Deleted

[TV Show] Last Series You Saw and What You Would Rate it Out of 10

Much like the Movie thread except with Series.

Name:
    True Detective.

Rating: 9.5/10

Reason for rating: Probably one of my favourite series' I've ever watched. Loved Errol, loved how it was shot, loved Rust/Marty. Story line was great and the 6 minute single shot scene at the end of episode 4 was superb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Name: Entourage
    Rating: 7/10

Reason for rating: I had a blast watching it and I laughed a lot. Also I ended up burning through 8 seasons rather quickly which is always a sign of my affection for a series.

Now I need to pick up some more series so I guess I will keep an eye on this thread. (btw I like the idea since I watch series more frequently than films, if at all.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scandal

8.5/10

The show is so over the top in its twists and cliffhangers... I love it so much.

Name: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Rating: 10/10

Reason for rating: It has action, adventure, drama, comedy, and an intertwining story with some of the biggest blockbusters in recent years! Plus two of the cutest women on T.V.

Name: The Blacklist

Rating: 9/10

Reason for rating: A very exciting FBI drama. I took a point off because it poses so many questions so fast, but takes forever to answer one. Still I am captivated by what will happen next. In fact, it's almost frightening how easily the week's story can come together by the slightest and common place things the FBI agents miss. (If only the overall story did that). I am fascinated by the characters, who IS Raymond Redington? Why is he doing this? He is always the smartest person in the room, and it never throws it in people's faces. He makes them figure that out on their own. It may seem slow at times, but I will keep watching it. I love it!

Name: True Detective

Reason: Absolutely stunning writing, acting, directing. Even for 8 episodes I never felt it was rushed and there was some truly depraved shit going on. Very risky show and they nailed it.

and then I guess...

Name: Gundam 00

Rating: 7/10

Reason: It's people in robots blowing shit up, so it's got that going for it. As with most things anime, the dialog can make it or break it and at times it was tedious. But overall enjoyable.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Name: True Detective.

Reason for rating: Simply the best show ever made, the amazing cinematography, Rusts philosophical rents and the incredibly well written episodes.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Name: SOA (Sons of Anarchy)

Reason for rating: The show is just awesome. I grew up around bikers it is a life I know of and can connect (to some extent with) in the show and the things they do. There were a lot of people that quit watching it after this last season (1 episode alone was the cause) while I understand their reasons for it the show is just good. I will admit the season finaly was honestly more brutal then I would of expected to actually see on a TV shot regardless of the TVMA rating. That last 10 minutes was a w....t....f....

Deleted
    True Det

7/10, started at 10/10 but the ending was way to rushed.. But Big Mac was 11/10

Helix

9/10 just gets better and better

The Blacklist

9/10 James Spader, NUFF SAID!!!!!