014-02-09 at 04:16 AM.

uuu so scare... much wow... very tremble...
    I will skewer their women with a donkey dick so long that their organs will get pregnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    I will skewer their women with a donkey dick so long that their organs will get pregnant.
    I don't think they sell those at the super market...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    All life must be protected, even that of Stray dogs. Human supremacy is as evil as racial supremacy.
    That is so no true. For one thing races don't really mean anything, we're all the same species, we have the same high order of thinking. We can co-exist as equals under the law. None of these things apply for animals.

You're not just wrong on biology, your moral view of the world is warped my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    The Stray dogs should be contained, maybe moved to a national park where they can go feral.
    Killing them is WRONG!
    And wasting tax dollars is not?

Oh and your demonization of the Left is pathetic. The Left is the best hope for the future.
    An ideology that praises cooperation, unity, solidarity, instead of greed, selfishness, and egoism.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    That is so no true. For one thing races don't really mean anything, we're all the same species, we have the same high order of thinking. We can co-exist as equals under the law. None of these things apply for animals.

You're not just wrong on biology, your moral view of the world is warped my friend.

And wasting tax dollars is not?
    Races meant something once, just as species apparently mean something today. Just because we have a different perception of the world, it doesn't give us the right to impose our laws, and our ways on other beings and killing them if they can't follow it.

And you just proved my point... Tax dollars...Money, is more worth than a life.
    Always that damn money. Money is the root of all evil, Communism may not work, but Capitalism spawns evil.
    A new system must be made.
    Last edited by Gurluas; 2014-02-09 at 04:19 AM.