Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    We're talking temporary exp boosts here. Yes, heirlooms help, but nobody's going to claim that they're temporary boosts. At best we get 10% from Darkmoon Faire and 100% from killing mobs (less than half of your exp while leveling) when rested.

Another inaccuracy: the Pandaren racial doesn't make the rested bonus bigger, it just makes it last longer.
    I know we are talking about temp. buffs, and just hinting to the not direly needed fact as well.

Never said it made it bigger about the pandaren rested buff, but longer rested is just as good as higher rested.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Not temporary.
    2. Pretty meager, and not exactly a time based boost that an exp weekend is.
    3. It's 50%, not double. It's significant, yes, but it's Monk only.
    4. Leveling constantly gets buffed, yes, but that's because it's much too long an endeavour to get to 90.
    5. Both RAF and the 90 boost cost a LOT of money.

No, we don't have enough. 1-90 is still a MAJOR time sink.
    Not really a loss in time. Casual minded leveller can go 1 to 90 in 10 days (that is how I see it, as I slack according to some people when one RP's) Really not much time zink in levelling, more time zink in getting geared than the levelling itself.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If it affected battle pet experience gain I'd be all for it. If it just affected player experience gain, it could still be nice, but not as appealing to me personally.

We're talking temporary exp boosts here. Yes, heirlooms help, but nobody's going to claim that they're temporary boosts. At best we get 10% from Darkmoon Faire and 100% from killing mobs (less than half of your exp while leveling) when rested.

Another inaccuracy: the Pandaren racial doesn't make the rested bonus bigger, it just makes it last longer.
    we dont need tempory boosts like that leveling is fast enough theres even an easily farmable 300% exp elixir for god sake...

if you hate leveling that much just pay blizzard $60 to skip it outwise deal with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes ! Who wouldn't ?!
    My youtube Channel : Arberian021
    WoW isn't all about new concepts or themes, it's about classic archetypes that fit the Holy Trinity gameplay style of Warcraft.
    Demon Hunter Class Idea
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, iirc, don't quote me on it

1. Not temporary.
    2. Pretty meager, and not exactly a time based boost that an exp weekend is.
    3. It's 50%, not double. It's significant, yes, but it's Monk only.
    4. Leveling constantly gets buffed, yes, but that's because it's much too long an endeavour to get to 90.
    5. Both RAF and the 90 boost cost a LOT of money.

No, we don't have enough. 1-90 is still a MAJOR time sink.
    1. but its enough of an exp boost if you want tempory go farm the exp elixir
    2. not exactly and this game dosent need exp weekends
    3. dosent matter how much it is and true its monk only
    4. its not really
    5. i never used raf but the problem usualy was finding some1 to do it with, and if $60 or equivelent is too much shut up and put up wiht leveling

ill extend on point 4 now if taking 2-3 days to get to 90 is too long then your playing the wrong game the leveling is ast enough.

I would love this

Deleted
    I would like, but wont happen. They would rather add $10 xp boost or some other level per $ service.