Angry Message to Haters saying it's a waste of 60 dollars for 90

Hey Haters, why don't you stfu if you don't like the new feature. No one is forcing you to use it FFS. Consider this: You spend 45 hours to level to 90 from 1-90 by questing VS buying 89 additional levels for 60 dollars. That would be the equiv. of making $1.50 per hour...... HOW THE FUCK is this a waste of money? LEVELING IS BORING! I don't have time to waste that much time leveling. I have to do a lot of prep work IRL with college stuff LET ALONG the fact that I raid 8-9 hours through Heroic SOO on 4 different toons and 3 different guilds 7 days a week. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME to waste 45 hours at 1.50 per hour. I have a life.

I was on these forums reading the hater troll posts against "oh how it's a waste of money" or whatever nonsense. HOW? Why don't you do the simple math. Do you want to get payed 1.50 an hour? How much free time do you have? Why would you go through insane levels of work just to save a few pennies here and there? What is the meaning of life? Shouldn't you enjoy life? What's the meaning of money? Money is the means to improve your well being NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. So why wouldn't it be logical to spend just a few dollars $60 dollars to free up 45 hours of your life? IT'S COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

Honestly I feel sad for anyone who does not buy the new levels and would rather level through the game from 1-90 at a rate of 1.50 per hour. There is nothing you get from leveling over and over again. It does not bring about happiness nor fun, you do not learn anything from it. It just burns you out.
    In mythic, one of my guilds say they need a retribution paladin (for some reason), so I will be leveling a ret pally for that guild and I DO NOT want to go through the grind simply because I do not have any free time. As soon as I finish my College classes, I have to raid 8-9 hours, than I have to finish my homework, projects etc. I really do not have time to waste, and YOU also do not have much time to waste.

Deleted
    I have a life.
    Aaah, now I get it. Always forget that everyone else has no life, my bad.

....Some of the fanboys on here genuinely scare me with the passion and anger they defend Blizzard with.

Take a deep breath kid

10+ Year Old Account
    More expensive is better for something like this. 60$ is a bargain. Should be free, hopefully people are enraged enough to make that happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragosos View Post
    Hey Haters, why don't you stfu if you don't like the new feature. No one is forcing you to use it FFS. Consider this: You spend 45 hours to level to 90 from 1-90 by questing VS buying 89 additional levels for 60 dollars. That would be the equiv. of making $1.50 per hour...... HOW THE FUCK is this a waste of money? LEVELING IS BORING! I don't have time to waste that much time leveling. I have to do a lot of prep work IRL with college stuff LET ALONG the fact that I raid 8-9 hours through Heroic SOO on 4 different toons and 3 different guilds 7 days a week. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME to waste 45 hours at 1.50 per hour. I have a life.

I was on these forums reading the hater troll posts against "oh how it's a waste of money" or whatever nonsense. HOW? Why don't you do the simple math. Do you want to get payed 1.50 an hour? How much free time do you have? Why would you go through insane levels of work just to save a few pennies here and there? What is the meaning of life? Shouldn't you enjoy life? What's the meaning of money? Money is the means to improve your well being NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. So why wouldn't it be logical to spend just a few dollars $60 dollars to free up 45 hours of your life? IT'S COMPLETELY WORTH IT.

Honestly I feel sad for anyone who does not buy the new levels and would rather level through the game from 1-90 at a rate of 1.50 per hour. There is nothing you get from leveling over and over again. It does not bring about happiness nor fun, you do not learn anything from it. It just burns you out.
    In mythic, one of my guilds say they need a retribution paladin (for some reason), so I will be leveling a ret pally for that guild and I DO NOT want to go through the grind simply because I do not have any free time. As soon as I finish my College classes, I have to raid 8-9 hours, than I have to finish my homework, projects etc. I really do not have time to waste, and YOU also do not have much time to waste.
    --SNIP--

Don't post memes
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-02-18 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    ....Some of the fanboys on here genuinely scare me with the passion and anger they defend Blizzard with.

Take a deep breath kid
    I'm not a fan boy wtf are you talking about, im 21 years old. I just hate being insulted because I want to save time. Out of the entire week I have about 6 hours of free time when I go into old raids to farm x-mogs, or to read up on stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, go fucking do something else if you need to pay for a game. It defeats the sole purpose of what you are supposed to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    For 60 dollars I would rather buy a whole new game instead of leveling an alt

and I feel bad for anyone whose idea of a fun game is running in the treadmill at the end of the content waiting for new stuff to come out.

It's really refreshing to exchange pitty like this Ragosos, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragosos View Post
    I'm not a fan boy wtf are you talking about, im 21 years old. I just hate being insulted because I want to save time. Out of the entire week I have about 6 hours of free time when I go into old raids to farm x-mogs, or to read up on stuff.
    Honestly, from reading your opening post and your logic it seems like you have an addiction problem with the game

its funny how people in WoW want this. On the other hand Everquest is about to add something similar where players can buy a level 85 character and you get like 4000 AAs for free without having to earn them and people are up in arms about it. Pretty much no one likes the idea. I guess WoW players are just a bunch of entitlement kiddies who dont want to play and enjoy the game any more and just want to take the easy route.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only are there open threads to discuss the boost in, but rant threads are never productive. Closing