Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabaska View Post
    Red bandages are maidan marks tbh.
    not really, pro-ukrainian people dont need any "marks", they just use national flag colors.
    also here you can see red bandages + tradiotional separatist marks

those colors

more on the matter
    http://podrobnosti.ua/accidents/2014/05/03/974217.html

- - - Updated - - -

seems french people got bigger balls than some other EU countries

- - - Updated - - -

2 Jackmoves:
    Thank you for your effort, its a pretty good article, well illustrated and describes what happened in Odessa pretty well. Also its taken from a guy's blog, he witnessed all this. Not some news agency.
    Last edited by mmoc86d8b7797d; 2014-05-04 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    yeah, they should not shoot back when they're being shoot at.
    some more peaceful and unarmed separatists pics from Odessa:

And not re-posting the pics posted here earlier - more putler fans with ak 47 and pistols.
    Also ukrainian patriots were being shot at from the windows of that building, not saying what they did was right, but it was self-defense of a sort also.
    Guy in the 2nd pic sure looks intimidating with that gun seeing as he clearly pissed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagval View Post
    not really, pro-ukrainian people dont need any "marks", they just use national flag colors.
    Oreely. Pro-russians wear black-orange marks, ukronazi wear red ones. Sane people dont wear any marks.

It looks like propaganda. Really. Do you think if you post large scaled pictures people would belive you more? It could work at virgin-like brains, though.

What are the facts?

1. More than 40 burned alive
    2. Firefighters base was near (10-15 mins)
    3. Militia acted strange
    4. Kiev's officials cheered this act of genocide.
    5. Kiev changeged official version of what happened 2 times at least.

So if you claim that it was Russian provocation why p4,p5 is right? How militia was corrupted? (by whom? moscow agents? all of them? even generals? Haven't Kiev lustrate everyone there because many pro-russian officers were fired).

More likely it could be like that.

Right sector radicals get st. george ribbons (not a big deal) and along with militia shoot some protestors from both sides. Then it's pretty straight forward- common radicals did their job perfectly and militia didn't even stop them when they set the building on fire.

Explains everything. (oh this isn't a new bandera tactic, it was used during ww2 also, and there is remarkable comment from the 1 Kiev's deputy)

The Russian flags on Ukrainian Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) were a stratagem, Kiev says. According to the acting head of the Batkivshchina Party, Sergey Sobolev, the Ukrainian military raised Russian flags on their vehicles on purpose, to fool the Donetsk region’s self-defense squads and thus be able to get into areas under the control of protesters. “Those were our military units using guerilla methods of intervention,” Sobolev said, citing the acting Defense Minister. “Very soon, in two to three hours this maneuver is going to be disclosed and you’ll understand that it was actually a breakthrough, which our units thus carried out.”
    Titishki (ukraine neo-nazi radicals) were disgusing themselves into militia
    Last edited by malgin; 2014-05-04 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    A very good article about Odessa massacre, lots of first-hand evidence.
    TLDR version: a peaceful pro-Ukraine demonstration (proof pics included) was attacked by pro-Russian thugs wielding simple weapons, then automatic firearms. Police cooperated with the thugs. Pro-Ukraine side got reinforcements and defeated pro-Russians, then proceeded to demolish their camp. Thugs barricaded themselves in a building, molotovs thrown from both sides, fire starts, thugs try to escape but still keep insulting people outside. Regular odessites side with pro-Ukrainians against thugs. Result: many dead, many arrested. Author blames police.

I'll post full translation later today, working on it. IMHO, that "molotovs from both sides" part supports dozor's claim that pro-Russians started the fire on 2nd floor themselves.
    Did they also stop firetrucks, prevent people from escaping, and shot themeselves from outside, from the 2nd floor?

It's shocking, something horrendous happens, that somehow gives you and everyone the chance to say "whatever it is we we t too far, extremism must be isolated".
    Yet you and your friends here try at all cost to find a justification, an excuse to blame the others.
    You play politics with dead people.

You guys really disgust me. Shame on you.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys really do deserve svoboda in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynep View Post
    Thugs barricaded themselves in a building, molotovs thrown from both sides, fire starts, thugs try to escape but still keep insulting people outside. Regular odessites side with pro-Ukrainians against thugs. Result: many dead, many arrested.
    There are 17 year olds and a pregnant woman who died inside that building. Have some respect. Stop lying.

Deleted
    Also its taken from a guy's blog, he witnessed all this. Not some news agency.
    A guy's blog. The new source of reliable information.
    Like the pictures of the "special forces guys in Georgia"?

Oh and also:

The nationalists wear the red armbands of the right-wing Pravy Sektor movement that was the militant backbone of the Maidan protests
    Source: the Washington post.

Shame on you. Your own people are dead, and instead of mourning you're busy finding FAKE shit to throw at the other side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Using google translate. This is my understanding of it.

Odessa has had several peaceful rallys by both pro-russia and pro-ukraine groups prior to this day. Another peaceful rally was held by a pro-ukraine crowd. On this particular day there was a football(soccer for americans) match. One group of hooligans/thugs/pro-russian militants gathered across town. They marched across town and confronted the peaceful pro-ukraine rally, where they met resistance from a similiar group of pro-ukranian militants. One thing led to another, people got hurt. The pro-russian militants pulled back to their temporary HQ, pro-ukranian militants followed, fire consumed, people died.

Correct?

Pro-ukraine rally

Across town, pro-russians gather

They march towards the pro-ukraine rally

Where they meet resistance

Red armbands are a sign of nationalists supporting pro-maidan.
    The nationalists wear the red armbands of the right-wing Pravy Sektor movement that was the militant backbone of the Maidan protests

This makes all these pictures, people from the same side.

This guy

looks exactly as

Putin is very popular person in Ukraine in LGBT marginalazed youth

Last edited by malgin; 2014-05-04 at 08:47 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    Let's establish your claim here. It's "RT = biased news, not trustworthy". Now, go and find me a quote that was made up or was taken out of context by them in that article, a statement that's untrue, a tampered with video/photo in that article. Can't? Simply falling back on "RT=shit" without actually proving that? Fuck off.
    Oh, and for the sake of all that is holy, do not link official statements from Ukraine or any of their news sources. SBU, MVD & Sergei Pashinsky already all made conflicting statements on the subject. Don't embarrass yourself any further.

The second part where you, while saying anti-Maidan protesters lit themselves on fire tell me that I'm the one wearing a tinfoil hat is retarded beyond any comprehension. Also, someone threw a "stone" into that window and at the same time, an activist lit himself on fire to make it look like the people outside were throwing a Molotov? Wow, they're good. Not good enough to fool you, though - you can see through their lies and deceit.

Why the FUCK are you arguing that a Molotov wasn't thrown there when you can easily see dozens of them being thrown elsewhere as well, anyway?
    Y so mad brah? If you don't like being pointed that you bring a garbage from a dump, post raw video footage or photos.

Image taken from that video

So tell me about evil "ukrainian nazis burning innocent martyrs because they were thinking differently", I'm all ears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dozor View Post
    Y so mad brah? If you don't like being pointed that you bring a garbage from a dump, post raw video footage or photos.

Image taken from that video

So tell me about evil "ukrainian nazis burning innocent martyrs because they were thinking differently", I'm all ears.
    Have you watched that video? There clearly is a Molotov coming from outside that starts the second floor fire.

- - - Updated - - -

You still don't condamn what has happened.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/11/06...shale-gas.html

And the truth comes out. Chevron signed a 50 year contract to drill Ukraine for shale gas. The useful idiots kill their own brothets while USA robs and pollutes their home.

Fucking idiots will never learn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Since when was Odessa in Crimea?
    Oh. Mixed that up with a different event, haven't been in town for two days. Just realized this was about Odessa and searching for Putin's agents there. Meh, whatever, let the meat grinder commence, Westerners get off of that. The moment Putin flinches a finger, an already prepared media tsunami of shit on Russia will launch, so he's gonna just wait while Ukraine drowns itself in blood as the West keeps looking for Putin's agents in every video, frame by frame. They chose Maidan, they pay the price. Here's their prosperity and stability.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

And the truth comes out. Chevron signed a 50 year contract to drill Ukraine for shale gas. The useful idiots kill their own brothets while USA robs and pollutes their home.

Who could've thought that democracy would be exported into a country rich with natural resources. I mean, nothing like that ever happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya...

ye it really from the window...look at it throwing path
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-05-04 at 09:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

The truth came out last year and meanwhile that guy - who was the guy where 42 kg of gold were confiscated in his own appartment -ended up losing his position and being put on most wanted list. I don't know how this is of relevancy here unless you switched sides lol.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Shame on you. Your own people are dead, and instead of mourning you're busy finding FAKE shit to throw at the other side.
    Red armbands are a sign of nationalists supporting pro-maidan.
    Source: the Washington post. This makes all these pictures, people from the same side.
    If that is really Washigton post, then they are mistaken.
    Right sector using red/black colors, as their flag.

And those pro-Russian guys equipped with firearms were using just plain red armbands (symbols of 'druzhinniki' - civil police helpers from soviet times) with St. George ribbons (black/orange, somehow associated with Soviet vicrory against nazi Germany) - which is a signs of so-called pro-Russian "одесская дружина" (Odessa druzhina) anifashists, separatist etc.

Armband of soviet "druzhinnik"

Pro-Russians are also great sympathizers of all Soviet.
    Last edited by dozor; 2014-05-04 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    The truth came out last year and meanwhile that guy - who was the guy where 42 kg of gold were confiscated in his own appartment -ended up losing his position and being put on most wanted list. I don't know how this is of relevancy here unless you switched sides lol.
    It's Cybran. He doesn't even read his own links.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    ye it really from the window...look at it throwing path
    Ok, fail by me.
    Here is another one. from 2:15

Both sided were throwing shit at each other.

Maidan marijuana cakes.

Hello everyone! I want to warn against participation in pro-Maidan political actions and tell our European and Western friends what's going there.
    I live in Odessa and never been on Maidan. But my aunt decided to 'shake the money tree' and went there as a cook for 3 weeks. She returned after the new government was appointed with 20 000 hryvnias and terrible health condition. She's a bit fleshy and we were afraid that she had a heart attack. It occurred that it was a mere withdrawals. But MDs also supposed that she had a heart attack caused bysevere drug intoxication several days ago.Now she's in the hospital questioned by the officials from the drug control office. It turns out that she is not first drug victim of Maidan and there are dozens of such involuntary drug addicts just in Odessa hospitals.Looks like there were psychoanaleptics used in U.S. quick reaction teams under the guise of seasonings. Such drugs arouse feeling of burst of energy and psychical and physical activity. Heavy doses cause intensive hyperphrenia and about 3 days of constant wakeful state.
    Hard imagine the quantity of this beastliness my aunt took merely tasting borsch or croquettes. And my heart is bleeding for those poor souls were fighting in Kyiv. This is a great crime against Ukraine those 'Pravy sector' and UNA-UNSO and other Maidan organizers committed.

Deleted
    Ok, fail by me.

And this justifies 42 deaths?

Ok, fail by me.

Jesus. Look at 2:31. The guy with stick was finishing off people who jumped out of windows....
    Last edited by malgin; 2014-05-04 at 09:53 AM.