Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Does THIS glyph mean that Elemental will be getting a new PvP 2-piece bonus?
    Im not sure what to think of that glyph tbh. We are currently overwhelmed by Lava Spread/FN & Ephemereal Spirit/Fire Elemental glyphs, don't see why they couldn't fuse a few of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by withoutaname View Post
    I'm curious if blizz will put knockback effect on DR anytime soon. I can already see druids and shammys chain knock people off cliffs. On a different note, since shields are class specific now, why can't we get them as passive instead of an hour long duration spell.
    If you're off the cliff, you most likely don't need protection against next Thunderstorm :P

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Or design choices. Not every class in the game has to be able to do whatever they want.
    Right, they're too busy designing the shaman class into uselessness come WoD. But hey at least searing totem will be buffed enough to carry us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    Right, they're too busy designing the shaman class into uselessness come WoD. But hey at least searing totem will be buffed enough to carry us!
    Irrelevant ? Searing Totem has nothing to do with what kind of weapon we use.

Why not? Not like dks get to choose or warriors getting to choose dw of 2h or 1h weapons...oh wait.

With the change to weapons being ap based again instead of str/agi, the only excuse blizzard has now is laziness/not giving a damn.
    Well Lava Lash is the main reason we aren't able to effectively use 2Handers, and as we will do even more Lava Lash then it's almost certain that we would not be able to effectively use them.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    So for the past day I've been trying to make myself believe that the devs know what they are doing with Ele Sham in pvp. But with the removal of LB on the move its gonna be a lot harder to get casts off, especially since we are the only ranged without a Blink/Teleport/Disengage ability to stay away from or escape melee.
    Keep in mind that in WoD Frost Shock will not be on the same cooldown of the other shocks.
    Last edited by Lavindar; 2014-04-15 at 10:05 PM.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Lavindar View Post
    Keep in mind that in WoD Frost Shock will not be on the same cooldown of the other shocks.
    I'm sorry. but that made me laugh. As if all of a sudden getting Frost Shock off a shared cd is supposed to be Ele's saving grace. Don't worry Frost Shock will save us!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Siddha View Post
    If you're off the cliff, you most likely don't need protection against next Thunderstorm :P
    Lol, true. TS is already on DR with D.Grip, Ursol's Vortex and Typhoon, and Lock knockback.
    Last edited by shamantime; 2014-04-15 at 10:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    I'm sorry. but that made me laugh. As if all of a sudden getting Frost Shock off a shared cd is supposed to be Ele's saving grace. Don't worry Frost Shock will save us!
    Hehe, I should be more specific, I was not saying it would save us, but there's is a tool for fighting melee.

Hehe, I should be more specific, I was not saying it would save us, but there's is a tool for fighting melee.
    Haha all good, it's good that we got that, just wish we had a better mobility toolkit. Ghost Wolf Glyph should be baseline to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Deleted
    Enhancement seems far from useless with the balances announced. As for the other specs I can't speak for them.

Since there taking frost shock off the shared shock cd. Wont we need to macro it into are flameshock and earthshocks for extra deepz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    Since there taking frost shock off the shared shock cd. Wont we need to macro it into are flameshock and earthshocks for extra deepz?
    It won't be weaved into the rotation. Celestalon said it on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurokk View Post
    It won't be weaved into the rotation. Celestalon said it on twitter.
    I think they will probably remove the damage and leave it as just as a slow/snare with frozen power.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they will probably remove the damage and leave it as just as a slow/snare with frozen power.
    I think it isn't included in rotation might be because FrS says it causes high threat. If damage was removed I feel they should remove that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    I think it isn't included in rotation might be because FrS says it causes high threat. If damage was removed I feel they should remove that as well.
    They said that it will be one of the spells that elemental shamans will be using while moving to compensate for the removal of lightning bolt move and cast functionality. So, I highly doubt they would remove the damage. What I think they mean is that you wouldn't cast frost shock as enhance because there will be zero chance to put it in your rotation. But, there are already some holes in the rotation/priority system that frost shock can fill, so I don't really know what they're thinking. They don't seem to have a good handle on the shaman class at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

With the actual design of threat I doubt Frost Shock generating more threat than other skills would deter it being put as rotational skill, put as they are removing the threat reduction from Wind Shear, it's not impossible to them to remove the threat modifier from Frost Shock

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    They said that it will be one of the spells that elemental shamans will be using while moving to compensate for the removal of lightning bolt move and cast functionality. So, I highly doubt they would remove the damage. What I think they mean is that you wouldn't cast frost shock as enhance because there will be zero chance to put it in your rotation. But, there are already some holes in the rotation/priority system that frost shock can fill, so I don't really know what they're thinking. They don't seem to have a good handle on the shaman class at the moment.
    Unless Maelstrom Weapon and/or Lava Lash procs like crazy, I doubt we would have problems fitting Frost Shock in the priority.
    Last edited by Lavindar; 2014-04-16 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the actual design of threat I doubt Frost Shock generating more threat than other skills would deter it being put as rotational skill, put as they are removing the threat reduction from Wind Shear, it's not impossible to them to remove the threat modifier from Frost Shock.
    True, I forgot about wind shear losing its Threat Reduction. But honestly I don't think they will remove the damage but maybe just lowering it so it isn't a dps gain to include it into the standard rotation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Or design choices. Not every class in the game has to be able to do whatever they want.
    yes not every just some after all we are all equal some are just more equal than others right ? what a load of bs!

They wont remove the damage on frost shock unless they change their statement regarding ele using it on the move.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftninja View Post
    They wont remove the damage on frost shock unless they change their statement regarding ele using it on the move.
    edit nvm. Just not for single target it appears.
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2014-04-17 at 04:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, I forgot about wind shear losing its Threat Reduction. But honestly I don't think they will remove the damage but maybe just lowering it so it isn't a dps gain to include it into the standard rotation.
    I've been around long since before they separated the interrupt component from Earth Shock. It doesn't much surprise me that Wind Shear is losing the threat reduction, as the "threat reduction" has always had such a minuscule effect that it may as well not exist. =/
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn