Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Wow two dead dark reds. Can I just say, called Celtic being a safe bet AND called the cop being recruited.
    Hadn't pegged Robo though.

- - - Updated - - -

Notably though this is the math that applies if he is telling the truth, not if he is lying.
    I pegged Robo when he switched my somewhat random Celtic lynch on tux the townie. Showed me 2 cultists. One of which were in their chat (Robo). So yay me i guess. Lets lynch Pistolpink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to work now will catch up when I get off (in 5 hours). But yay 2 dark cult dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just thought I'd point out but as for the whole evening of the teams thing we're doing. If we get one more dark red, the teams are even and you're the obvious one on the chopping block then Catta.

Cruelle or Pistol, either one is fine with me. My money is on Cruelle over Pistol though.

Also im pretty sure uggor has been cult all along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'd say so too. He jumped to the tux wagon a bit easily and as I said before, he's been staying out of the lime light while still appearing like he's contributing.
    But randomly voting someone with the reason "gut feel" may seem like contribution but it's not really, and that's all he's done while simultaneously having no input on every major decision.

I'd be tempted to go Pistol, outside of that I'd rather just go Catta than we lynch a townie again (because that really was a stupid idea.)

Just thought I'd point out but as for the whole evening of the teams thing we're doing. If we get one more dark red, the teams are even and you're the obvious one on the chopping block then Catta.

Cruelle or Pistol, either one is fine with me. My money is on Cruelle over Pistol though.
    Eh, you dont really have to lynch me. Im an outed chat cultist. Force them to use their kills on me rather than a lynch. Until then i am a mouthpiece for my cult. By the time the teams are even there is probably no town left. Also do bear in mind they still retain kills that we just expended albeit to take down several of theirs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup.
    Well, Celtic wasn't a stupid idea. but the lynch being pushed on Tuxedo was and I'll give you two guesses who most likely did that. Not saying everyone on the lynch was probably cult, but I also am saying that.

- - - Updated - - -

I wondered what went on there. You did both the kills huh. So you can just use as many night actions as you want?

So then. Does a cult have two kills or do we have a SK in play?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I'd be tempted to go Pistol, outside of that I'd rather just go Catta than we lynch a townie again (because that really was a stupid idea.)
    Actually it was quite a good idea. Showed us the the people who are likely in their chat as well as robo and celtic themselves. Really the only one it was bad for was tux who died before recruitment. I did expect Robo diverting us but did it to prevent my death as well as gaining valuable information.

Furthermore it should also show the rest of the townies that working against our cult just makes you a convienient martyr for them - not a likely recruit.

Weren't you the first person to vote for Tuxedo? All in all it was useless, Robo and Celtic didn't even vote on Tuxedo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weren't you the first person to vote for Tuxedo? All in all it was useless, Robo and Celtic didn't even vote on Tuxedo.
    Yes he did, he was one of the first. If not the first.
    And Celtic didn't need to vote him since the lynch was being moved from Celtic to tuxedo so fast it was obvious, that's why I changed mine to Celtic.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point though, just went looking for his unvote and he never unvoted. Omert just made a mistake in the vote tally. It didn't make a difference but still, incorrect end of day vote tally booo!

Vote: BomberCloner.

Jumped on that Tuxedo lynch super fast and IIRC refused to vote Elvinia day one or two (that may be incorrect, but I'm sure that was the case.)

Robo started it and im pretty sure uggor and bomber are in their chat as well.

Unchatted cult members seem to be passive because they dont know who are and who isnt their own cult. Robo turns it on tux. I join it and 3 jump on it in rapid succession. Wonder why.

So changing my initial statement. If i could choose someone to lynch it would be Uggor

vote uggor

- - - Updated - - -

Now. Seeing as they had celtic as a cop it means they could have a large chat since they could vet people before inviting

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy FoS on Xan.

Bombers was the least suspicious as he's said he's suspicious of tuxedo before and stated that in his post.

Could go for Greeney who is way more suspicious and voted tuxedo with no other content in his post or Uggor whos reason was "seems like a good idea"
    Both valid targets. Yet who pick Bomber. No. No. I'm not liking this.

Notably though this is the math that applies if he is telling the truth, not if he is lying.
    Which it now appears he was, "Sigh" I hate cult games. I have felt so god damn lost for the majority of this game and just when I start to think I'm actually getting somewhere I get set back at square one :/

Are you incapable of reading? Or logical thought process? Besides, you can't lynch me, if it gets close Ill just claim I'm scum and everyone will vote for someone else!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you incapable of reading? Or logical thought process?
    Wut?
    I lol'd
    What are you even referring to here?

Let's cover the reading part.
    Your reason for bomber
    - Voted tuxedo lynch super fast
    - probably didn't vote Elv

Bombers reason for voting Tuxedo
    - He was already suspicious of him which is true, he'd voiced said suspicion before.

On to the logic part of your reason for voting bomber.
    - Greeney and Uggor also voted Tuxedo super fast but without any real reason, which fits in line with all of Uggors votes so far and probably Greeneys too.
    - Didn't join Elv lynch day 1. Well you can hardly count that against Greeney but Krayzy didn't anyway and neither did Uggor and you're not even sure about Bomber yet you vote anyway.

Logical thought tells me you voted for him anyway without checking because you know who you want to vote for from those people already.

Am I missing something here, if so please point it out.

Why don't we take an actual look at Bombers vote record? And the bit where he has managed to avoid on every single found cultist except one (Beesley.)

If that isn't suspicious, I want to know what game you're playing. If you think you can FoS for someone having a vote record that bad, you're quite clearly not even attempting to play this game for town. If so, just tell us what team you're on and we'll look at our schedule and see where we can fit you in.

Are you incapable of reading? Or logical thought process? Besides, you can't lynch me, if it gets close Ill just claim I'm scum and everyone will vote for someone else!
    Im afraid youre the wrong kind of scum currently...