Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well my brain went fart for a few secs, they have a max of 7 since Elv died.
    Well the opposite cult would have a max of what 3 or 4? Which means town might be in minority or just on the brink....

Bleh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Well the opposite cult would have a max of what 3 or 4? Which means town might be in minority or just on the brink....

Bleh
    If max is 8 (assuming start of 2) and they have 4 dead they have max of 4. Which would put a total max of 11 cultists giving them a max of 55% of all living players.

Deleted
    Vote Virothe

Totally only a gutfeel, and definitely none of the actual reasons I put forwards yesterday that Virothe pointedly ignored while telling me off for voting on a gutfeel. Also for literally throwing his "defence" out there 3 minutes before deadline and still not voting for anyone/taking a stance on the lynches. I have never been more tempted to annoyance-reply to someone. Nighttime be damned.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Vote Virothe

Totally only a gutfeel, and definitely none of the actual reasons I put forwards yesterday that Virothe pointedly ignored while telling me off for voting on a gutfeel. Also for literally throwing his "defence" out there 3 minutes before deadline and still not voting for anyone/taking a stance on the lynches. I have never been more tempted to annoyance-reply to someone. Nighttime be damned.
    Yeah, I rather not vote for one of the few people whose posts don't seem to translate to "BAAAAH!"

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    If max is 8 (assuming start of 2) and they have 4 dead they have max of 4. Which would put a total max of 11 cultists giving them a max of 55% of all living players.
    You're not considering other factors which may come in to play. For example, one cult may have tried to recruit people already recruited into the other cult and we have no idea how that would affect gameplay. I like to assume worse case scenario so I agree that we should assume you're right, but we both know there's going to be some batshit stupid reason to vote Danner out today and Danner will appear as another member of Lysah's cult.

Vote Virothe

Yes actual reasons of "I have a gut feel and his voting feels off cause I say it feels off" Those are totally legit and not absurd reasons to vote someone at all.

Vote: Pistol

Cause "Gut Feels"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Yeah, I rather not vote for one of the few people whose posts don't seem to translate to "BAAAAH!"

You're not considering other factors which may come in to play. For example, one cult may have tried to recruit people already recruited into the other cult and we have no idea how that would affect gameplay. I like to assume worse case scenario so I agree that we should assume you're right, but we both know there's going to be some batshit stupid reason to vote Danner out today and Danner will appear as another member of Lysah's cult.
    Well I was assuming things like that which is why I said a max of 11 players. If there were recruited attempts on recruited players it would be lower but we have no way of knowing.

Deleted
    Yes actual reasons of "I have a gut feel and his voting feels off cause I say it feels off" Those are totally legit and not absurd reasons to vote someone at all.

Cause "Gut Feels"

Cause "Gut Feels"
    vote kel

cuz "gut feels" since we have nothing else to go on so long into the game, sorry for posting btw

Out of curiosity, on the two nights when people were actually killed... were those days both majority lynches and the only ones where there were majority lynches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Out of curiosity, on the two nights when people were actually killed... were those days both majority lynches and the only ones where there were majority lynches?
    Yes they were.

I'm actually agreeing with pistol here. Didn't like Virothe's post #2070. While I do much prefer an argument that is founded by something, as that can be defended against, and we get a discussion that is based on sanity rather than gutfeels, it's not exactly illegal to vote based on the gutfeel. I don't think anyone had anything on Silkku yesterday (he hadn't posted in a while). And it still kinda paid off.

My character read on Virothe is that he does that kind of aggressive play when he is scum. Thus I am fairly certain Virothe is scum. One more for the list, and virothe joins a large crowd of players with that stamp at this point. the question I guess is whether he was one from the start or not. My gutfeel says that I don't think so.

But yeah. Team Dora the Explorer (that's Elvinia's team for those of you who don't like my affectionable nicknames) should be at 2+6-1=7 players unless they missed any recruitment along the way, and each team did indeed start with 2 players.

Anyway... you were about to lynch me. I'm getting kinda annoyed by all these distractions. Let's pick this up where we left it yesterday?

vote: celtic

- - - Updated - - -

Greeney:
    That's a mighty good catch!

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't that suggest the cults cannot recruit (only kill) if there is a majority lynch?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

If you don't like the OMGUS then take the time to actually come up with a solid bloody reason to vote on someone, I don't know if any of you have ever taken the time to notice but the only time I OMGUS is when people vote on me with no bloody reason to back it up. It's pissing me off that your entire premise is to laugh at my idiotic defense of "Ha ha, you're stupid" when the amount of effort that you put into your reasoning for the vote in the first place is just as lax.

So roll your eyes all you want, you're getting the same amount of effort in a response that you gave in the first place.

TLDR: Either shut the hell up, Or actually try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Sorry for posting btw
    I think I can forgive you this once, But don't do it again!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Doesn't that suggest the cults cannot recruit (only kill) if there is a majority lynch?
    But both those nights only had one kill. Did the cults have to agree on it? Did only one cult gain the killing ability?

TLDR: Either shut the hell up, Or actually try.
    TLDR:

That is a good point, Pistol.

I'd really like to see one more of the dark red color appear in the dead list. That way I would be much more convinced we actually have two cults about. I'm thinking a lot of the possibility of Kel and Krayzy both lying here. If they did, then a second cult is no longer needed to explain the recruitments. It's really that color thing that keeps on convincing me that there is two cults.

And I can see both cults wanting to hit Waker. But not so much both cults wanting to hit Largehorn.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

TLDR:
    Thank you then, for adding absolutely nothing of value to the game and maintaining the standard of play I've come to expect from you. I would say I was disappointed, but really you can't be disappointed when people meet the exact standards they have set for themselves.

You know why people get mad at me for my current play style? Because it lacks a lot of the effort I used to put into it.

You want to know why no one complains when you don't try? When the standards expected of you are already set that low, no one really notices when it drops again.

Anywho, Imma start ignoring you now cause you're not really worth any more effort than I've already exerted.

Anyway, I realy think we should go for a majority vote tonight in order to try the possibility out. Worst case we end up causing some death; but I'd say there is a good chance of the cults hitting eachother if there really is two of them, and there is still the possibility my doctor job being actually useful at some point (I said without breaking into laughter!). Best case we prevent recruitment. That's worth it IMO.

I'm willing to move my vote to whatever is needed by the end of the day at least, even if it is my own train. But I believe we should get rid of the ones not participating more than anything. If this really is our glimmer of hope, I'd rather not be bogged down by the players not casting any votes. They're likely cultists anyway.

Ironically, this means I think my vote in celtic isn't half bad

Deleted
    And I can see both cults wanting to hit Waker. But not so much both cults wanting to hit Largehorn.
    Fairly certain Waker is still alive, and you meant to say Thedead.

For the most part, we should probably just assume that the claimed/outed scum have been lying and attempting to mess with us. They've alread given conflicting statements, so...
    However, cultist flipping different colours is just something I can't think would mean anything other than there being two cults. Unless Mod error, but it would've been corrected if that was true, since we've been discussing it for ages. Maybe we only have one cult, and the first cultist dying flipping a different colour is just a way to add additional "chaos" to the game. Though, again, I highly doubt it.

Also, because I sometimes can't stop even thought I should:
    TLDR: Our little duckling is pissy because someone's suspicious of him. It's almost like he doesn't want us to question his actions this game. :<

@ Danner

Every theory or idea I come up with to explain this situation so far are just either really stupid, kind of over powered, or unlikely and that bothers me. I'm used to thinking outside the box, but nothing is sitting right enough this game for me to feel like anything I've thought up is solid enough to post about.

"Maybe there is only one cult and they are trying to convince us that there are two"

"Maybe there are two cults but the only way they kill is if they both target the same person in a night"

Stuff like that, but I think they're a little bleh.

Also, I just don't see your plan working. You're asking all the town (which usually work so well together as we know) And both cults (If Celtic isn't a cultist himself)To potentially either cause a mis-lynch or no recruitment. And it's a massive risk for everyone involved. If we can still win this game, I just can't see a potential mislynch being the way we can do it :/

Wait... Not only a mislynch but a potential NK as well.... Ya... I just don't see that working in towns favor :/

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:kel

#gutfeeltrending

the cultists should be at 11 people between both cults unless my math is wrong which it probably is but the point is aren't they in the majority now? how the fuck is town supposed to win? the only logical conclusion is that it never was. that means that we have to either accept defeat or hope to be recruited to the larger cult. both options suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Deleted
    Anyway, I realy think we should go for a majority vote tonight in order to try the possibility out. Worst case we end up causing some death; but I'd say there is a good chance of the cults hitting eachother if there really is two of them, and there is still the possibility my doctor job being actually useful at some point (I said without breaking into laughter!). Best case we prevent recruitment. That's worth it IMO.
    I really don't see how chasing another nightkill is a good thing for town. If we still chose to believe that there is a sliver of hope that we can win this (lynch a recruiter/leader/Omertocracy), giving away a free possible townie is the worst thing we can do. I mean, if you believe the worst case scenario, we're close enough to one of the cults being in majority as it is. If the nightkill targets are anything to go by, I'm fairly certain the killings aren't that pro-town.