Multiple LB and Rejuv

Can a target have my 3 stacks of lifebloom and 3 stacks from someone else? (e.g. the target is a tank)

Can a target have multiple rejuv's ticking away?

The default raid frames in the client show different times ticking away on the LB and Rejuv icons for the target but I can't be certain if the target is getting the healing from two lifeblooms and two rejuvs.

Do I end up just refreshing what's already on there and the interface isn't displaying right?

I'm going to try out Vuhdo now also for display/heal management, but would appreciate the answer on the mechanics piece of it.

Thanks.

Are you asking if two different restoration druids can have their Lifeblooms and Rejuvenations ticking on the same target at the same time?

of course 2 HoT heals will heal the same target from different healers, you can just setup your raid frames to only show your heals if you want so you can manage them easily without multiple timers from other heals.

Yes, can two different resto druids have both their lifeblooms and rejuvs ticking on the same target.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalen View Post
    The default raid frames in the client show different times ticking away on the LB and Rejuv icons for the target but I can't be certain if the target is getting the healing from two lifeblooms and two rejuvs.
    If the target has two buff icons, they get the healing from both. There are no cases I know of where a target has the buff icon from a HoT but is not receiving healing from it (not counting targets affected by healing absorption or immunity debuffs). In the cases where healing effects don't stack (Earth Shield, Power Word: Shield), the target will only ever have one buff icon showing.

Way back in early vanilla, Rejuvenation from different druids did not stack. Casting Rejuvenation on a target that already had someone else's Rejuvenation would simply overwrite it. The target would never have more than one Rejuvenation buff icon, though, and it was changed a very long time ago.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivalen View Post
    Can a target have my 3 stacks of lifebloom and 3 stacks from someone else? (e.g. the target is a tank)

Can a target have multiple rejuv's ticking away?

Do I end up just refreshing what's already on there and the interface isn't displaying right?

I'm going to try out Vuhdo now also for display/heal management, but would appreciate the answer on the mechanics piece of it.

Thanks.
    Yes. If a character has two LBs ticking from two druids they both heal.

Signature Created by Jassinta