Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    This isn't comic relief. It is people dying. Terrorist or not, death is never something we should celebrate.

Shame on you.
    There we go, didn't take long for the high and mighty to arrive.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Samitsu View Post
    Terrorists aren't people. As long as no people got injured, we can celebrate and mock all we want.
    combating emotion with emotion, good on you

unfortunately, terrorists are people.

OT: It's is, truly, too bad that anyone had to die here, but in the end I'd personally rather see the killers dead. Look at this way, they were dead anyway if they're suicide bombers, and this way they don't have to take more with them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    There we go, didn't take long for the high and mighty to arrive.
    is not enjoying any death being high and mighty? or is enjoying some death being rock bottom?

questions to ask ourselves
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

Quote Originally Posted by Ralikon View Post
    is not enjoying any death being high and mighty? or is enjoying some death being rock bottom?

questions to ask ourselves
    Is it wrong to find joy in the death of people explicitly in a class training to kill scores of other people?

Deleted
    Reminds me of this.

I also cannot fathom why people are defending suicide bombers, the vast majority of their victims are unarmed non combatants.

Deleted
    Terrorist or not, death is never something we should celebrate.
    Everybody gets what he deserves. Karma's a bitch and this story is really hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't comic relief. It is people dying. Terrorist or not, death is never something we should celebrate.

Shame on you.
    You would've hated me after we found out Osama was dead. I held a party with beer, bacon burgers, and Team America. We also took a shot to the Seals for pulling it off.
    Last edited by Jaxi; 2014-02-10 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Osama not Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Shame on you.
    I was like WTF but then I noticed Canada and realised you live in a country so far from reality as it can get. World is cruel, this was a good thing, saved life of potentialy hundreds.

Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    I think you mean Osama
    No he doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Reminds me of this.

I also cannot fathom why people are defending suicide bombers, the vast majority of their victims are unarmed non combatants.
    Nobody is defending suicide bombers. We are saying it's bad to suddenly declare certain groups of individuals *Not people*. It's the same argument with big murderers and such.

Everybody gets what he deserves. Karma's a bitch and this story is really hilarious.
    Since when can someone from a internet gaming forum decides who deserves what? Nope, nobody does. We can think what people deserve but that isn't always aligned in truth.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    No he doesn't.
    Damn it people I corrected quickly. How did you even see it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Damn it people I corrected quickly. How did you even see it!
    haha no worries I did the same thing earlier in the "US might kill a citizen" thread

i hope any student that lived took notes

Deleted
    how does one qualify as a Suicide bomb instructor since experience is the mark of someone doing it wrong

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hahahahahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Sqaurehead View Post
    how does one qualify as a Suicide bomb instructor since experience is the mark of someone doing it wrong
    /mindblown

10+ Year Old Account
    They could have injured/ killed innocent people so it's not exactly sad that they died... 22 suicide bombers could have meant 122 innocent people harmed...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing remotely funny about the entire thing is the cause of their death, and the shear irony in it all. Take a class with the intended purpose of taking lives? Well mission accomplished!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqaurehead View Post
    The bomb makers are usually the smart ones (not in this case though), they will give the actual bombs to children, the mentally ill and the poorly educated. Sometimes they won't even tell them it is a bomb, they will pay them money to walk to the place indicated and they will set it off remotely. The brains behind the operation will never strap a bomb to themselves, they prefer to leave the actual fighting and dying to others.

Is it wrong to find joy in the death of people explicitly in a class training to kill scores of other people?
    Well let's see, right and wrong is interpreted differently among people. As such, if I declare it as wrong, than it is wrong to me. If you declare it as right, than it is right to you.

To argue a case of universal right and wrong than you could probably land on agreement that death may be the worst thing possible, second to killing? Taking life is terrible, it's horrific. This man both killed, and died. He could be seen as everything wrong with the "universal code of morals". But does that make it right to find accomplishment in his death? If we used the same hypothesis we put on the man, than can we not put the same on you, or I?

And so I say, as I stated in my original post, there is no right, nor wrong here, it is simply too bad.
    Kickin Incredibly Dope Shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on.

Would you prefer that they had not blown themselves up so they could go on to finish and use their training?
    No. But that doesn't mean you celebrate or turn their deaths into jokes.

I'm not defending them, I just don't think death is something we should celebrate, no matter how wicked the person and even if their deaths are necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    I was like WTF but then I noticed Canada and realised you live in a country so far from reality as it can get. World is cruel, this was a good thing, saved life of potentialy hundreds.
    Maybe you should try to detach yourself from reality, maybe then your countries standard of living could have a chance of comparing to mine.
    Last edited by Puck; 2014-02-10 at 09:50 PM.