Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Obama
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Abraham Lincoln

Compared to the general population, you are:

High on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert.
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones.
    More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events.
    More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests.
    Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views.

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula.

Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I'm Obama
    Me2

i got a feeling this poll was rigged!
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Below average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    Somewhat likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    Somewhat likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.

James Madison.

"A standing military force, with an overgrown Executive, will not long be safe companions to liberty."

Although, I also really agree with the Thomas Jefferson quote in the post above mine.

Deleted
    James Madison.

Below average on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Above average on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried.
    High on Agreeableness, indicating that you are very empathic, tolerant of others, and socially adaptive.
    High on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are focused when it comes to goals and deadlines and like to complete your goals and tasks before starting new ones.
    Average on Neuroticism, indicating that you respond adequately to changes in your environment and feel some measure of stress under pressure without letting it get to you.

"According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula."

Damn straight.

James Madison too ^^

Deleted
    Bill Clinton...... FML

Too well rounded to judge

Deleted
    I got James Madison. I'm not an expert in American history, but as far as I know about his ideas he was a pretty decent person so it's not that bad of an outcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Barack Obama.

Deleted
    George Washington

Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Low on Openness, indicating that you find it important to preserve what past generations have built rather than throwing it all overboard on a whim.
    Below average on Agreeableness, indicating that you are often seen as critical, tough and domineering in social situations.
    Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    Above average on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Likely to be skeptical of minorities and sexual deviants.
    More likely to be pro-life rather than pro-choice.
    Likely to feel that any sensible person must start with the status quo.
    Likely to regard philosophical discussions a waste of time.
    Likely to pursue interests in the real world, rather than bury yourself in book knowledge.
    Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to take an active interest in your community, preferring instead to go your own way.
    More likely to be cosmopolitan in tastes and less likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Deleted
    Thomas Jefferson

Low on Extroversion, indicating that you are an introvert who prefers calm environments to large social gatherings.
    Average on Openness, indicating that you prefer to strike a balance between seeking out novelty and preserving the status quo.
    Average on Agreeableness, indicating that you alternate between being tenderhearted in some situations and tough-minded in others.
    Low on Conscientiousness, indicating that you are flexible with regards to goals and deadlines and that you improvise and constantly update the course as you pursue your goals.
    High on Neuroticism, indicating that you are quick to respond to changes in your environment and that you react strongly to both good and bad news.

Less likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    More likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.

Don't agree with everything but the global picture is pretty close.

James Madison, here.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Washington. However:

"According to a study done by Jeffery J. Mondak, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:"

More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.

Wrong
    Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    Wrong
    More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    Wrong
    More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    Oh god so wrong
    More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong. You'rewrong, you'rewrong
    Finally
    Still wrong
    What if TV IS my interest? Fuck the news..so...wrong?
    Getting better
    There we go
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    Yes and no. Not by choice.
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    I don't know man, almost 30 and no criminal record. Try again?
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family.
    OOOOOH YEAHHH. Times like a thousand.
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    Yeah? Why wouldn't I?
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment.
    Don't tell me what I believe.
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    Not even trying

So, long story short, this study is so incredibly wrong. It's got the right personality thing with ISTJ, and that being George, but those results are so wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

Unfortunately browser crashed so I to repeat test.

• Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation.
    • More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life.
    • Likely to feel trapped by the status quo.
    • Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions.
    • Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics.
    • More likely to favor military intervention as a means of solving foreign policy problems.
    • Less likely to think that international cooperation will solve foreign policy problems.
    • More likely to take responsibility and to take an active interest in your community.
    • More likely to be patriotic and proud of your country.
    • More likely to enjoy romantic fiction than the rest of the population.
    • Less likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking.
    • More likely to favor harsh criminal punishments over milder ones.
    • Less likely to watch TV and read the news, preferring instead to follow your own interests.
    • Less likely to mobilize your friends in your own interests, preferring instead to immerse yourself in your interests in solitude.
    • Someone who seems impassive to others, while being in fact quite sure of your own views.
    • Less likely to frequently change jobs and partners.
    • Less likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law.
    • More likely to generally agree with your immediate friends and family.
    • More likely to simply avoid people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement.
    • More likely to oppose capital punishment.
    • More likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs.
    • Less likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise.
    • Less likely to believe in any kind of dogma that you regard as settled in stone.
    • More likely to flirt with harm and danger.
    • More likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

15+ Year Old Account
    A less Conscientious, more Agreeable Jefferson.

I wonder how successful I'd be at faking Reagan, Clinton, Bush, or Obama.

Attempted to answer like Reagan, got almost a perfect Eisenhower.

My Clinton impression sounded more like Obama to the test, but more extroverted.

GWBush attempt: US Grant.
    Last edited by Mnevis; 2014-02-12 at 11:01 AM.

I got Obama.

High on Extroversion, indicating that you are an open and talkative extrovert. True
    High on Openness, indicating that you are very impatient with the way things are and always on the look for the new, the untested, and the untried. Maybe
    Low on Agreeableness, indicating that you are often seen as critical, tough and domineering in social situations. Maybe
    Average on Conscientiousness, indicating that you take a balanced approach between sticking to plans and deadlines and being flexible about updating your current goals. True
    Low on Neuroticism, indicating that you are relaxed, cool under pressure, and not shy about presenting yourself or your ideas. True

Not likely to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation. True
    More likely to be pro-choice rather than pro-life. True
    Likely to enjoy complex and abstract discussions. Wrong
    Likely to be more knowledgeable on academic topics. True
    More likely to have a tolerant attitude towards smoking. True
    More likely to favor mild criminal punishments over harsher ones. Wrong
    More likely to watch TV, read the news, and stay up to date on current events. Wrong
    More likely to mobilize your friends to take part in your own interests. Maybe
    Someone who seems opinionated to others, while being in fact quite open-minded and tolerant of opposing views. True
    More likely to frequently change jobs and partners. True
    More likely to end up in jail or to get in trouble with the law. Maybe
    More likely to generally disagree with your immediate friends and family. Maybe
    More likely to stand your ground and push back against people who are hostile to you, or with whom you are in disagreement. True

According to a study done by Jayme Neiman, Ph.D., your scores indicate that you are:

More likely than the average person to enjoy bitter vegetables like broccoli and arugula. Broccoli True, arugula Maybe
    More likely to support the use of capital punishment. Maybe
    Less likely to take a favorable view of government welfare programs. Maybe
    More likely to enjoy fitness training and physical exercise. True
    Less likely to flirt with harm and danger. Wrong
    Less likely to have insurance or to belong to a labor union. Maybe

I would say "computer you know too much!", but it failed on many points.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    Clinton! Yay <3
    Let's get killing people guis

Abraham Lincoln.

Gotta go find my stovepipe hat....