Expecting to gain 15lb at end of the day

Finish work early on fridays, the government has finally done all the paperwork for my redundancy and after 11 months I will be getting my payout within the next 2 weeks. I am over the moon and to celebrate, I'm going a bit crazy.
    Although I'm currently dirty bulking, this is just going beyond the limits ... It's 2pm and feel so good right now.
    It isn't a gym day thank god or I wouldn't be able to get out of the car.

Breakfast - Jar of smooth peanut butter spread across 10 slices of white bread with 2 bananas and absurd amounts of honey
    On way to work stopped into a servo and got a 100g packet of Chili Kettle chips, can of Mother, 750mL Dare (900+228+638)
    Way home from work stopped into McDonalds and got a large double quarter pounder meal with bacon, 2 large cokes and 10 nuggets (2087)
    Just got home from KFC carrying with me a large ultimate burger meal, all in spicy, with extra salt on the chips.
    For dinner I'm going to order the lamb and rosemary pizza chefs selection from Dominos with 10 chicken ribs, cheesy garlic bread and 1.25L coke.

I've counted calories during my clean bulk phase last year but I haven't bothered knowing about it today so I've only listed calories next to foods I know.
    Ask me anything
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

All those calories and no beer

Would have had a far better time drinking beer than eating 2 weeks worth of fat

I doubt its possible to gain 15 pounds in 1 day. You could certainly lose 15 pounds if you were overweight though.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is what 3500 calories in a pound? So you'd have to eat 52,500 more calories then your body burns that day. Of course you could put on a good deal of water weight with the right amount of sodium causing liquid retention.

Either way take some aspirin and have a glass of red wine, do your heart a favor.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    There is what 3500 calories in a pound? So you'd have to eat 52,500 more calories then your body burns that day. Of course you could put on a good deal of water weight with the right amount of sodium causing liquid retention.

Either way take some aspirin and have a glass of red wine, do your heart a favor.
    I was being exaggerent(?) with the 15lb lol. Bloated as a mofo right now. But just settled to be home now and just WoWing it up and order my new gaming rig tonight.
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

Obviously not accurate but I had to calculate some of it after reading ur post. I couldn't find the pizza and gave up. But it was looking like an easy 10,000 calorie plus day =).

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't much point to a thread like this.

We do have a sports & nutrition forum you can post in if you're seeking advice about your diet or you can take such threads to the appropriate megathread in the chat zone.