Page 40 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is there a way to get "close all windows" to the quick menu? I'm really used to using the datatext button in Elvui for toggling, and since "Reopen all" is already there it would make sense
    Edit: A modifier on the button e.g. ctrl+left click= toggle on the button would be even better

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Is there a way to get "close all windows" to the quick menu? I'm really used to using the datatext button in Elvui for toggling, and since "Reopen all" is already there it would make sense
    Edit: A modifier on the button e.g. ctrl+left click= toggle on the button would be even better
    You refer as 'quick menu' the icon on minimap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    You refer as 'quick menu' the icon on minimap?
    Right click on minimap icon (works the same for the datatext button in elvui), yes.
    With skada you could toggle the window by clicking the datatext button, for details! I get the same funtionality as the minimap button (left click=menu, right click=quick menu).
    So I guess a modifier like ctrl+left click that works in the minimap button (and then also for the datatext button in elvui) to toggle all windows would be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i'm dumb.... I just found you can do that via the data feed options... /getscoat

- Added item level tracker.

What is this and where can I find it and play with it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    Right click on minimap icon (works the same for the datatext button in elvui), yes.
    With skada you could toggle the window by clicking the datatext button, for details! I get the same funtionality as the minimap button (left click=menu, right click=quick menu).
    So I guess a modifier like ctrl+left click that works in the minimap button (and then also for the datatext button in elvui) to toggle all windows would be perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, i'm dumb.... I just found you can do that via the data feed options... /getscoat
    Ahah, that's okey =)
    If you find any issues with elvUI embed stuff, you may post directly here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tofu4679 View Post
    - Added item level tracker.

What is this and where can I find it and play with it!!!!
    For this release is working only for internal stuff, I want for the next version add something on tooltip, or raid check plugin, we'll see.

I noticed that you removed the Spirit Link Totem's healing done. I thought it was counted into healing but apparently it is not. Checked the warcraftlogs and it's counted but as neglected healing done. So apparently the amount of "healing done" with Spirit Link Totem is removed from the total amount. Is this how Details! works as well? Is this even right? I am bit confused here. Does Skada work like this as well? Haven't had Skada for a year or so. Any clarification would be great!
    Last edited by skmzarn; 2015-03-21 at 10:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit link should be considered negative healing because it does just that. It takes away health to redistribute. I'm not sure what details does exactly, but any damage from SLT should be subtracted from its healing. When you use a defensive, the damage you take from ST should be a gain (since SLT damage is mitigated as nature damage, but should return the normal health)

Same thing from a monks stagger, any healing done by oxe stance should be subtracted by stagger damage taken, which when purified, is an increase in healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    Spirit link should be considered negative healing because it does just that. It takes away health to redistribute. I'm not sure what details does exactly, but any damage from SLT should be subtracted from its healing. When you use a defensive, the damage you take from ST should be a gain (since SLT damage is mitigated as nature damage, but should return the normal health)

Same thing from a monks stagger, any healing done by oxe stance should be subtracted by stagger damage taken, which when purified, is an increase in healing.
    Quote Originally Posted by skmzarn View Post
    I noticed that you removed the Spirit Link Totem's healing done. I thought it was counted into healing but apparently it is not. Checked the warcraftlogs and it's counted but as neglected healing done. So apparently the amount of "healing done" with Spirit Link Totem is removed from the total amount. Is this how Details! works as well? Is this even right? I am bit confused here. Does Skada work like this as well? Haven't had Skada for a year or so. Any clarification would be great!
    Right now, we're just ignoring all events from SLT (damage and heal), i did this following warcraftlogs and AMrR which i think also ignores all events.
    Well, I'm not 100% sure about this, I'll do more research on this subject. Thank you guys.

Deleted
    I can tell you that WCL doesn't ignore the events, but counts the damage events as negative healing. Overall this pretty much means SLT does 0 healing, unlike Skada where it can be a significant portion of healing.
    I think this has been discussed multiple times on WoL, WCL, AMR and pretty much all of those handle it this way. Most ingame addons just count the healing, but ignoring the events is probably the easiest solution (if it doesn't mess with deathlogs or anything).

Quote Originally Posted by Hamsda View Post
    I can tell you that WCL doesn't ignore the events, but counts the damage events as negative healing. Overall this pretty much means SLT does 0 healing, unlike Skada where it can be a significant portion of healing.
    I think this has been discussed multiple times on WoL, WCL, AMR and pretty much all of those handle it this way. Most ingame addons just count the healing, but ignoring the events is probably the easiest solution (if it doesn't mess with deathlogs or anything).
    Thanks, as all you guys said, it's better we count this as -healing, let's change it =)

Back again! Last time I was here you put in toggle for me, and I could still marry you for it.

I have damage done attached to healing done (healing underneath) and when I toggle it produces this error

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:392: attempt to index field 'ponto1' (a nil value)
    Time: 03/22/15 14:26:37
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:392: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:390>
    Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:884: in function `move_janela_func'
    ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:441: in function `ToggleWindows'
    [string "DETAILS_TOGGLE_ALL"]:1: in function <[string "DETAILS_TOGGLE_ALL"]:1>

Locals: instancia = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight2 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = false
     menu_icons_size = 0.85000002384186
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     h_esquerda = DetailsLeftSideBarHighlight2 {
     }
     bg_r = 0.51764705882353
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     color_buttons = <table> {
     }
     rows_showing = 7
     bars_sort_direction = 1
     ponto4 = <table> {
     }
     ponto3 = <table> {
     }
     ponto2 = <table> {
     }
     tooltip = <table> {
     }
     icons = <table> {
     }
     isMoving = true
     switch_all_roles_in_combat = false
     ponto1 = <table> {
     }
     rolagem = false
     attribute_text = <table> {
     }
     break_snap_button = DetailsBreakSnapButton2 {
     }
     switch_all_roles_after_wipe = false
     firstIcon = DetailsClearSegmentsButton2 {
     }
     rows_fit_in_window = 8
     iniciada = true
     lastIcon = <table> {
     }
     barras = <table> {
     }
     horizontalSnap = false
     switch_tank = false
     oldwith = 320
     plugins_grow_direction = 1
     menu_icons = <table> {
     }
     switch_damager = false
     show_sidebars = true
     hide_in_combat_type = 1
     window_scale = 1
     version = 3
     switch_healer_in_combat = false
     h_direita = DetailsRightSideBarHighlight2 {
     }
     hide_icon = true
     scroll = Details_ScrollBar2 {
     }
     bgdisplay = Details_GumpFrame2 {
     }
     consolidate = false
     meu_id = 2
     sub_atributo = 1
     bgframe = Details_WindowFrame2 {
     }
     atributo = 2
     baseframe = DetailsBaseFrame2 {
     }
     top = 428757.005644
     menu2_points = <table> {
     }
     menu_points = <table> {
     }
     alert = DetailsAlertFrame2 {
     }
     _version = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_texto = <unnamed> {
     }
     freeze_icon = <unnamed> {
     }
     bg_b = 0.51764705882353
     floatingframe = DetailsInstance2BorderHolder {
     }
     rowframe = DetailsRowFrame2 {
     }
     largura_scroll = 26
     mostrando = "normal"
     color = <table> {
     }
     sub_atributo_last = <table> {
     }
     alturaAntiga = 129.99998474121
     need_rolagem = false
     last_modo = 2
     barraS = <table> {
     }
     skin = "ElvUI Style II"
     h_cima = DetailsTopSideBarHighlight2 {
     }
     following = <table> {
     }
     ativa = true
     switch_healer = false
     __snapV = false
     desaturated_menu = false
     __snapH = false
     micro_displays_side = 2
     showing = <table> {
     }
     __was_opened = false
     StatusBarSaved = <table> {
     }
     instance_button_anchor = <table> {
     }
     v_barras = true
     switch_tank_in_combat = false
     bg_alpha = 0.11576068401337
     bg_g = 0.51764705882353
     __locked = true
     menu_alpha = <table> {
     }
     snap = <table> {
     }
     bars_grow_direction = 1
     stretch_button_side = 1
     strata = "LOW"
     rows_max = 50
     __snap = <table> {
     }
     auto_hide_menu = <table> {
     }
     hide_in_combat_alpha = 0
     LastModo = 2
     row_show_animation = <table> {
     }
     libwindow = <table> {
     }
     statusbar_info = <table> {
     }
     backdrop_texture = "Details Ground"
     menu_anchor_down = <table> {
     }
     segmento = 0
     toolbar_side = 1
     bgdisplay_loc = 0
     grab_on_top = false
     StatusBar = <table> {
     }
     row_info = <table> {
     }
     auto_current = true
     rows_created = 8
     modo = 2
     verticalSnap = false
     hide_in_combat = false
     posicao = <table> {
     }
     menu_attribute_string = <table> {
     }
     isLocked = true
     wallpaper = <table> {
     }
     total_bar = <table> {
     }
     switch_damager_in_combat = false
     ignore_mass_showhide = false
     row_height = 15
    }
    esta_instancia = <table> {
     h_baixo = DetailsBottomSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     __pos = <table> {
     }
     show_statusbar = false
     menu_icons_size = 0.85000002384186
     menu_anchor = <table> {
     }
     h_esquerda = DetailsLeftSideBarHighlight1 {
     }
     bg_r = 0.51764705882353
     hide_out_of_combat = false
     color_buttons = <table> {
     }
     rows_showing = 8
     bars_sort_direc

I must be blind, how do i remove/change bookmarks? I can't find an option for that.

Interesting take on the damage meter. Is this stable enough for continued use? Or are we looking at consistent errors on regular use?

Quote Originally Posted by Randaagulf View Post
    Back again! Last time I was here you put in toggle for me, and I could still marry you for it.

I have damage done attached to healing done (healing underneath) and when I toggle it produces this error

Code:
    Message: Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:392: attempt to index field 'ponto1' (a nil value)
    Time: 03/22/15 14:26:37
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:392: in function <Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:390>
    Interface\AddOns\Details\gumps\janela_principal.lua:884: in function `move_janela_func'
    ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:441: in function `ToggleWindows'
    [string "DETAILS_TOGGLE_ALL"]:1: in function <[string "DETAILS_TOGGLE_ALL"]:1>
    Thank you for reporting the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by varyak View Post
    I must be blind, how do i remove/change bookmarks? I can't find an option for that.
    You may change just right clicking in the bookmark icon or '/details options' and click on Bookmark Manager.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Profal View Post
    Interesting take on the damage meter. Is this stable enough for continued use? Or are we looking at consistent errors on regular use?
    By now i' say is stable to use, sometimes we find errors here and there, but, they are in general on stuff added recently.

Deleted
    Just wanted to say that I love this mod!

Keep up the good work guys!

Great addon.

I cannot find a way to resize the title bar. If you could tell me how to do so or implement a way, I'd much appreciate it!

Deleted
    I like it

I don't like that it's modular approach ends in like 5000 addons. Do ppl still need to care about some megabytes of ram? Okay w/e that's something that bothers me

Next thing: WOW dafuq. All these options. Very detailed. Well I actually just want to have a dmg meter with some visual customization options (as skada does). I still did not found the "disable mini-map button" thingy... Not sure if we need am I prepared & whatever things in a dmg meter.

Anyway. It's a god damn awesome addon. You really feel all the lifeblood.. I like this neat features how you can dock and resize and whatever the windows.

Can we please have elvui skin? There is an plugin called "AddonSkins" (sorry - can't post links)
    I really dislike the option panel since it's hard to read - again: for me. And probably I could change it's appearnce in the options. But as I said.. there are so many options..

Okay here comes an Feature Request: Bookmarks per Window please.. People with 2 windows usually have on for healing and one for damage. Healing bookmarks could be things like overhealing etc etc and damage bookmarks like Enemies etc.

Oh an... should an dmg meter not stop to collect data when one is out of combat? (dot on dummy still counts even out of combat)
    Last edited by mmoccaf507ef67; 2015-03-25 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siljemadsen View Post
    Just wanted to say that I love this mod!

Keep up the good work guys!
    o/ cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pistola22 View Post
    Great addon.

I cannot find a way to resize the title bar. If you could tell me how to do so or implement a way, I'd much appreciate it!
    It's an issue we have due to title bar height being controlled by the .tga skin file.
    We have this on our 'to do' list, so, is just a matter of time to be solved.
    What you can do to decrease it is use the Serenity skin, it has a small title bar size.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bakslash View Post
    I like it

I don't like that it's modular approach ends in like 5000 addons. Do ppl still need to care about some megabytes of ram? Okay w/e that's something that bothers me

Next thing: WOW dafuq. All these options. Very detailed. Well I actually just want to have a dmg meter with some visual customization options (as skada does). I still did not found the "disable mini-map button" thingy... Not sure if we need am I prepared & whatever things in a dmg meter.

Anyway. It's a god damn awesome addon. You really feel all the lifeblood.. I like this neat features how you can dock and resize and whatever the windows.

Can we please have elvui skin? There is an plugin called "AddonSkins" (sorry - can't post links)
    I really dislike the option panel since it's hard to read - again: for me. And probably I could change it's appearnce in the options. But as I said.. there are so many options..

Okay here comes an Feature Request: Bookmarks per Window please.. People with 2 windows usually have on for healing and one for damage. Healing bookmarks could be things like overhealing etc etc and damage bookmarks like Enemies etc.

Oh an... should an dmg meter not stop to collect data when one is out of combat? (dot on dummy still counts even out of combat)
    Thanks, great feedback man.
    So, about the 5000x10² external addons, this is just for sake of organization, big addons almost always will be using this way to break the project into small parts.

Minimap: /details options -> Data Feed -> Minimap: Show Icon

There is two skins for ElvUI, one called 'ElvUI Frame Style' and another called 'ElvUI Style II', the second one is more compatible with AddonSkins. AddonSkins also has support to Details!. The other panels like Options and the Player Details Window doesn't have - unfortunately - skins yet.

About the Dots on dummy, this is a complicated thing which involves the way we detect combat, we advice the use of the solo plugins like Time Attack or Dps Tunning on dummies.

Any way to see DPS number only during active time instead of averaged out on top of the damage done?

Quote Originally Posted by Halbrium View Post
    Any way to see DPS number only during active time instead of averaged out on top of the damage done?
    I didn't get it well, but, to switch to active time is on '/details options' -> combat -> Time Measure.