Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Found the WoW killer.

www.flapmmo.com

This is totally it guys. WoW doesn't stand a chance now. Prepare for the end etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    The real wowkiller is ourselves.

#profound.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even get past the first pillar.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

I was expecting a really tasteless/crass STI joke.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, the birds aren't angry enough tbh.

This is overpowered please nerf it, allows for warriors to have endless RAGE fuckin' flappy bird.

You start off having difficulty finding the timing... then you find it and you power on through half a dozen pillars... and then suddenly as you get familiar with it, you start mentally registering all the other little bird-head-things flying along with you & get distracted, and start failing at the first pillar again...

not working - says connecting to server and cycling through server ip addresses
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

the real wowkiller for me was warlords of draenor. it killed the game for me. I dearly hope it didn't kill it for anyone else, though.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    the real wowkiller for me was warlords of draenor. it killed the game for me. I dearly hope it didn't kill it for anyone else, though.
    I'm also from the future. Honestly, I liked it very much..
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

I'm torn. This strikes me as a troll thread, but this game is really addictive and deserves it's own thread in the video games forum.

Despite the fact its not even out yet, or even in open beta... Right.

'Checking Facts' indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    I'm also from the future. Honestly, I liked it very much..
    believe me, going to the world of the orcs under the command of an orc to ally myself with orcs and build an orc fortress to fight against orcs is not exactly my idea of fun.

Deleted
    FUCK

Stupid fucking game.

Fuck this... On flappy bird i was proud to get 6pts, i can't even get past the first shit on this one after 5min.
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

pffft, bitch please. real wow killer isn't even an mmo, it's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2QUhaKN2Q

believe me, going to the world of the orcs under the command of an orc to ally myself with orcs and build an orc fortress to fight against orcs is not exactly my idea of fun.
    You should be a politician with logic like that bro! Despite you haven't even found out a large portion of information about it much less actually played it, but you are already hating it? My god Senators and Congressmen everywhere wish to shake your hand this I promise you.

Deleted
    Oooh so that's the craze everyone is on about xD

Starting an MMO-C guild on server #1. Just put your name as MMOC-Username
    :P

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    You should be a politician with logic like that bro! Despite you haven't even found out a large portion of information about it much less actually played it, but you are already hating it? My god Senators and Congressmen everywhere wish to shake your hand this I promise you.
    what else do I need to know to hate it? gameplay is secondary to me, I don't really care much about it. I just adapt to whatever I need to do to play the game.

I am an orc hater who is stuck with the horde because blizzard put the undead in the horde. what could possibly be there for me in WoD? I can't really imagine anything good for me in an expansion like that, so I quit. currently playing orcless single player games