Question Slower rune/rp regen after 5.4.7 patch?

Greetings! Quick question that may be simple or irrelevant. After patch 5.4.7 a friend of mine and myself both noticed what seemed to be significantly slower rune/rp regen. Have any of you noticed this or are we not remembering it correctly? I didn't see anything in the patch notes about it, but wasn't sure.

Much appreciated!

Considering all the factors that could be affecting this the chance it's domething to do with the patch. I havnt noticed anything different.

Look into your gear, where your haste is/was, consider how much you AMS soaked, could have been unlucky with procs of you use the non blood tap talents, or if you use blood tap you could have just missed some uses. I'm probably missing some stuff too but even then the amount of things it could be besides the patch outweigh it greatly

Deleted
    rp regen? Well you don't really regen RP since it's something you get from using other abilitys.

But no, not noticed and I doubt anything changed.

Considering I've been doing the same sodding fight every raid night for a few weeks (Garrosh HC) and I've got my opening rotation pretty much down to an exact timing at this point I would think I'd notice Runes or RP being different, which I haven't, so gunna have to go with a resounding no, nothing has changed.

Seemed the same to me since Tuesday

Sounds like it's just our imaginations. That's what I had assumed, but on the off chance somebody else had experienced it as well I wanted to ask.

Much appreciated, kind folks.