Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fastest way to level, 1-60 in under 2 minutes

Don't post exploits, please.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2014-02-28 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    Thanks to blizzard not thinking these events through
    Yeah, well. Color me surprised that software has bugs, or that a hours-fresh patch has an exploit. Unheard of. You might want to report this to Blizzard as well. Also, I'm not 100% sure posting exploits is allowed on the forums. Might be safer just to remove the video and explanation, unless you want to gamble with infractions.

People will always find a way to exploit (maybe a bad word but nvm) some mechanics. I hope blizz will fast fix this.

Seems more like an case of 'clever use of game mechanics' than 'exploit'.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Seems more like an case of 'clever use of game mechanics' than 'exploit'.
    It's obviously unintended. When something is unintended and it is clearly apparent to you (as is in this case), and you still go ahead and use it, it's considered an exploit. Bugs and coding errors aren't considered game mechanics, at the very least not intended game mechanics, and the "intended" -part is key here.

You can feign ignorance on anything. That, however, changes nothing.

It's a cursed chest event. They kinda exist to give a boost to exp and probably gear, why else would it want you to defeat 100 monsters in a minute?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's obviously unintended. When something is unintended and it is clearly apparent to you (as is in this case), and you still go ahead and use it, it's considered an exploit. Bugs and coding errors aren't considered game mechanics, at the very least not intended game mechanics, and the "intended" -part is key here.

You can feign ignorance on anything. That, however, changes nothing.
    That's really up to the developers, whether it's deemed an exploit or not, though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    And here I thought that 1-60 in two mins was for WoW, not diablo 3 :P

Deleted
    I'm too inexperienced with Diablo3 (only played through it once to see the story), but this surely can't be intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering there are basically infinite levels now it's probably intended, but only blizzard knows...

Deleted
    I know what I'll be doing this afternoon, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    And here I thought that 1-60 in two mins was for WoW, not diablo 3 :P
    That will never happen.
    Blizzard wants $60.

10+ Year Old Account
    How's the risk? Think it's likely receiving a ban? Personally I doubt it as it won't really affect anyone else, but I've no experience with such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Myeh, just strikes me as the old Shrine Farming Bug MkII.

Will probably be fixed sooner or later, but in the grand scheme of things it's not THAT vital or game breaking.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I can see Blizzard reverting to the D2 method of experience, where you get the most experience per kill from mobs around your level. That will completely remove boosting lower levels though with the way mob levels work now.

Rather irrelevent. The core gameplay is not leveling. Completely minor that it can be done quickly from a gameplay POV. Its just an time extension device, leveling.

15+ Year Old Account
    If this is intended I'll be all over it like a tramp on chips.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Rather irrelevent. The core gameplay is not leveling. Completely minor that it can be done quickly from a gameplay POV. Its just an time extension device, leveling.
    This. Have people seen what paragon levels does anyway? Not that huge difference. But I'm sure its fixed within 48 hours.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone online right now? I want to try this but haven't played in like 6 months so no friends online.

I don't see this as problem or anything you start of on master at lvl 1 now so this isn't really and issue