Fred Phelps, America's most hated, has died. Where's the funeral??

So you read the news by now: America's public enemy number 1, Fred Phelps, the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church, has died.

This is the guy that lead the church responsible for picketing the funerals of US soldiers, having given their lives for their country, with signs that read "Thank God for dead soldiers" and "God Hates Fags."

Now that Fred is dead, I REALLY want to know where his funeral is so I can picket.

But my question for you, my friends, is what are your best ideas for signs to bring to his funeral? So far I have: "God Loves Fags, Hates those who teach hate"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aetolus View Post
    So you read the news by now: America's public enemy number 1, Fred Phelps, the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church, has died.

This is the guy that lead the church responsible for picketing the funerals of US soldiers, having given their lives for their country, with signs that read "Thank God for dead soldiers" and "God Hates Fags."

Now that Fred is dead, I REALLY want to know where his funeral is so I can picket.

But my question for you, my friends, is what are your best ideas for signs to bring to his funeral? So far I have: "God Loves Fags, Hates those who teach hate"
    so your answer to what a horrible monster he was is to continue the cycle of hate?
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

I disagree that he was public enemy #1. While the stuff with the soldiers was bad, his other messages I agreed with, just not his methods.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aetolus View Post

So I guess god hates you.

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as MMO-C threads are concerned, here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ed-Phelps-dies

We really don't need a second thread about this guy.