Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    In my opinion Blizzard have bigger problems in the design of the female characters. They will have a team made ​​only by men?
    The female dwarf is horrible. What happen to her mounth? Its huge! And how many teeth she have? O_O Look loke have 32 teeths but above all.

They finally added in Blood elf and Draenei on the "coming soon" list on the website, I can die happy now.

10+ Year Old Account
    The female dwarf model seems abit off,her face seems in a constant state of shock,almost like that robot head bomb from total recall (the original not the shite remake)

Also her legs seem to bend backwards like an ostrich or whatever,the shins dont connect to the knees very well and look backwards to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, after all these long years... Blizzard is finally giving the game female Dwarves...
    -
    Standing in fire since December 2004.

in the name of all gods and all other holy stuff in the multiverse, pls ruined not the night elves!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got to admit, the laughing emote picture is freaking hilarious. XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    I am settled down, you sound like a covert aggressive personality disorder who has to make personal attacks to distract me from the issue at hand and force me to defend my emotional state. I did use big mean bad words though, making me look like an aggressive fellow in need of a chill pill, but you just perplex me after to many years of WOW's established look only now noticing this as if it's crossing some line. I'm sorry for my capitol letters and dirty words. Maybe now I seem settled down, as if it matters or not. This community needs an enema, and sometimes I feel up to the job.

I don't care if I sound like a nerd, I am a nerd, a big geeky nerd who has a fuck ton of passion for things like animation, art, and design. And you're one to talk, posting about an MMORPG on an MMORPG fan site about the status of a naked female dwarf, I'm sure all those ladies are just having to change their shorts after you tell them about this tomorrow. Oooooh, and that cigarette with your pale wan stained skin pallor makes you look so much more awesome with that baseball cap, cause a real man plays ball, or wears a baseball cap after he turns 12. YAY SPORTS. Oh.... look,.... I'm personalizing, that's dishonest and hypocritical and makes me look like a weak minded person who can't support having my opinion challenged, so I should probably stop and try to be a better person. This is getting a bit too hostile. Let's hold hands and talk about the things in life we share a love of. Let's be friends.

I'm not going to do anything about it beyond offering you some insight into WHY this stuff is done in WOW and nothing more. You want to be an ignorant plebeian satisfied with your own opinion ignoring the entire world beyond your opinion, go ahead and be proud of it. Some people appreciate insight into subjects, and knowledge. Probably just nerds, right?

You're basically coming here and basing criticism on "WHY ARE ALL THESE ANIMALS ALL OVER THE PLACE!?" when you came to the city zoo.
    If you're in a Warcraft game or comic book or RPG, complaining about over the top visuals, you must not understand what kind of party you've chosen to attend.
    Or maybe you just like telling everyone you don't like animals while you spend your day at the zoo. Whatever get's your rocks off, bubba.

WOW doesn't have to follow any made up conventions, you don't need to be obtuse or a contextually disabled poor soul.
    They choose to follow those conventions, because it's an established tradition which they are inspired by and enjoy for good reasons you might lack the metacognitive ability to even appreciate as it takes putting yourself in someone else's shoes. That's a metaphor, be careful now. And if you lack that willingness, it's making my efforts here futile other than perhaps using you as an educational example for other people to understand why WOW looks the way it does, and why the animators make the choices they do. So in the end, you're done a service to the community.

You really like posting long walls of text with memes and other irrelevant pictures don't you? le meme so funny lel XD

Oh, the irony when looking at that last picture with that badass meme.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Settle down, you sound like a little nerdy kid.

I don't like the animations and I don't think WoW has to follow some made up cartoon conventions.
    What are you going to do about it?
    I know for sure that you would become a freaking terrible animator with that kind of reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those are some... non flattering stills.
    I guess they wanted to show off the extremes.

The body looks nice, but I cannot judge the face w/o the complete animations.

Deleted
    I like the design, huge upgrade compared to current model.
    Also, by the looks of it, you can toggle old/new models. So whoever doesn't like them, toggle back to old models

Looks like a female dwarf to me, they never really been very attractive imo lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draconian7972 View Post
    Doesn't matter. People still won't roll female dwarves. Seems like everyone on alliance plays human, with a few night elves mixed in since humans can't be druids. I would like to see more racial diversity, which is one of the advantages that horde has.

The time has come for racial benefits to be done away with. Put all the races on an equal footing. Humans getting a free trinket slot is simply too powerful, and creates a situation where if you don't roll a human for alliance PvP, then you're a "noob."

The situation is equally problematic on horde side with undead getting Will of the Forsaken. What's funny is that dwarf priests used to have Fear Ward, but that was done away with because everybody was rolling dwarf for priest PvP. But undead basically have their own version of a free Fear Ward, and Blizzard has done nothing to correct that imbalance. So all the high level horde priests play undead for their free Fear Ward. Actually, Will of the Forsaken is far more imbalanced than Fear Ward ever was, since WotF can be cast while you're feared, unlike Fear Ward.

What they should do is get rid of Will of the Forsaken (and all the other racial perks), and change Fear Ward so that it can be used to remove fear on you or another player who is already feared.

Also, they should re-work water in the game to add waves. You go to a beach in WoW and the water is completely calm. It's tragically unrealistic. But that's a rant for another day.
    I disagree, racials give each race their uniquess. And only a minority of the player base actually plays a race for racials. Also will of the forsaken is different from the human racial. Will of the forsaken shares a cd with your pvp trinket, the human racial does not. Take away the share cd on will of the forsaken I wouldn't mind. Would be nice to see people play more undead than seeing a bunch of prissy arrogant blood elves everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say, this is the first race/gender I am not too impressed with. Dorf women at least had big boobs going for them, but I just could not see myself playing that... thing.

Disgusting that transfers are still $25.

This confirms that Draenai and Blood Elves will be done for release.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    Disgusting that transfers are still $25.
    There is not need for transfers especially when Draenor hits with all the server mergers and allowing people to run current raid content cross server from the get go.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    This is the first thing that came to mind for me.

I don't think the model is bad at all. I think Blizzard caused an unintentional unnecessary hate wave by selecting three poses with wide open mouths. Calm the frig down.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkresh View Post
    "This is in reference to the brown skinned Orcs of Draenor, who will be using the new updated models as well of course."

Tugging on my heart strings something fierce.

Just commit to giving us brown orcs so I can feel love again.
    They have to leave something for the in game Cash shop....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I know for sure that you would become a freaking terrible animator with that kind of reasoning.
    Exactly what kind of reasoning had led you to believe in his unsuitability to be an animator?

Or are you just looking for a way to have a go at him?

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    Or are you just looking for a way to have a go at him?
    Either way, I'm still laughing at Yig's photo of Conan the Barbarian and his statement that "this community needs an enema, and sometimes I feel up to the job". Such a dramatic response to a forum post!

connect my server with another one already.

So happy that im not Fdwarf haha