Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

5.4.7 PvP Situation

Just played some 3s on PTR.

Shadow without 3 Orbs 200k, gg Blizz.

1 CC and you or your mate is done. The last chance for blizz is to increase base resi up to 90% otherwise this will be the worst arena season in the whole history of wow.

Every class's burst = 2 seconds, 600k damage.

EVERY CLASS.

Edit: We are 2,2k players on official realms so im not a 1,5 xp'ed noob that doesnt know whats actually op.

im just saying that the overall damage is way too much.
    Last edited by mmocf29d303165; 2014-02-22 at 09:38 PM.

It's a trick to make you really want WoD.

In all seriousness, random BG's are going to be hilarious. Man With the Golden Gun, Warcraft version.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    It's a trick to make you really want WoD.

In all seriousness, random BG's are going to be hilarious. Man With the Golden Gun, Warcraft version.

Fuck it, im going to play PvE im done with this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukzi View Post
    Fuck it, im going to play PvE im done with this crap.
    I think if it's really a one-shot fest in 3's, they'll fix it. I am willing to bet 2's and 5's are doomed, but 3's is their baby.

Been watching 3s on PTR for a while, and it looks very similar to how it is on live.

Yes, damage is higher than it is on live, but it's far from unmanageable. You're completely over exaggerating saying every class can burst 600k in 2 seconds. Frost Mages are doing about 80k Ice Lances, so using your math apparently Mages can use 7 Ice Lances in 2 seconds. See how when you completely make up numbers, your complaining is meaningless because everyone with half a brain knows you're lying?

Everything seems relatively balanced, and very similar to how it is on live. Sometimes I wonder, do people just bitch to bitch? Because it certainly seems like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Been watching 3s on PTR for a while, and it looks very similar to how it is on live.

Yes, damage is higher than it is on live, but it's far from unmanageable. You're completely over exaggerating saying every class can burst 600k in 2 seconds. Frost Mages are doing about 80k Ice Lances, so using your math apparently Mages can use 7 Ice Lances in 2 seconds. See how when you completely make up numbers, your complaining is meaningless because everyone with half a brain knows you're lying?

Everything seems relatively balanced, and very similar to how it is on live. Sometimes I wonder, do people just bitch to bitch? Because it certainly seems like it.
    Rarely do people come to the forums to post a positive experience. People get the shit kicked out of them and step 1 is forums. I know I've been guilty of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Rarely do people come to the forums to post a positive experience. People get the shit kicked out of them and step 1 is forums. I know I've been guilty of it.
    Wanna prove you wrong here...

I liked the pvp

Ahh well guess im in the minority.

Anycase pvp seems pretty good.

I am not offending you btw just bored.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Wait are you saying a shadowpriest is doing damage without DP up? Calling bullshit.

Not to mention resilience can reach roughly 80% with the trinket set bonus buff. OP is ridiculous.

The only way I could see an spriest hitting for 200k without orbs (or even with orbs..) in a single attack is if a full-range halo crit and he mind blast crit you and both of his dots tick crit you. That would be live.

200k what by the way? 200k in a gcd, in a single ability? Like seriously, there are alot of ways burst can line up for a class especially shadow. There is a super minute chance but both dots can double crit tick at the same time as a mind spike crit and randomly do like 150k instantly on live, super rare but it can happen.

Wait are you saying a shadowpriest is doing damage without DP up? Calling bullshit.
    Its kinda surprising how many people don't know how amazing FDCL is for shadow. Spam them 70k mind spikes on live if you get some lucky crits it feels like a mage is on you with orb up. My friends spriest has been running it and wrecking people. If only shadow wasn't so squishy it would be very strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

Deleted
    This could actually had been an interesting thread if the op would have brought some more info about the damage. So can you?

ill im reading here is that someone thought they were gonna get a free kill of a spriest but got owned instead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    ill im reading here is that someone thought they were gonna get a free kill of a spriest but got owned instead

i have a good shadow priest friend and he even says shadow will be op in this patch, he is doing so much damage without orbs, we played 2k+ last season with him and had a hard time to defeat warrior/hunter teams but now with this it will be faceroll.

i already see so many reroll shadows on my realm i cant believe it.

i have a good shadow priest friend and he even says shadow will be op in this patch, he is doing so much damage without orbs, we played 2k+ last season with him and had a hard time to defeat warrior/hunter teams but now with this it will be faceroll.

i already see so many reroll shadows on my realm i cant believe it.
    This is nonsense.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    This is nonsense.
    and this is not an argument.

i must've been doing something really wrong on ptr, but my aimed shot crit -> chim shot crit with every cd/trinket up wasnt remotely close to 600k, even on a clothie. maybe it's not EVERY CLASS huh.

and this is not an argument.
    I thought I don't need arguments for an 6 post troll who is seriously crying over shadowpriests, one of the worst, least represented pvp specs in this game right now.

Shadowpriests will still suffer from being trained by every cleave but it will be worse because like you said damage goes up for everyone and shadowpriests will still have to cast spells unlike mages, locks, and ele shamans. Also Shadowpriest damage scaling is one of the worst and we are at the bottom in pve damage. Nothing has changed. Tell your 2k friend this is coming from an 8x Glad shadowpriest. Do you need more arguments?
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Melubyou View Post
    i must've been doing something really wrong on ptr, but my aimed shot crit -> chim shot crit with every cd/trinket up wasnt remotely close to 600k, even on a clothie. maybe it's not EVERY CLASS huh.
    he exaggarated but it comes close, a mage deep plus a rogue will kill you if you don't pop major cd/trinket

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    he exaggarated but it comes close, a mage deep plus a rogue will kill you if you don't pop major cd/trinket
    A mage can already almost solo shit. Too many modifiers. Orb + Trinket + Incarnaters + Deep and lance spam. Without a single casted spell the mage forces you to use either trinket or a big defensive cooldown. Glad this is gone in WoD.
    <inactive>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    I thought I don't need arguments for an 6 post troll who is seriously crying over shadowpriests, one of the worst, least represented pvp specs in this game right now.

Shadowpriests will still suffer from being trained by every cleave but it will be worse because like you said damage goes up for everyone and shadowpriests will still have to cast spells unlike mages, locks, and ele shamans. Also Shadowpriest damage scaling is one of the worst and we are at the bottom in pve damage. Nothing has changed. Tell your 2k friend this is coming from an 8x Glad shadowpriest. Do you need more arguments?

i dont cry over shadow priest i cry over the overall damage. shadow was just a good example for that because normally they need to build up their damage.