Hellfire ring 2.0?

What's changed involving obtaining a Hellfire Ring in 2.0, and is it still worth it?

Pretty sure it's still the same. I have like 12 machines if anyone who (Is good geared, please don't call me elitist) Wants to do some runs, minimum torment 4/5 then PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    One change to note, the keys drop only on torment, as in the lvl of torment increases the chance.
    Same goes for organs that drop from the Ubers.

Drop rate:
    Torment I: 25%
    Torment II: 28%
    Torment III: 33%
    Torment IV: 38%
    Torment V: 43%
    Torment VI: 50%
    Last edited by Denizly; 2014-02-27 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    What's changed involving obtaining a Hellfire Ring in 2.0, and is it still worth it?
    I would say it's worth it as the stats are bumped a bit. SO if you had a shitty ring before the chance of getting a better one is great. However be ready to throw down quite a few machines as the drop rates aren't that great.

Now, this is ridiculous. I could farm on mp5 for keys all day. It takes 3 times longer to kill stuff, with half the drop rate. They must have changed it on the PTR, cause I was watching a vide,o and a dude was farming keys and organs on master. So that means, I have wasted a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    One change to note, the keys drop only on torment, as in the lvl of torment increases the chance.
    Same goes for organs that drop from the Ubers.

Drop rate:
    Torment I: 25%
    Torment II: 28%
    Torment III: 33%
    Torment IV: 38%
    Torment V: 43%
    Torment VI: 50%
    Thanks! That's pretty much the answer I was looking for.

*Also, I just recently started playing again and I'm working on gearing up my barb and leveling my paragon levels(31) a bit before making the hop over to the crusader. I'm currently farming infernal machines, but I'm looking for Uber run groups. Feel free to PM me on the forms and I'll send you my battle tag.

My Barb:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/U...92/hero/332793
    Last edited by Ulgrim; 2014-02-28 at 08:00 PM.