Page 90 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hello everyone. I'm​ getting a weird error. Details displays two player names in raid wrong. One of our locks is named Guffy and Details shows his name as Vanessa and DH named Illidari is shown as something different also (can't remember ). I didn't do any changes to Details, always worked fine.
    Any explanation?

Explain this weird problem

Created new character, Details running along with it instantly since addons are set to All to run the same ones.

Have the "Always use this profile for all characters" from the main enabled.

It reset my mains profile and now all settings are gone :>

Quote Originally Posted by DuSkie View Post
    Hello everyone. I'm​ getting a weird error. Details displays two player names in raid wrong. One of our locks is named Guffy and Details shows his name as Vanessa and DH named Illidari is shown as something different also (can't remember ). I didn't do any changes to Details, always worked fine.
    Any explanation?
    They might be using details! as well and using the nickname feature to change their displayed names for other users.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    They might be using details! as well and using the nickname feature to change their displayed names for other users.
    Thank you, didnt know about this feature

Deleted
    Is there any way to be able to display the segments through just right clicking? It's the only feature I'm missing from Skada.
    Skada: Damage - > right click - > Modes(bookmarks) - > segments.
    Details!: just toggles between damage and bookmarks.

I really like this to quickly swap segments, and I find the popup menu annoying to use.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hob-Dawgh View Post
    Is there any way to be able to display the segments through just right clicking? It's the only feature I'm missing from Skada.
    Skada: Damage - > right click - > Modes(bookmarks) - > segments.
    Details!: just toggles between damage and bookmarks.

I really like this to quickly swap segments, and I find the popup menu annoying to use.

Thanks
    Right click > bookmark
    Shift + Right click > segments
    Ctrl + Right click > close window

Deleted
    Right click > bookmark
    Shift + Right click > segments
    Ctrl + Right click > close window
    That is literally PERFECT! Dunno how I missed it. 10/10 addon now, cheers.

What exactly does the damage, the game plugin do?

Deleted
    Is there any reason why Damage Taken also shows enemy damage taken too? It's rather annoying especially when there's multiple enemies when trying to look at friendly damage taken.

Im pretty sure it didn't used to do this up until a few months ago.

Anyway love the addon,

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by shigz View Post
    Is there any reason why Damage Taken also shows enemy damage taken too? It's rather annoying especially when there's multiple enemies when trying to look at friendly damage taken.

Im pretty sure it didn't used to do this up until a few months ago.

Anyway love the addon,

cheers!
    Check is 'Advanced Damage Taken' is enabled, might be the cause (options > PvE).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    What exactly does the damage, the game plugin do?
    Nothing important.

Deleted
    Check is 'Advanced Damage Taken' is enabled, might be the cause (options > PvE).

Now I feel stupid.

Thanks worked a charm!

I am using ElvUI with Details and I have selected to embed the window into the chat frame. Now, when I reload the UI on command, I get the following LUA Error:
    Code:
    Message: ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1124: attempt to index field 'break_snap_button' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/10/17 15:27:02
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1124: in function <...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1070>
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\gears.lua:157: in function `DoEmbed'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\gears.lua:121: in function `?'
    ...face\AddOns\Archy\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:53: in function <...face\AddOns\Archy\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:

10+ Year Old Account
    beep boop said the robot.

Deleted
    details does not track training dummies for me, any idea how to change that?

with the last pacth im getting tons of error with this, i had to download skada again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sajakain View Post
    I am using ElvUI with Details and I have selected to embed the window into the chat frame. Now, when I reload the UI on command, I get the following LUA Error:
    Code:
    Message: ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1124: attempt to index field 'break_snap_button' (a nil value)
    Time: 06/10/17 15:27:02
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: ?
    ...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1124: in function <...nterface\AddOns\Details\classes\classe_instancia.lua:1070>
    (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\gears.lua:157: in function `DoEmbed'
    Interface\AddOns\Details\core\gears.lua:121: in function `?'
    ...face\AddOns\Archy\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:53: in function <...face\AddOns\Archy\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:48>

Locals:
    Try to use the embed on AddOnSkins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    details does not track training dummies for me, any idea how to change that?
    Might be errors, BugSack and BugGrabber addons will tell you if something went wrong on the script.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Szhneider View Post
    with the last pacth im getting tons of error with this, i had to download skada again.
    You may help us by dumping here the errors, don't worry on flooding the page with tons of text.

How can I get rid of the fuck awful pop up telling me to check history after every boss kill?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    How can I get rid of the fuck awful pop up telling me to check history after every boss kill?
    Dunno what exactly popup is, could you post a screenshot or tell where it show up? thank you.

Dunno what exactly popup is, could you post a screenshot or tell where it show up? thank you.
    It's the same thing that appears that tells you it needs updating.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Is there any way to make overall data update in real time? Doesn't make sense to have to wait until you leave combat.