Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    You didn't read that right, I don't and can't get European citizenship. No American can unless they're either incredibly wealthy or have 10 years of education. All this while Arabs walk right in. But there's nothing wrong with that.
    Bachelor = 4 years
    Masters = 2 years

10 years - that's actually more than needed for the Doctorate level, assuming scientific activity, publications and successful dissertation.

For sure, you don't have to be a scientist for professional emigration, you have to be, well... professional. That's 4 years of education, decent job. 5+ years of working experience and you are all set.

//and yes, anything below Bachelors considered basic level of education, expected from any person in the modern world.
    Last edited by Mithfin; 2014-03-10 at 01:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    and you aren´t because you´re talking about it online... damn you strong, much fearless
    No, I'm not because I actually speak out about laws that I don't agree with... unlike yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I feel this is just a tad relevant.
    Love that picture. Sad, ironic and true.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    How do you honestly believe the US dollar has been the world reserve currency for this long? My God, they have you baptized over there.
    Oh thats quite easy to understand actually. The British Empire didn't have a unified currency, the Americans did, therefore, when the British Empire ceceeded and the pound Stirling normalised, Americans could pick up the slack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Bachelor = 4 years
    Masters = 2 years

10 years - that's actually more than needed for the Doctorate level, assuming scientific activity, publications and successful dissertation.
    he probably meant 10 years as a whole
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    No, I'm not because I actually speak out about laws that I don't agree with... unlike yourself.
    Maybe that's because we don't disagree with them.

Chelly
    Based on Fascist history, I'd rather leave before I become a German in Nazi Germany.
    Out of curiosity, where would you go?

15+ Year Old Account
    because i agree with them?
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    he probably meant 10 years as a whole
    If it took 10 years to get a degree then they probably shouldn't be trying to get a degree.

Deleted
    ah, so it´s a nonissue, we agree then
    Wel you can't deny that it is something a lot of people value, no matter how meaningless and arbitrary it seems. Society can't just change its values overnight. So I wouldn't really call it a non issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a reason this thread has 12 pages in 2 hours. It's like sharks to blood. Any of you think for yourselves at all or do you just "circle jerk" around topics you collectively disagree with?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    He doesn't realise that Europe is filled with even more of those dirty evil liberals than the US.

Deleted
    You speak out against Laws you disagree with, on an internet forum about Warcraft. Truly you are the modern day Ghandi.

Deleted
    There's a reason this thread has 12 pages in 2 hours. It's like sharks to blood. Any of you think for yourselves at all or do you just "circle jerk" around topics you collectively disagree with?
    There is a lot of stupid in this thread, we have to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You speak out against Laws you disagree with, on an internet forum about Warcraft. Truly you are the modern day Ghandi.
    From a different country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Switzerland.

Deleted
    Alright then, Let us talk about the issues properly.

Why do you hate the current Immigration laws and their effect on the USA as a whole?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I got Fluoride taken out of the water where I live. Because I had a voice. I'm damn proud of that.

Deleted
    Switzerland.
    Ah yes, the country the the extremely hard immigration laws and as such has left the country an almost barren wasteland in terms of local business and is entirely ruled by companies and banks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    If it took 10 years to get a degree then they probably shouldn't be trying to get a degree.
    10 years of education, so going by starting at 6 in elementary he´d be somewhere in high school with 10 years of education, no?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly certain, based on how many clueless and politically offending threads are created weekly by low post, fresh new accounts, that someone literally doing it on his/her free time or being payed to do so.

However, if you honestly believe in what you just said, without doing any proper research, and then do not accepting the facts provided to you, please, stay wherever you are right now.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*