Deleted

Looking for a Designer

Hey,

is there a designer who could make a cartoonish logo for me? I want to stream on twitch and just need a logo.

Add me on Skype or respond in this thread.

Thanks !

Greetings,

Ray

Could try if you'd like (not a designer tho), but keep your eye out for something else as well. Really depends on what you'd like (and how fast you need it).
    Last edited by Ayarea; 2014-09-18 at 10:46 PM.
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Deleted
    This is what I posted in another thread:

Hello,

I am looking for a cartoonish logo for my twitch channel.

It should be a reindeer and should have a cartoonish style like this image:

imgur.com/1aL6cGH (Yes, it is a gorilla but I was thinking something like that)

Also I would be happy if I get an overlay with similar colour scheme like the logo (Small window for the game lobby, bigger window for the twitch chat).

The reindeer can look HAPPY, COOL or look really DANGEROUS, its up to the designer, I am fine with everthing.

Color scheme: Black/Red, Black/Blue. Also green is an option.

Best would be if the designer contacts me personally so I can describe everything better. I am also willing to pay, if necessary.

Thanks to anyone who is willing to make a logo and/or overlay for me. Appreciate it.

Greetings,

Ray

Rayndeer, put a little more effort into getting graphic artists to post here so I can solicit their help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Rayndeer, put a little more effort into getting graphic artists to post here so I can solicit their help.
    Well, it is difficult to describe what I want. That's why I posted a similar image of how it should look like approximately.

Instead of a gorilla like in the picture, I'd like to have a reindeer.

I know I didn't describe it well, but I will hope for the best.

Also, the designer can contact me personally on skype so I can maybe describe it better :-)

Greetings