looking for friends

dont know if this is the rite place but

sup im zach 26 from US looking for wow friends. i am mature and fun person to hangout with. im new to the game and i just bought wow battlechest. i like this game but slowly i am loosing interest in it bc i dont have any friends to play with and am getting bored of lvling by myself when i heeard this game is zoo much fun endgame. guess im just looking for friends to quest with and pvp or whatever there is on later lvls and to teach me all there is to do in the wow realm. and also to kickbutt with and have fun.

i have a mic and teamspeak aswell.

rite now i have a lvl 13human mage and lvl 11 orc warlock both on the new player svr zuluhed
    hmu
    best place would be on here or my twitter at zyco187

Hey there Zach,

While this is "technically" the place for this kind of thing, this is used almost exclusively for endgame content players. My recommendation would be to either ask around in trade chat (/2 in major cities), or reroll on a higher population server. I understand that it can be tough when you're brand new, but stick with it. This is a great community, and people are generally willing to help others out.
    CPU: Intel i7 3770K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V PRO GPU: 2X Asus GTX 770 OC SLI Heatsink: Hyper 212 EVO RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8GB 1600mhz SSD: 120Gb Samsung 840 EVO HDD: WD 2tb Caviar Black PSU: Corsair HX850 Case: CM HAF 932 Advanced