Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Aren't they adding the boost to 90 feature already in 5.4.7...?

If they are, I'mma be boosting all toons not yet 90. That'd mean third druid, third mage, third priest, second warlock, second rogue. I have leveled 19 toons to 90, I'd say I'm done with that part of the game.

Dwarf Hunter or Gnome Priest. Maybe Draenei Paladin if I don't manage to level him up significantly before the expansion hits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either a Tauren Shaman or Paladin. Just to be that much closer to having all the Tauren classes completed.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

I'm considering Male Draenei Warrior, if the new Male Draenei look awesome enough to overshadow other Alliance races. Otherwise, I'll go for whichever one I like the looks of most.

Alliance shaman probably. Or another horde shaman on a different server.

Forsaken male priest

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure yet... I like either ranged or healz, so that limits me to a few classes (druid, shammy, priest). I definitely prefer Ele Shaman for the dps aspect over the others, so thats my likely class choice.

My ally server is kinda dead (Uldum), and my horde server is kinda skewed to Ally side (Proudmoore).

It is a definite bonus that we can now send account-bound items cross realm, so I might just go for an ally shammy on Proudmoore. As far as race/gender goes, I may wait for the new character models to make the final choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf Paladin, because I would like to try a level 90 Paladin but have never enjoyed leveling one. Not even a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something Gnome Female something.. Probably mage or finally a second Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    saving it to make a belf demon hunter.

Probably going to make another resto druid, but one on Horde so I can have a rdruid on both factions to do events with people from my website.
    Twitter

RIP Summon Stone - Resto Druid Guide Relocated to Wowhead!

Deleted
    Alliance race. Prob Worgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a Human Ret Paladin, how is ret now a days?

If not that then maybe a warrior. I feel like they are FoTM right now though and won't be any good in WoD...

Either monk, druid or shaman. Those are the only classes I don't have at least at 85.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I pick female Undead Priest, BUT I wait for till they add a new hairstyles, scars and warpaints. I wanna scars on my undead!
    Holy paladin, probably female blood elf, unless gf wants to make ally alts for the achievement.

Or a second DK on alliance side to play with some people from my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    An Alliance Rogue, since I already have every other class combo (on both factions). Would've RAFed it but free 90 saves me the trouble.

IIRC it's planned to be female Worgen.
    The last femworgen rogue I played was... lets see... Roaracroft. XD

As for what I'm planning on boosting... well, probably another rogue (assuming my realm gets Connected to another). The character could possibly be Horde and most likely female. She could be Pandaren, Troll, or Undead.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Deleted
    Male Troll druid
    or
    A monk (haven't dicided on race and gender)

I was going to boost a Horde race but with crossrealm heirlooms I decided to just wait for Gnome Female models to be released an 90 boost a Rogue. (My missing class from my raiding server.)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Either my Worgen Hunter, my Night Elf Warrior, or I'll be deleting my Hunter to roll a Blood Elf Hunter or an Orc Shaman.

Deleted
    I don't know. I've got a 90 of each and some duplicates for two factions, I'll probably save it and use it if I ever want to change realm or something.