Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Does Warcraft Logs track anything >90?

Hey, just made a page on Warcraft Logs and I'm trying to test it out and get familiarized with it before tonight's raid. Unfortunately all the servers that have my level 90 characters are still down (15min rolling restarts my ass). I'm trying to test it on a 58 DK I have on a server that IS up, but it won't log anything. Well... it shows that I was logging, but just shows "unknown zone, no boss fights found". I tried on a combat dummy a few times and then tried logging a Hellfire Ramparts as well but it won't show anything. Am I doing something wrong? Or does it just not log anything below end game content? Any help would be appreciated thanks

I haven't used it for sub-90 content and haven't used the live logging feature so I can't provide any insight there. I don't see anything on the site to indicate that it wouldn't log sub-90 content though.

I use BossLogger to start and stop the combat log for only the boss fights and then upload the data at the end of the raid.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.