Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Logged in, played 10 mins to get my 3 wins, and back out to WoW. That's enough HS for me lol.
    Blue one ?

Very cool indeed.

One moment of the trailer kinda made me wonder. Could they implement Hearthstone to WoW, so you can play it in inns? Cause if yes, that would be awesome.

By the way, is it just me or is that the new Dwarf model sitting on the Hearthsteed?

10+ Year Old Account
    I do have Internet, but my battlenet is not working at the moment.
    Do I have to re-download HearthStone if I have the bets installed already to get the mount?

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    By the way, is it just me or is that the new Dwarf model sitting on the Hearthsteed?

sure is

It is. The trailer for it also had the new Dwarf model at the 'card playing part'. As well as the new Orc model. I think it might have been the new Gnome model there, too. But I wasn't sure. Not a clear enough view.

Quote Originally Posted by gumb View Post
    Downloaded the game, beat Lorewalker cho, so 3 wins. Didn't get a mount.
    This is the introduction and versus AI. It is not considered the "Play" or "Arena" modes, both of witch are PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Literae View Post
    Yay lets reward the 3% of RNG that got into "closed BETA". What a stupid comment to make. Thats like saying lets give everyone £1M for everyone born in 1950...."oh sorry you was'nt born then? Sucks to be you.."

What if I got a Closed BETA invite and didnt touch the game?....im still "worthy" of the mount? No.
    If you opted into the beta starting any time before January, you were given an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It is. The trailer for it also had the new Dwarf model at the 'card playing part'. As well as the new Orc model. I think it might have been the new Gnome model there, too. But I wasn't sure. Not a clear enough view.
    Yeah, just noticed the trailer on the front page, **** yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Uh, No. Hearthstone has been a phenomenal hit, and it isn't even out of Beta.
    To bad it is already suffering from issues

Yeah, just noticed the trailer on the front page, **** yeah.

Now I replayed it on a higher quality, I can also confirm that the new Gnome male model is there.

Also funny how the Dwarf model turns into the old one once he leaves the tavern. Magical Tavern of Time! Hoooo!

And then the servers were hammered and disconnected tons of people cause Battle.net.

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    Winter is almost over, snowflakes need to melt.
    Because wanting a cool looking reward for putting a decent amount of effort in makes me a snowflake? get over yourself m8. Fuckin pricks everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

What happened to the red model?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Because wanting a cool looking reward for putting a decent amount of effort in makes me a snowflake? get over yourself m8. Fuckin pricks everywhere.

Not everything has to be rare and special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drknife View Post
    What happened to the red model?
    Blue for Alliance, Red for Horde.

"Rumored to be chiseled from the very same materials as every adventurer's most useful item..."

Ah, it's the perfect Paladin mount. Now if only I could use it in combat...

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    Considering there are four pages full of comments calling your statement out, if you decide to respond to them all in such a way, you're probably going to be banned before the day is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
    Blue for Alliance, Red for Horde.
    then why does the Troll ride the blue one as well?

Just won three games -> no quest reward, nothing in WoW . EU here