Poll: Do you Agree?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    belf males looks perfect to me - they got attitude and class - they arent savages like the orcs, trolls etc - dont confuse that with them being feminin

Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    To all the people complaining about feminine beards.. You do know homosexual males exist, right? A homosexual (obviously being homosexual is not a requirement, for those of you bound to get stuck up on this bit) male can be almost every bit of feminine as a woman can (except for the obvious bits). "Feminine" is a more politically correct way of saying "gay" in this case, and not a single one of you can claim to not have at least heard of Blood Elf males looking "gay" - you know exactly what the OP means.

Regardless, as others have said, races are unlikely to change particularily. Even though I'd love for Draenei males to be playable, I'm sadly doubting that'll happen.
    "Feminine is a more politically correct way of saying gay"?

Either, you're homofobic or just plain ignorant. I know of several gay people, who are every bit and if not more masculine than straight men. You have to understand that it differs from person to person, and that you cannot just generalize people. I feel sorry for those around you.
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.