Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Where did you saw that Garrosh was trashed by the Burning Legion? they never show that in any of the visions
    I think it was in "badly written fanfictions" part of visions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Where did you saw that Garrosh was trashed by the Burning Legion? they never show that in any of the visions
    I think it's in The Blank Scroll short story which has a bad future where G wins, wipes out other races, legion comes and wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzra View Post
    I think it's in The Blank Scroll short story which has a bad future where G wins, wipes out other races, legion comes and wins.
    To be fair, Azshara and the Old Gods also picked that time to attack. His Scroll-empowered orcs would probably have been able to handle one front on their own, but with all the universe's hostile powers, and the Alliance and Horde both wiped off the face of the map (and, one would assume, whatever coalition the neutral factions brought to bear also wiped out thanks to the functionally-immortal orcs), Azeroth was toast.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    His Scroll-empowered orcs would probably have been able to handle one front on their own, but with all the universe's hostile powers, and the Alliance and Horde both wiped off the face of the map (and, one would assume, whatever coalition the neutral factions brought to bear also wiped out thanks to the functionally-immortal orcs), Azeroth was toast.
    The probable same situation if Garrosh was going to succeed in infusing his troops with the power of Y'shaarj. That would have been a pretty terrific army, but against so much stuff to handle, and every other military power dismantled, they had no hope to survive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

To be fair, that scroll is a pandaren artifact, so naturaly it is full of shit.