15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So Russia demand changes in another country's constitution. Cool, says alot of Putler and his respect for soverign nations.
    "I find your lack of democracy and surplus of oil disturbing". It's normal in nowadays world, just need to spruce it with more PR and shed more blood, but we're learning. Soon Russia will bring democracy to YOUR country, mwa-ha-haaaaaa!

Performed military invasion and annexation of their neighbouring country with the pretext of protecting ethnic Russians.
    And yet again you say it as some evil biased prosecutor. How about "heeded the call for help from the autonomous region of neighbouring country (mainly consisting of ethnic Russians) that was in an emergency situation, and then helped in conducting a democratic referendum on the status of the territory"?

If Russia/Putin wishes SU back, they will have to carry the heritage.
    How come? Whether in this case Vietnam should start to worry, seeing US desire to arrange cold war sequel?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    "I find your lack of democracy and surplus of oil disturbing". It's normal in nowadays world, just need to spruce it with more PR and shed more blood, but we're learning. Soon Russia will bring democracy to YOUR country, mwa-ha-haaaaaa!
    Russia need to implement a democracy worth the name in their home country before they try to export it
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligulove View Post
    Simply dont have time, nor do I want to reply to Cybrans usual idiocy.
    Just dont understand why Russia is asking - lets be serious,demanding - federalization why instead it could ask for -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederation .
    Your answer lies in the last line of the first paragraph of your link.

US meme post /ignore
    What an elegant way to dodge facts. Yes definitely, US ignoring security council and bombing left and right for democracy during the last decades is a meme. It never happened.

Apparently Russia has started withdrawing troops from Ukrainian border according to finnish news.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seo View Post
    And yet again you say it as some evil biased prosecutor. How about "heeded the call for help from the autonomous region of neighbouring country (mainly consisting of ethnic Russians) that was in an emergency situation, and then helped in conducting a democratic referendum on the status of the territory"?
    Naaah we can only see our point of view and then blame Russians to be one sided.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Russia need to implement a democracy worth the name in their home country before they try to export it
    I hope this does not happen. Well, or at least that their methods of export will be different from american "You still in doubt about US democracy? Then we go to you".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    The concerns aren't the chances of such an event, it's the reaction of the population if the goverment lacks to show strength and can't keep up an image of safety. What do you think are the reasons of the North Korea and Sout Korea dance? Aggressive move from the North? South must show presence.
    I think everyone should read this post above deeply and understand exactly what he is saying.
    The problem he says isnt the actual risk of invasion, and rather how popular it is to play the nationalism card. Obviously going as far as to arm their own economy and security long term.
    Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Er.. what? They're from nations that touch the Baltic. I can provide a map if you so require one. Heck, I even left out Germany and stopped halfway down the list of devs.
    Well, i know out of those i actually played Witcher is Polish, and Trine... i think it's Bulgarian.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Then why do you say it is out of vengeance if the Baltic states wish to have proper defences?
    Because its an excessive reaction.
    To harm your economy because of irrational fears is just that. Irrational.
    There is no USSR anymore. This is like us not trading with Germany in the 60's because of hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Naaah we can only see our point of view and then blame Russians to be one sided.
    Do you imply that fighting arabs in the other side of the world or searching imaginary chemical weapons isn't more important and war justifying reason than protecting your ethnic populations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Not sure how many times Ive written that Russia could be a great partner country, they really could, but as it is now its more like an abusive relationship(for some) and we are stupid enough to accept it.
    Please help me understand how it could be described as abusive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Do you imply that fighting arabs in the other side of the world or searching imaginary chemical weapons isn't more important and war justifying reason than protecting your ethnic populations?
    Pft that was for FREEEDOM!!!

Deleted
    Keep ignoring that Russia started the military occupation before the Crimean parliament asked for help, that's what you pro-Russian people do best.
    There was no occupation of anything, since Russia was allowed to have 25.000 soldiers on Crimea. But keep telling it to yourself, if you feel better about it.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2014-03-31 at 11:26 AM.

Keep ignoring that Russia started the military occupation before the Crimean parliament asked for help, that's what you pro-Russian people do best.
    You say it like there is irrefutable proof for this and Crimeans would not want to become part of Russia without this so-called (and yet unproven) invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Well, i know out of those i actually played Witcher is Polish, and Trine... i think it's Bulgarian.
    Nah, Trine is Finnish.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I think everyone should read this post above deeply and understand exactly what he is saying.
    The problem he says isnt the actual risk of invasion, and rather how popular it is to play the nationalism card. Obviously going as far as to arm their own economy and security long term.
    Madness.
    Tell that South Korea

It's just how the game is played and always was. If the hunter smells fear, he attacks the hunted. When did Russia invade Crimea? When Ukraine was the most unstable. That's why the Baltic States will and have to show strength to stop any dirty thoughts from Russia. And where did you read that I WANT to harm our economy and security? It's a reaction, not an act.

I think this guy is right. There shouldn't be any troops there at all because it is certain that those neonazi fascists coup performers would show mercy to Crimeans and allow them to conduct their referendum while actually supporting them by giving to local authorities the official voter lists.

Deleted
    I'm not going down this road again since none of you fuckers have been able to prove the existence of massive non-Russian Federation Army private military that has access to top notch Russian Federation Army gear/weapons/vehicles.
    I wish there was a crying smiley on this forum to fit this situation..

Yet again a pro-Russian poster goes with the "facts don't matter, only feels" handwaving bullshit route.
    ... and yet again pro-western poster claims assumptions and speculation as facts and ultimate truth.

Deleted
    Yet again a pro-Russian poster goes with the "facts don't matter, only feels" handwaving bullshit route.
    What facts.. I didnt see you posting one yet. Just assumptions and accusations like every other pro-american/nazi/fascist poster in this thread.