Destro Lock rotation?

What are your single target and aoe rotations you using for Destruction Warlocks?

Mod-note: Moving this to where they can help you more.

I'd actually recommend Sparkuggz site over any other resource currently. He seems to be the best versed in the ways of warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazelol View Post
    I'd actually recommend Sparkuggz site over any other resource currently. He seems to be the best versed in the ways of warlocks.
    Most of what he's posting has already been discussed on this forum. He's a great Warlock and contributes a lot in terms of theorycrafting himself but some of the stuff he's just taking credit for on his site. It's a good and informative site but I'd NEVER recommend it over the MMO-Champion forum, because this is the place where most of this shit gets either figured out or spread to the community in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Most of what he's posting has already been discussed on this forum. He's a great Warlock and contributes a lot in terms of theorycrafting himself but some of the stuff he's just taking credit for on his site. It's a good and informative site but I'd NEVER recommend it over the MMO-Champion forum, because this is the place where most of this shit gets either figured out or spread to the community in the first place.
    Pretty much. There isn't really anything he talks about for Destro that either isn't in my sticky or hasn't been talked about in the past few pages of the sticky.

Plus the discussion that goes on in these forums will make you a better player, seeing things from different perspectives is always better than reading one guide from one good player.