Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Girlfriend can't have sex

OP deleted.
    Last edited by mmoca1e37629db; 2014-02-24 at 11:21 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just move on.

Trying to grasp onto something that you will never have again is futile and naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably going to edit this comment once I read through your post entirely, but after reading the first paragraph or two, I do highly suggest you go over to the relationships reddit and make a reddit account to post there. I assume they'd be a lot more helpful then a bunch of MMO players.

www.reddit.com/r/relationships

Edit:

If what she tells you is her telling you the truth, then you have to take it as such. You are heartbroken and that is normal for most people who leave a year+ long relationship. Taking drastic measures, such as your life, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

In addition to this, you have to understand, if she is telling you the truth, then you must accept the fact that she does not want to be with you or anyone anymore. It obviously isn't your fault that she has vaginism, and if that prevents her from having sex, then so be it. Acceptance is key.

People get over breakups in different ways. I drown myself in alcohol and video games. And friends, that too.

Good luck to you man.
    Last edited by jadedfuture; 2014-02-22 at 12:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subsequent View Post
    I'm probably going to edit this comment once I read through your post entirely, but after reading the first paragraph or two, I do highly suggest you go over to the relationships reddit and make a reddit account to post there. I assume they'd be a lot more helpful then a bunch of MMO players.

www.reddit.com/r/relationships
    Bwahahahaha, useful information on Reddit. Bwahahahahaha.

15+ Year Old Account
    You Sir just learnt one of the hard leassons in life.
    Love can be the best thing ever or the worst thing.
    The painfull moving along is way better than feeling miserably for a hell of a lot longer.
    Trying to grasp onto something that you will never have again is futile and naive.
    says it all.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Order View Post
    "I assume they'd be a lot more helpful then a bunch of MMO players." is actually a correct statement to make.
    #boycottchina

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also you were 24 and started dating a 17 year old that you met on a forum.

I'm pretty much going to say this relationship was doomed from the beginning

Why not try anal?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    "I assume they'd be a lot more helpful then a bunch of MMO players." is actually a correct statement to make.
    Got any evidence for that? Don't answer, I already know you don't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    Why not try anal?
    I... think i love you

10+ Year Old Account
    My point entirely.

Got any evidence for that? Don't answer, I already know you don't.
    Yeah, I do, it's right here actually:

Deleted
    - deleted post -
    Last edited by mmoca1e37629db; 2014-02-24 at 11:24 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well considering this relationship(of sexul nature) thread survived a handfull of posts before getting trolled is a new all time high for MMO-C.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Man up and move on

trust me it hurts but there are plenty of other fishes in the sea

its such a cliche line but its true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Subsequent View Post
    Yeah, I do, it's right here actually:
    A. One occurrence does not a pattern make.

B. I don't play MMOs at this current time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Well considering this relationship(of sexul nature) thread survived a handfull of posts before getting trolled is a new all time high for MMO-C.
    Give it time

Seems like you need to prioritize things in your life completely differently while developing a significantly better taste in women and adjusting your limits as to what you will and won't put up with. Come on she feels bad so she types all that shit to her ex? Do you REALLY want that person? Or just the person you picture them as in your mind and not what they actually are?

Example(not even being mean): I'm not going to date someone with extreme mental and physical issues because I'm insecure and can't deal with that in my life.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2014-02-22 at 12:14 PM.

Gonna say the most annoying but true sentence that can be said and will be said over and over again.

Need time unfortunately, every single time it's like that. You go through this pain for some time, thinking it's the only person for you, that's the way human nature works sadly and after some time, it heals and you become a much happier person. Really annoying to hear at your stage but that's all there is to it really, just need to stay strong and move on.

I have a somewhat similar issue going on at the moment, also annoying physical stomach aches, feeling like going nuts and all but I have been through it before and it's the same thing all over, thinking it's the only person for you, feeling like dying kinda because you can't stand that pain for ages every single day but it will pass and you will be happy again and look back and think, what was I even thinking back then... Just keep having strong willpower and you will be fine after some time.

Deleted
    A. One occurrence does not a pattern make.

B. I don't play MMOs at this current time.
    C. angry underage hentai/anime girl as a profile pic.
    D. Acedemy city.
    E. 2000 posts in a year.

More ontopic: The no-sex part would eventually start to grow on you and you would eventually break up with her due to a lack of it.

Internet isn't the right place to seek help. Go to seek help from professionals.