Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    after a fresh import i got the stats u had, which boggles me, since i did the same before and didnt get those stats.. well whatever.

stat weights are now how they should be and simcraft gives me almost the same, with haste and crit being very close together (haste>crit).

i guess my fault in simcraft was not using a fully buffed setting (i got huge stat value for haste then).

thanks a lot then

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Heroic RoR is BIS over HWF SoO trinkets.

If you don't have RoR it's Mastery> Crit> Haste. If you Have RoR, get Catus and it will calculate how you need to gem with keeping mastery as close to 1 point higher as the other two stats. The only reason RoR ferals gem Haste is to get more secondary stats-but again, Mastery is always higher.
    Agree but last time I ran it through the Catus simulator it wasn't a huge difference. It's big enough to keep trying for though. However if you don't have a Heroic RoR and you have 2 Heroic SoO trinkets they are probably AoC and Haromm. AoC has such a long cooldown that it frequently won't cooperate well with BitW ( Execute) phase.