Page 23 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    http://imgur.com/LAgIt0e

Seems to be an issue with Spirit of Redemption running 2.2.1
    Thanks, I'll take a look.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks cool! Way better than recount, which does not even work anymore last I checked.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    i installed this addon today, replacing my recount. details will stay, its fucking amazing! thanks for the great work. my favorite feature is surely the bookmark thing, where you just have to right click to switch to dispells, healing done, damage done etc.
    amazing addon, im gonna use it. huge respect from me! keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look.
    Thanks - saw the patch just now come up on curse.

Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua line 968:
    attempt to index field 'spell_tables' (a nil value)
    Debug:
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:968: OpenAndRefresh()
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:275:
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:268
    LUA error when trying to open Encounter Details after killing the last boss in 10 man Dragon Soul (soloed).
    Not a big deal if it's only on this boss, but I don't know if it could happen on other fights, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Metriss View Post
    LUA error when trying to open Encounter Details after killing the last boss in 10 man Dragon Soul (soloed).
    Not a big deal if it's only on this boss, but I don't know if it could happen on other fights, too.
    I'm working on this error and also on the new way to store energies regeneration such like mana, rage, rune power.
    I think tomorrow we can release another test version.

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    I seem to be getting an issue where I can't seem to select individual Damage segments of data to view; It will only show Current; and always current.

As far as I can tell, it works for Damage Received and Healing. Just not the Damage Output.

It looks good, might give it a try. How does it compare to Skada or Recount in terms of accuracy (although I know that they probably all aren't 100% accurate), performance, and inner workings?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    I seem to be getting an issue where I can't seem to select individual Damage segments of data to view; It will only show Current; and always current.

As far as I can tell, it works for Damage Received and Healing. Just not the Damage Output.
    Hi, thanks for reporting the problem, it seems to be a bug, you can help us fix the problem simply installing Bug Grabber and Bug Sack. A green sack icon is shown on your minimap, when a error occurs the icon turns red, click, see if in the error text exists "Details\" and paste the error here, we also need to know the Details! version, if you are using a3.0.1 or v2.2.4

Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    It looks good, might give it a try. How does it compare to Skada or Recount in terms of accuracy (although I know that they probably all aren't 100% accurate), performance, and inner workings?
    Hello!, so, usually we don't make comparisons with other meters, i like to use warcraftlogs.com for accuracy comparisons, but, right now isn't a good time due to tons of changes from the new patch. Cpu usage is very low, if you run below 60 fps you might get some improvement. How it looks under the skin, its hard to say, we are always improving the core like the v3.0 version which the goal is cut the memory usage in half.

7+ Year Old Account
    Near the fictional town of Nowhere, Kansas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hi, thanks for reporting the problem, it seems to be a bug, you can help us fix the problem simply installing Bug Grabber and Bug Sack. A green sack icon is shown on your minimap, when a error occurs the icon turns red, click, see if in the error text exists "Details\" and paste the error here, we also need to know the Details! version, if you are using a3.0.1 or v2.2.4
    Version: v2.2.3 from WoWinterface
    For the current Live version of the game; Not Beta or PTR.

Bugsack is not grabbing anything when Overall Data is selected; Still not listing anything 'Overall Damage' data. >,<

Also. When I start combat with Overall Damage selected; After a second or two, the Addon will switch to Current Fight? Is that intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Nykko View Post
    Version: v2.2.3 from WoWinterface
    For the current Live version of the game; Not Beta or PTR.

Bugsack is not grabbing anything when Overall Data is selected; Still not listing anything 'Overall Damage' data. >,<

Also. When I start combat with Overall Damage selected; After a second or two, the Addon will switch to Current Fight? Is that intended?
    Thanks for replying! Overall data works a little different on Details! it doesn't update while in combat and only tracks specific types of fights, like boss encounters, dungeons, challenge modes, options for it are on Options Panel -> General Settings Bracket -> Combat.

Details! auto switch to current segment if no other window is in current segment when the combat starts. Can be disabled on Options Panel -> Appearance -> Misc -> "Auto Switch To Current".

I've sent v2.2.4 to WoWInterface, sorry for that, i usually upload there after 1 day just to ensure a solid version.

Hello,

I'm a long time user of skada and i just edecided for my ui clean for wod to give details! a try !

Overall i enjoy details! seems there are a lot more possibility than skada or recount.

I'm not yet use to the info on tooltip when you mouseover a player. i preferred the way skada did where you can click on a player to change the graph to see those info specific to that player. Is it possible for details to be like that too ?

I also miss one important thing for me : "Dammage taken dy spell"
    i details! the only way i found to show this is on the combat recap where it show multiple graph.
    Is there a way to have this informatino in a graph in a details! window like the dammagedone or healing window ?

Good job with this addon and the user interface is soooo sweeeeet and nice. I could use details only for this

I haven't actually tried this AddOn in raid action yet, only for questing (on warlock) and for some reason when i start a fight/combat with a dot (e.g. Corruption) "Details!" seems to miss out on some damage, when counting the total ticks of a dot it seems to miss some of them >.<

Checking "Current Fight" on all 3 AddOns.

Try #1: Recount and Skada counts 5 corruption ticks, Details! only counts 3 ticks.
    Try #2: Recount and Skada counts 5 corruption ticks, this time Details! counts 8 >.<
    Try #3: Recount and Skada counts 4 Corruption ticks, Details! counts 3.

However, if i start a fight with a direct single target spell (Shadow Bolt or Soul Fire) all 3 AddOns counts the same amount of dot (Corruption) ticks.
    Is this a known issue or? (Using Details! v2.2.4)

- - - Updated - - -

Made one more try, this time somewhat larger pull;
    Try #4: Recount and Skada counts 68 Corruption ticks, Details! counts 57.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

Quote Originally Posted by Sarosnar View Post
    Hello,

I'm a long time user of skada and i just edecided for my ui clean for wod to give details! a try !

Overall i enjoy details! seems there are a lot more possibility than skada or recount.

I'm not yet use to the info on tooltip when you mouseover a player. i preferred the way skada did where you can click on a player to change the graph to see those info specific to that player. Is it possible for details to be like that too ?

I also miss one important thing for me : "Dammage taken dy spell"
    i details! the only way i found to show this is on the combat recap where it show multiple graph.
    Is there a way to have this informatino in a graph in a details! window like the dammagedone or healing window ?

Good job with this addon and the user interface is soooo sweeeeet and nice. I could use details only for this
    Hi!, thanks for the feedback!
    Right now, we can only open the player info window when the left click occurs, however exists an API to replace what happen when a bar receives a mouse click, we expect plugins modifying this on the future. A alternative for now is set Tooltips -> Maximize Method -> Only Shift Block, this makes all spells shown directly on tooltip.

For the Damage Taken by Spell, we can make it through Custom Displays, I'll add one on v2.2.5 to show this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    I haven't actually tried this AddOn in raid action yet, only for questing (on warlock) and for some reason when i start a fight/combat with a dot (e.g. Corruption) "Details!" seems to miss out on some damage, when counting the total ticks of a dot it seems to miss some of them >.<

Checking "Current Fight" on all 3 AddOns.

Try #1: Recount and Skada counts 5 corruption ticks, Details! only counts 3 ticks.
    Try #2: Recount and Skada counts 5 corruption ticks, this time Details! counts 8 >.<
    Try #3: Recount and Skada counts 4 Corruption ticks, Details! counts 3.

However, if i start a fight with a direct single target spell (Shadow Bolt or Soul Fire) all 3 AddOns counts the same amount of dot (Corruption) ticks.
    Is this a known issue or? (Using Details! v2.2.4)

- - - Updated - - -

Made one more try, this time somewhat larger pull;
    Try #4: Recount and Skada counts 68 Corruption ticks, Details! counts 57.
    I've tested and confirmed this bug, expect a fix on v2.2.5
    As always, thanks for the feedback, i appreciate.

- - - Updated - - -

In time: sent a3.0.2 and v2.2.5 on curse, both with a new custom display "Damage Taken By Spell" and the fix for openings with dot
    a3.0.2 have few fixes for the internal changes on energy.

Suggestion:
    Was talking over with my GM today, and both agreed that it would be nice to have TWO Damage Done windows, one being effective time and activity time
    In the Options Panel -> General Settings -> Combat -> Time Measure <-- want this one to be window specific, if it's possible, as it is right now it changes for all windows.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

This is awesome! Thanks for making it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I might have completely missed this before ...

Is there any way to turn off or stop Details! from taking over the #1 Chat Channel?

It's annoying enough that I've turned off the add-on till I can get this fixed. Sorry if I missed but a search for "chat" in all the thread pages revealed little.
    Ayr - WW Monk
    US Aerie Peak(A) - Convert to Raid

Quote Originally Posted by Dyminator View Post
    Suggestion:
    Was talking over with my GM today, and both agreed that it would be nice to have TWO Damage Done windows, one being effective time and activity time
    In the Options Panel -> General Settings -> Combat -> Time Measure <-- want this one to be window specific, if it's possible, as it is right now it changes for all windows.
    It's a little complicated because the selected time is bound within the addon core.
    What can be done and actually easy is an option to force a Time Measure only in the Dps/Hps text shown on the window's bars, but won't work for report the text and player detail window, i guess.
    Btw, activity time can also be seen on custom -> Damage Activity Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Entrana View Post
    This is awesome! Thanks for making it
    Thanks for the feedback =D

Quote Originally Posted by Ayr View Post
    I might have completely missed this before ...

Is there any way to turn off or stop Details! from taking over the #1 Chat Channel?

It's annoying enough that I've turned off the add-on till I can get this fixed. Sorry if I missed but a search for "chat" in all the thread pages revealed little.
    Yeah, this bug is becoming a pain for addon authors on WoD and is a server side bug, already reported but only the Old Gods knows when it will be fixed.
    For now, use the command /details realmsync, a message telling its has been disable is shown, Details! won't enter on chat channels again until you re enable it.

Details! got updated to v3.2.0:

- Finally we manage to make the changes necessary on the way Details! store combat data, might save up to 40% memory and 3% cpu.
    - Rewrite on realm communication through chat channels, we want to avoid the problem of trade channel getting channel number 3 instead of 2.
    - Added resources display over Energy -> Resources, count shadow orbs, combo points, holy power, etc.
    - Added an API.txt on Details! root folder, every week we want to develop more this file, by now it contains only the very basic.
    - Also fixed the problem where activity time get messed when a shaman uses it's spirit link totem.

As always, feedback, bug report, suggestions are appreciated

Wow, shame I didn't find this addon sooner because it is AMAZING. Not only does it look great and seem very polished, its functionality is awesome too. Just wanted to say thanks for making this great addon and I'll be sure to report any bugs/suggestions I come across!