Poll: What will you use boost to 90 on?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was wanting to be a healer Mage or Hunter for the next expansion, but now I'm thinking Rouge. It's down to Healer or Rouge.

It's been a long time since I've been a healer, and I'm intimidated by the idea. That's exactly why I want to force myself to do it.

I have a second druid I may use it on. But I also have a horde warlock I wouldn't mind being insta 90. I still have to think on it more.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2014-03-26 at 08:34 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

PROBABLY my third priest...she's a bank toon. I have 3 more toons to get to 90, will have 26 when finished, and priest is kind of a pain to level.

Deleted
    ill boost rogue, rest is already 90

It was going to be a Paladin.

But I want to see the changes.

I think most will, so i hope they think of that and provide beta notes alongside it.

Hope, but doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Ok, boost to 90 appears to be coming this week, what will you be using it on?
    I was going to use it for my Paladin, but I leveled her already to do CM's given that there was no indication of when the boost would be.

I have my two characters, and have no desire for a 3rd... So chances are I won't end up using it, except maybe to get the achievement for a max toon on both factions.

Probably hunter or rogue, those are the only classes I've never leveled above level 60 and 40, respectively. I don't find them very appealing, pure damage is boring, focus annoys me, combo points annoy me ... but might give one of them a chance at max level.

I am torn really.

I kinda want to use it on my 45th level Paladin, but I don't have him slated to fill any of the gaps in my professions as he is just a Skinner/Miner for moneymaking.

My 70 Warrior is close enough to 90 that I'd feel like I was wasting it on her.

I was planning on my 36th level Hunter to get a Skinner/Leather Working covered, and he is a Dwarf which is nice. I also kinda feel bad that he is only 36th despite being created on release day of Vanilla.

I could also bump up my 32nd level Gnome Priest for her Herbalism and Inscription, which given my classes seems more useful that Leather Working.

My 50th Rogue is an option and is also a Skinner/Leather Worker, but.....Worgen.....

Not sure....

Warlock is the only class I dont have at 90.

I have every class at 90 but Monk, and I don't like the class so not worried about it. Being my 10 90's are all Alliance I'll probably use it on a Horde character on my friends server once they figure out which one their guild is going to settle on this expansion.

I have a 90 of everything except a monk, it's an easy choice for me.