Gear scaling for melee?

Which melee class scales the best with gear? I keep hearing that they are going to separate critical strike rating from agi based gear and I'm wondering once WoD hits, is that really going to effect the scaling?

- - - Updated - - -

Also if they do separate certain stats from each other would that be placing strength based classes at a higher scaling?

Rogue > fury > feral > WW > ret > arms > enhancement > unholy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frost

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Rogue > fury > feral > WW > ret > arms > enhancement > unholy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frost
    a rogue eh? Interesting, thank you for the feed back!

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    enhancement has some of the best gear scaling in game now (certainly a few notches higher than here) so i question the accuracy of this list.

when they separate crit from agi, we will be balanced with the lower crit in mind. Just like agi users dont roll over strength users right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    enhancement has some of the best gear scaling in game now (certainly a few notches higher than here) so i question the accuracy of this list.

when they separate crit from agi, we will be balanced with the lower crit in mind. Just like agi users dont roll over strength users right now.
    Hmmm ive been debating on wether or not to continue my dk or rogue based on the changes incoming to crowd control effects and sta changes. Guess it depends on my comp im with at the time and what utility i want.