Thread: Hive rts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Really interested. Not too much to play in terms of rts at the moment. Can't wait to give it a try.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Will there be multiplayer or single only?
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Will there be multiplayer or single only?
    The current plan right now is to make singleplayer as best as possible and later we can release multiplayer if people support the game and idea! It will be free expansion for everyone. However we are going to need some kind of CD-key system to prevent hackers online, or it will ruin it for everyone.

Let people know about the game!
    Last edited by mmoc388dae5b40; 2014-06-24 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    We have 100% of the votes needed for Steam in just 5 days! We are currently ranked #36 from all the 1,743 titles on Greenlight! Waiting for Valve to contact us now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devath View Post
    Thank you! smaller units have squads of 5-8 units and one "Leader" that is tougher and usually is the last one alive, they get better upgrades and carry special items that can be found from the world. It's kind of the same system that Homeworld 2 uses for fighters and corvettes. It makes moving smaller troops much easier.
    Thank you for reply and I'm glad you got through Greenlight. Now the more important part beings, finishing the game and getting it ready for launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Made sure to vote for you guys a few days ago after watching the videos I saw. Glad you got through! Congrats.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted

Due to huge popularity, Hive has been Greenlit by the community! We managed to gather amazing 100% of the needed votes in just five days! Valve has contacted us as the new Steamworks partner.

We are now preparing for the Early Access, expect to hear more of us soon!

Thank you for all the support and interest on Hive and making this possible!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=271969575

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, congratulations! It is really great to see that your project is so popular with the community. Also, the visuals look absolutely stunning; I actually haven't been so excited about a game's visual style since Warcraft 3. Needless to say, you guys are awesome!

Deleted
    Thank you! The game should be ready for Early Access at the end of this month. Depends on Valve how much the paperwork takes after that.

~Sauli

Deleted
    Thank you! The game should be ready for Early Access at the end of this month. Depends on Valve how much the paperwork takes after that.

~Sauli
    As other people said - visuals look amazing! I'm looking forward to try it out.

Deleted

Now Available on Steam - The Hive

The long wait is over! The Hive is now available on Steam Early Access!

After receiving huge positive feedback from the community, The Hive gathered all the necessary votes for Steam Greenlight in just five days.

We thank you for making this game possible. Let us know what you think about the game and let people know about it!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325730/

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    While i'm really happy for you, i think 20 Euro is a bit too much, atleast in my opinion. I will keep this followed for later on tho
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    While i'm really happy for you, i think 20 Euro is a bit too much, atleast in my opinion. I will keep this followed for later on tho
    Thank you!

The price is something Community and Valve suggested, it's adjusted on the country people live in. I'm not a fan of DLC myself, so all the content we create for "The Hive" now is going to be FREE for the people that have already purchased it, i think its a fair deal!

10+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing! I am really excited about this game. Although I am going to do as I always do with all video games, that is wait for reviews, Youtube "Let's play"s and such before purchasing it, I am pretty sure I will end up doing it. Time to move on to something new from the eternal Starcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    This is amazing! I am really excited about this game. Although I am going to do as I always do with all video games, that is wait for reviews, Youtube "Let's play"s and such before purchasing it, I am pretty sure I will end up doing it. Time to move on to something new from the eternal Starcraft.
    Thank you!

I gave today several press keys for people that make lets play and review/preview videos. I hope we can have soon neutral reviews about the game!
    I have heard only good things about the game, we wanted to make it as polished as possible before release. I know that first impressions have huge impact.

Cheers

~Sauli

- - - Updated - - -

~Sauli
    As for my old message. It turned out the paperwork took 2months.. Keep that in mind if you ever want to start company!

Deleted
    I found this "lets play" if you are interested.

wow this looks really cool, gonna have to try it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    wow this looks really cool, gonna have to try it
    Thank you! Let me know what you think

Deleted
    How many of you are using Linux/Mac operating system? We are currently collecting data as we would like to support those platforms aswell.

Deleted
    Tomb of Ara'desh, Linux and Mac versions are available now!

Hey guys, after hearing the Mac/Linux communitys voice on the matter, we decided to add support for those platforms aswell!

Also we have more playable content available.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/325730/