Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is there some way to see stagger in details? I can't seem to find a window that shows it. Damage prevented it always blank for me regardless of absorbs and what not.
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2016-12-09 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Shall be fixed on next release (when the window is locked).
    Thank you, works great!

Quote Originally Posted by pannicc View Post
    So i tried that and it didnt quite work. I have no clue what I'm doing here though I just copied and pasted and then tried putting /run in front of it. I also tried splicing the old macro and the one you showed together to no success.

Also that's cool I didnt know that but the reason I wouldnt use that is I'm kind of out of keys I can comfortably hit so thats why I just want a macro that I can click.

I also found out I can use /details toggle and reset but IDK how to make it so that I can have them both in one macro. Like I want left click to show and hide then right click to reset.
    The code he posted was basically in "addon" format instead of "macro" format, and honestly I don't think it did exactly what you wanted even if it was in "macro" format. This should work for you:

Code:
    /run if GetMouseButtonClicked()=="LeftButton" then _detalhes:ToggleWindows() else _detalhes.tabela_historico:resetar() end
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    The code he posted was basically in "addon" format instead of "macro" format, and honestly I don't think it did exactly what you wanted even if it was in "macro" format. This should work for you:

Code:
    /run if GetMouseButtonClicked()=="LeftButton" then _detalhes:ToggleWindows() else _detalhes.tabela_historico:resetar() end
    That is perfect, thank you so much!

If you dont mind me asking how did you do that? Like how did you figure out that details should be called detalhes?

Quote Originally Posted by pannicc View Post
    That is perfect, thank you so much!

If you dont mind me asking how did you do that? Like how did you figure out that details should be called detalhes?
    Tercio mentioned that what you wanted was already in the keybinds, so I just looked in the Bindings.xml file of the addon for the necessary code:

Code:
    	<Binding name="DETAILS_RESET_SEGMENTS" description="Clear all segments." header="DETAILS_KEYBIND_SEGMENTCONTROL" category="Details!">
    		_detalhes.tabela_historico:resetar()
    	</Binding>

<Binding name="DETAILS_TOGGLE_ALL" description="open or close all windows" header="DETAILS_KEYBIND_WINDOW_CONTROL" category="Details!">
    		_detalhes:ToggleWindows()
    	</Binding>
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Keep having my main window status bar reset to default text for the skin I am using. Happens pretty much every relog.

Any idea what would be causing this? My second window is fine (they are grouped).
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

Quote Originally Posted by LeetHaxor View Post
    Keep having my main window status bar reset to default text for the skin I am using. Happens pretty much every relog.

Any idea what would be causing this? My second window is fine (they are grouped).
    Are you using AddOnSkins for ElvUI?

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Are you using AddOnSkins for ElvUI?
    nah don't use Elv, it's not really a huge deal anyway just wanted to find out if there was a fix already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pet0r-the-Pan View Post
    i would only buy a flying potato

details v recount dps meter not reliable

this is from last boss on vault of the wardens, cordana felsong on mythic+5
    recount details
    dps1 449017 319000 29% difference
    dps2 274904 204000 26% difference
    dps3 258180 133000 49% difference
    tank 143866 89600 38% difference

the question is: how can I trust my dps meter? I always argue with ppl to do more dps, BUT COMPARED TO WHAT?
    nobody can tell me that this is within the margin of error. I would understand 5-10% difference, but this is ridiculous.

need profesional help from the creator please

apparently I cant post the link to the screen. so I hope this helps: i[dot]imgur[dot]com/pbSCQCK[dot]jpg

Deleted
    to be sure, log it and look on warcraftlogs.

but regarding your screenshot... it's not just the dps, it's the overall dmg.
    according to recount 231 mio. seems off for Cordana on +5 even if it was tyrannical.

looks like it didnt reset after the trash.

Details! numbers make more sense overall.
    Last edited by mmocbca033ff09; 2016-12-12 at 11:12 AM.

apologies, I just noticed the recount was not from that one fight

Deleted
    Tried it over the last two weeks and really like it. Great work.

Deleted
    Yep. I'm using it the last two weeks and I really like it.

Sometimes the tooltip/popup-menu that pops up doesn't close itself when leaving the addon area with the cursor... but that's it.

But there is one huge letdown overall...

... too few dwarven female avatars and the two present are quite ugly

Deleted
    I just switched to Details! and I must say, I like it a lot. It's nice, with a lot of data and infos. Well done. One question tho regarding pet. How do I merge the pet damage on the tooltip window (sorry cant post direct image yet) :

i.imgur.com/FskVUVW.png

It's merged on the overdall damage meter, but they are separated in this tooltip when I hover the bar. When I click the bar, the player details show the pet how I would like it to be displayed in the tooltip :

i.imgur.com/5DXBbcR.png

Any way to change that and display the same thing in the tooltip ? Thanks !
    Last edited by mmoc5d60d057fc; 2016-12-13 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    I've tried and to me is simply "too much".
    Really cool and the fast moving bars are so fun to watch. Big up for your work!

3x ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:310: attempt to call field 'RegisterMessage' (a nil value)
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:310: in function `?'
    ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Deleted
    Is there an Option to share Profiles?

Long time since I posted something here. I'm not able to find an option to change, switch or edit my set Bookmarks. The bookmarks are one of the most awesome functions of the details but I set a bit carelessly and not how I would like them to be. Is there such an option or will there be any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by kekpolilo View Post
    I just switched to Details! and I must say, I like it a lot. It's nice, with a lot of data and infos. Well done. One question tho regarding pet. How do I merge the pet damage on the tooltip window (sorry cant post direct image yet) :

i.imgur.com/FskVUVW.png

It's merged on the overdall damage meter, but they are separated in this tooltip when I hover the bar. When I click the bar, the player details show the pet how I would like it to be displayed in the tooltip :

i.imgur.com/5DXBbcR.png

Any way to change that and display the same thing in the tooltip ? Thanks !
    For now we don't have an option to add pet ability on the tooltip, but it's on our wishlist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imodorox View Post
    3x ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:310: attempt to call field 'RegisterMessage' (a nil value)
    ...etails_EncounterDetails\Details_EncounterDetails.lua:310: in function `?'
    ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0-17.lua:53: in function <ElvUI\Libraries\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>
    update to latest version

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny72 View Post
    Is there an Option to share Profiles?
    you may try options > Skin Selection >
    Save your skin and then select it on the Export dropdown.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miDnight77 View Post
    Long time since I posted something here. I'm not able to find an option to change, switch or edit my set Bookmarks. The bookmarks are one of the most awesome functions of the details but I set a bit carelessly and not how I would like them to be. Is there such an option or will there be any time soon?
    there's two ways: right click the icon of a bookmark (need to be the icon otherwise it closes the window);
    the other way is opening the options panel > display > Manage Bookmarks.

Thanks for the reply havn't tried it with the icon that was my mistake then ^^

have a nice christmas!

I'm having a problem with a hidden scrollbar. When I have it disabled, there is an invisible bar blocking my icons that I have to the right of the meters. When I enable it that invisible bar is in the frame and no longer blocking my icons.