Charachter boost vs. levelling achievements

Tried to search an answer to this before posting but failed to find one so sorry if this has already been up. Anyhoo.. does anyone have info on will the lvl 90 char boost count toward the levelling achievements like dynamic duo or double agent? I doubt it will but it would be so sweet if it did (less time to be sinked on levelling nonsense..). Need an answer to this before I go waste my boost on my lvl 68 horde char to get double agent and it doesnt count so I have to redo the char from scratch to get there. :s

It should still count.
    Do not see any reason as to why it should not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    It should still count.
    Do not see any reason as to why it should not.
    I don't think it should count. I'm not against buying lvl 90's but instant boosting to 90 shouldn't give any leveling achievements at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    I don't think it should count. I'm not against buying lvl 90's but instant boosting to 90 shouldn't give any leveling achievements at all.
    and there will be other people who would say the opposite.
    I do not see why the achievement counter would track progress going from level 1 - 90 before ticking the counter.

Instead, i would think it worked as a "check"
    For instance,
    "How many max level chars does this dude have?"
    *Runs through character list*
    "Ait, so he has 5"
    *Ding achievement*

10+ Year Old Account
    Logging into a Death Knight gives you the achievements for leveling, I don't care if paid 90s get them too.

I think it used to. I do recall when I scroll of resed an old account getting spammed with a heap of achievements once I logged on to my previously BC era hunter. I don't recall which they were. But, really, who gives a rats about levels 1-89 anyway? I would not refuse someone a raid spot because they skipped levelling, I would refuse someone a raid spot because they suggested I should refuse someone a raid spot due to the fact they skipped levelling.

it will count its a 90, 5 90's isn't really a big achievement, you should care more about people buying 2.4k RBG boosts, or win trading for glad etc, those achievements are much rarer and prestigious.