Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lol they look like they got a green male human body..

These updates just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see them all moving around, and see if they're up to male Orc and Dwarf standard.

Super excited for WoD and these updates!

I'm beyond impressed with Blizzard at this point. The artists have done an amazing job at updating the models without losing the original "feel" of them. Brilliant.

That said, I hope they change a lot with the Human Males. The running and jumping animation needs to completely change, in my opinion.
    I <3 JK Rowling.

Quote Originally Posted by Minerv View Post
    Note that last word, The NPC's are not the "Heroine"
    Wrong. And I quote:

Bashiok 1 hour ago
    @Hinoen: This is in reference to the brown skinned Orcs of Draenor, who will be using the new updated models as well of course.

We know there are a lot of requests for additional features and options, but as stated in this article "we made the decision early on to stay focused on improving what already exists in-game, and making sure we really nail it.

That said, we’ve also read your great ideas and feedback about features that you’d like to see as character customization options. Your collective voice matters to us, and we’d love to bring some of the coolest ideas to life someday if we can."

Looks absolutely amazing. No complaints whatsoever. I just can't wait to see the updated Troll model now.

Finally more than one pretty face.

Looks fucking incredible, good job blizz. Game of the year 2014.

These updated character models look amazing. Its one of the features I'm looking most forward to in WoD

Deleted
    wow sexy as hell , i have to say they look great

I'm throwing money at it and nothing is happening.

Another excellent job!

Deleted
    with our green-skinned . . . oh wait, green and brown-skinned, long-tusked heroine.
    Mag'har skins will be added to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    This update is MUCH better than the female human update. Good job blizzzzz.
    In fairness to Blizzard, you're forgetting that they didn't show as much because the female human was not as further along in the process as others were.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr216 View Post
    Although, I dont really like the shave lines on the side of her head with some of the hair styles.. looks too much like dirt.. I prefer the clean shaven look of the original
    This is very recently posted, so you didn't miss anything in the original news post.

Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    They're actually shaved lines, not braids. In some of the shots you can see they're not exact and not symmetrical, and that's intentional. Chris tweeted some backstory, and the intent is to give a bit more of a savage-warrior type vibe.

https://twitter.com/artofcgrobinson/...22244587466752
    Using the regular quote tags inside the blizzquote comes out looking weird, so here is what the tweet says:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Robinson
    I painted in some shaved lines, like she shaves that area of her head with her axe as a sign of her kills. as an example of where we're making small adj. to give characters more depth without (hopefully) deviating too much
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Where are my Trolls D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugly as fuck. Just the way Orc females should be.

GG Blizz art team, this is great stuff.

Wow this was out of the blue.

Looks amazing, I'd actually roll a female Orc now.

Can't wait for Night Elves.

Deleted
    I LOVE HER!

From a main female orc.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel an enormous sense of relief now upon seeing that the female orcs have not been "cutesified". I have a lot more hope now for female trolls and tauren.

I like the new orc female, i might roll a new one in WoD, it looks cuter than the human female model