Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    this dosent need therphy but any 1 that plays on moonguard should seek councoling immedatly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    So, currently leveling a monk. Hit lvl 70 last week. I currently have 9 other toons on this server, who all agree to share the gold pool and have it 'managed' by the one with her own guild and bank. Anyway, on my monk, I emailed this alt a requisition form for artisan flying for 5000g. I then logged her the next day, send the request for funds on to one of the rich alts. next day, I log that toon and approve the transfer and send the monk the gold.

So, should I start looking for qualified therapists yet?
    Well it's more effort than what I usually put into it, but nothing wrong with some personal amusement between characters...

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenMaster View Post
    So, currently leveling a monk. Hit lvl 70 last week. I currently have 9 other toons on this server, who all agree to share the gold pool and have it 'managed' by the one with her own guild and bank. Anyway, on my monk, I emailed this alt a requisition form for artisan flying for 5000g. I then logged her the next day, send the request for funds on to one of the rich alts. next day, I log that toon and approve the transfer and send the monk the gold.

So, should I start looking for qualified therapists yet?
    hmm sounds like you enjoy RPing xD
    nothing wrong with that I guess ...