10+ Year Old Account
    I was honestly beginning to think that Virothe was the recruiter after he claimed he had communication with his teammates.

So that gives us two options with his claim:
    1. The cult does have communication with each other and Kraykray lied for some reason.
    2. Virothe was just trying to sew confusion.

Honestly, with how Virothe is, something makes me think that he wouldn't bother to try to confuse the town.

What doesn't make sense to me is why Kraykray would lie. Both 1 and 2 don't make any sense to me because I don't think Kraykray would lie, and I don't think that Virothe would even attempt to confuse the town. I think the best bet is that there is something different about their communication. I'm thinking either the leader has the ability to communicate with members, but the members can't communicate back or Virothe was part of the original cult and all members of the original cult had communication with each other.

I agree with Ana to an extent. Virothe's story was everywhere and I think he was just thrashing wildly after he knew he was done for. Virothe does have a tendency to thrash wildly, sometimes when he's not scum if he gets pressured. However, I'm honestly far too tired and drained mentally to deal with numbers and think about it myself. If tomorrow wasn't so damn busy, I'd do it then, but I have to go on a little road trip for most of the day. Hopefully when I get home I'll have enough time and energy to focus entirely on the game (Jazsmin is leaving for the weekend so my free time is all my own).
    Last edited by Decagon; 2014-04-25 at 04:34 AM. Reason: stoopud gramer

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you missed this Deca, so far these are the claimed scum and their information.

Lysah: The recruiter role is passed on and unstoppable, town can't win. Also said she has recruited Silkku and was going to recruit Catta, both of which turned out to be true.
    Catta: Said they have a limited about of NKs and can recruit any person and decide whether or not they want to let them in the thread, that includes members of the other cult
    Virothe: I think he just rehashed the above. However he also said they know they mis-recruited meaning I guess they find out if they recruit someone from the other team OR they let someone from the other team in their thread. Either that or he was bullshiting which I think is the most likely. Virothe also said their starting cult was Uggor and Elvinia (Called it and called it, thank you very much) and that N1 they recruited Kraykray but he didn't go bat shit until N2 for some reason.

All of the above information came from admitted cult though but from two different sides so it's hard to say what's true and what's not, someone correct me if I'm mistaken anything or if I missed some stuff.

Pistol:
    Good!
    Please help yourself to your complementary golf club!

But you know... You spent yesterday complaining about how this game made you bitter. And I understood. I gave you a chance to be a thorn in the eye to the cults. You turned it down, contradicting yourself in my view. I'm not really sure I should trust you with one of my golf clubs after that. It's one thing to be suspicious of me and refusing me on those grounds. But you went against your own stated feelings. That's... well, had this been a normal game, I would have voted you for being scummy. This game... eh. I have no clue which cult team you're on right now. Had I been reasonably sure you were dark cult, I would have voted you out.

As a punishment, you only get to use the minigolf putter. *evil*

--

Game state is 6 light to 5 dark players dead. Team Elvinia is still ahead, and the game is still at potentially LyLo in their favour. And regardless of which team failed what or poached whom; team dark is still ahead statistically. So they get my vote for today. Cruelle, Kurenai or Xanjori, that's the question. I also want to add Bombercloner to that list, I'm still not quite getting rid of the idea that Bombercloner is dark. Then again... I suppose lots of stuff could have happened since I made that read.

I am also kinda wondering if Team Lysah tried to kill my protect target last night. I was expecting to see a kill in the night report (assuming one kill every 2 nights), and I see no reason why they would want to save it up due to the potential LyLo state of the game. Yet no kill appears. I may have fscked up during the night if that is the case...

Anyway, let's put up a vote.

vote: Xanjori

It's not quite random, this has caused me a lot of thought. Out of the options, I am actually leaning Cruelle. But there are reasons not to vote Cruelle posted yesterday. Kurenai strikes me as a good target, as do Bombercloner to a somewhat lesser degree. But Xanjori gets my vote for today due to not wanting to join the town alliance, despite being the one that actually truly was understanding it! It's the little drop that tips the scales in your disfavour, Xanjori.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I could see Cruelle being cult. He's been so quite, had really not much input. I can't recall him doing anything off the top of my head, I'd have to go back just to see what he's said.

But Xanjori seems like obv cult so he's top priority at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Soo... votes on 4 different people just a short while into the day. Are we back at D1 again?

On a more serious note I'm debating with myself how much we should trust Virothe's story. If he tells the truth we might be better off looking for Lysah-cult than Elvinia-cult. I still think Xanjori might be the safest lynch to finding cult atm.

- - - Updated - - -

And while it currently seems to work. I've been having problems connecting to MMO-C the last few days. I just hope it'll go away soon.
    The fact that he is tickling the idea of focusing team lysah over team elvinia is pretty scummy imo. makes me think even more that he is a dark cultist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Already 2 for Keleb.

Whelp I will just have a FoS Lora and Bomber for that. It's not impossible he's cult but he's still one of the only people that made any sense to me, granted that was a few days ago now. There are way better options.

Not going to vote yet but my vote will most likely be on Xan today. Secondary choice is Danner I suppose, he's been on the back bench to lynch for a really long time (he was my preferred next the day after silkku actually but then we had to go after dark red) as an obvious member of the Lysah cult but the Lysah cult have had more deaths than the virothe cult even still.

Also I agree with Bomber on the Bomber vs Virothe debate yesterday, there is no way they were only on 2 members.
    Interesting, FoS someone that you agree tries to prevent a claimed scum from confusing town. You agree that I was right in saying we should ignore Virothe, yet you pay no attention to the fact that keleb would be ok with listening to virothe.

FoS me cuz lora sheeps onto the target I have looked at for 2 (I think my vote today would be 3rd day) days.

Then danner swoops in and votes xanjori (who ana claims is obv scum but ana doesn't vote). Seems like a lot of people are trying to protect keleb here without anyone saying anything about keleb.

Also I think its pretty common for xanjori to appear scummy late game based on how he plays. I don't have much experience in these games, but last game if he hadn't been TPR confirmed I would have thought he was a scum. I think xanjori is an easy lynch for scum to go after merely because he has had some wishy-washy logic in the past.

What happened to waker?

I'm noticing the slightest hint of a group with ana, keleb, and danner. This is because they are banding together to protect keleb.

10+ Year Old Account
    The main reason I FoSd you was not for the reasons you stated but because this is what happened with Celtic. Celtic was a good choice but scum hoped on tuxedo who seemed like a totally random choice given our other options and we ended up lynching a townie rather than a cultist.

I will vote Xanjori come due time, half the people playing haven't even posted yet since day started and I want them to come and post dammit. Most of them have probably been around and just not posted and that annoys me, so many people not saying or doing anything.

Also I did say stuff about Keleb, in the post you quoted. A while back, he was the only other person in this thread who made even a lick of sense. Granted that was a while back. He's not a bad choice, but he's not a good choice in light of Xanjori, Danner or even Kel.

I'm not trying to protect Keleb here, I'm trying to stop people sheeping everyone away from Xanjori which is exactly what happened with Celtic, I do not want that to happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh actually it's been like, 16 hours since day started I suppose. Everyone should have been able to come on in that time and post, the ones who haven't probably havn't posted intentionally or are the people that are just awol. Hell even Deca has posted today. Guess I can put my vote now.

vote: Xanjori

10+ Year Old Account
    See the problem is, you say Xanjori is obvi scum, but I'm not sure why. I would agree with a Danner lynch more than a Xanjori lynch right now. Not sure why Kel would be a good lynch though. I think kels ultimate goal on mmo c mafia is to make people competely ignore him. That way sometime in the future he can have a godly scum game, and on his journey to this epic scum win he doesn't mind totally screwing town game after game by being, useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    He defended Uggor like his life depended on it, so did Virothe.
    He ended that day with his vote on Catta, someone who was also a good lynch target but on the other team and would have been our lynch the following day if he wasn't NKd. Along with him, he also voted with Virothe and Uggor. (additionally Cruelle and Kurenai who I am also suspicious of but not as much, they've both done literally nothing)

My guesses are Xanjori with Elvs cult and Danner with Lysahs. Kel I think might be cult but I don't know..I kind of want to lynch him anyway. No idea which side he'd be on if he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    The fact that he is tickling the idea of focusing team lysah over team elvinia is pretty scummy imo. makes me think even more that he is a dark cultist.
    Self-critizism and trying to think a step ahead are such scum tells aren't they?
    I'm not sure about you really. Your vote record screams Lysah-scum. However now you seem to defend Xanjori. While I agree it's not certain he's Elvinia-cult at all. He does look to be on the scummy side of things and mostly in the Elvinia-cult. Should Xanjori turn up scum if he's lynched tonight you're doing a huge gamble since you're doing the same thing that got Virothe lynched (and put Xanjori under suspicion) more or less as you'll probably be up for lynch soon enough. Should Xanjori turn up town you've definitely gained some credit. It would be an easy job for an Elvinia-cultist though. That doesn't fit with your voting though. I'm leaning misguided town atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    Then danner swoops in and votes xanjori (who ana claims is obv scum but ana doesn't vote). Seems like a lot of people are trying to protect keleb here without anyone saying anything about keleb.
    You forgot about Decagon, he didn't mention me in his post. He must be scum as well.

Deleted
    Ok people not voting me because I posted yesterday(I had pc problems yesterday so sorry for not posting more), kinda hoping its because of what was in the post (which was not a lot) and not just because I posted.

@Ana You picked out in your post about Lysah's recruiter role passing on, Have you ruled out the chance of other roles passing on? Also I would like to point out the huge change in your play maybe huge is the wrong word but since day 6 you have been ...different. Your style changed, enough for me to notice it anyway, maybe you inherited a role of your own.

As for who to vote today I was going to go for Danner but I think I am going to go back an do some reading because Keleb has two votes on him. Also may go back and look at the Tux lynch as well seen as we never really looked at the day after. Will post again later.

10+ Year Old Account
    What other roles Cruelle? Are there other roles we should know about?
    I've not ruled it out no, I never even thought about it to be honest.

As for playstyle change, I'm less aggressive I suppose because most of the people posting stupid shit are dead. We've only got a couple left now and Greeneys not posting much and is ignoring me, so it's just Xan. Other than that, not sure what you mean. Like I said before, I'm only aggressive to you if you post stupid shit and then act like it doesn't stink when called on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Although all the people posting stupid shit so far turned out to be cult so can't really blame them I suppose. Why would Xan break the trend?

Deleted
    What other roles Cruelle? Are there other roles we should know about?
    I've not ruled it out no, I never even thought about it to be honest.
    1.Feel free to speculate. I can't help with this, you have played way more games than I have so you tell me.
    2.Most Definitely.
    3.Good.
    4.Same here right up to Day 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Like I said yesterday, a game where cultists lynch VT probably isn't even worth playing. Grats on winning the Darwin prize I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

And if you really want to find Dark Cultists, I'd start by looking at people like Bombercloner who managed to avoid voting on Elvinia two days in a row.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and Kurenai actually. Who didn't vote on Elvinia or Uggor.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote: Kurenai

I didn't vote Uggor, true, but I voted Elvinia. Both on Day 1 (switched to Kel because the Elvinia train never left the station) and again day 2. Post #s 269 and 570.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    1.Feel free to speculate. I can't help with this, you have played way more games than I have so you tell me.
    True but this game is not like the others. In our previous cult games (or game, I only remember one) there was a cult with a recruiter and the recruiter recruited and when he died they couldn't recruit anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

And also I believe when he died he showed up "cult leader" or something like that. Xanjori would know better than me, it was him.

He defended Uggor like his life depended on it
    I thought scum were stupid. Now I know scum are stupid. I really hope all these votes are just from Lysahs cult, because if there are actual townies amongst these votes you don't deserve to win for playing so thick. Well tbh scum are playing thick too, NKing VTs and now about to vote off the second VT, did your recruit button break somewhere?

Point to one post I defended Uggor, you failed to do it on the day Uggor was lynched, so I doubt you'll magically find a post today!

If I am to die, at least anyone that is a VT might wake up for a moment and realise how poorly they're playing. People that are most obvious scum: Greeney, Anakso (light cult) , Kurenai+Cruelle (dark cult). I'm going to hedge that Danner is also Light, that "plan" was a trap for Darks as far as I could tell, he put in mostly light members and one VT (me) in the hope that he would trap at least one or two dark members in it and force them to lynch their own team. (btw Danner, I didn't disagree with your plan at all.)

- - - Updated - - -

And also I believe when he died he showed up "cult leader" or something like that. Xanjori would know better than me, it was him.
    I didn't die, so it's hard to say! My team went on to win the game despite a ridiculous unfortunate start (I lost both acolytes by day 2 and had failed both recruits on the first two nights.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    t. Should Xanjori turn up scum if he's lynched tonight you're doing a huge gamble since you're doing the same thing that got Virothe lynched (and put Xanjori under suspicion) more or less as you'll probably be up for lynch soon enough. Should Xanjori turn up town you've definitely gained some credit. It would be an easy job for an Elvinia-cultist though.
    Exactly this btw. Light scum are leading this attempt at a lynch and dark scum are wondering wtf they are doing. It'll be quite easy for Dark scum to say "No, this lynch doesn't look good" because they're more aware than Light of who is actually on their team, which can only lead them to the conclusion that I am in fact a VT.

Deleted
    True but this game is not like the others.

Urghh just this.

It is all so messed up, people you had a read on on day 3 could be cult by day 4, cult recruiting cult, no one thought well what if Dark cults recruits have all been Light cults members or vice versa and so we have this balance with the deaths on page one but we shouldn't think one cult is not leading the other because of this.

At times I have had no real idea what is going on and have not participated as much as I would have liked, I have been very unsure what to make of all of it tbh. So the game is one dark red team v one light red team with town having no chance. Surely it can't be that simple? Can it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought scum were stupid. Now I know scum are stupid. I really hope all these votes are just from Lysahs cult, because if there are actual townies amongst
    Lol slip
    Might as well admit to being a cultist honestly Xanjori.
    I guess we all know why the possibility of some votes being from Elv cult isn't on your mind, because you now who Elv cult is and you know none of them are voting for you.
    As for defending Uggor, might have exaggerated a bit but:
    Yeah, at this point we just need to start killing cult. This whole "I'll claim to be X cult so you won't lynch me" thing is silly.
    Vote Cattaclysmic
    Here is your vote not on Uggor, instead voting for the cult we've killed more of already.
    I think you are either acting stupid, or attempting to get the last few members of the town lynched to make NKing the other cult team easier.
    And here is you calling Uggor town without mentioning his name, suspicious to me.

Honestly you gave a lack of input on Uggor while still calling me stupid for voting him, suspicious stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    with town having no chance. Surely it can't be that simple? Can it?
    It may not have meant to be. But so far we've had 2 NKs on VTs and are about to lynch a second VT. When it's played out like that you drastically remove the amount of voting power town has. What town needs to do tomorrow is vote off Greeney or Anakso, just so that we stop lynching VTs at least. Then you can remove people that are most likely to be on Dark Team (people that aren't instantly voting me.) The fact that Light team is rushing this lynch btw tells you they ARE in the position of power. You need to kill Lights to have any chance now.

Ironically this also means I should probably change my vote, as I need to target a Light member (an obvious one, so probably Greeney) and get Dark Teams backing for it along with the remaining VTs (I have no idea how many of those we have left, for all I know I could be the last or we could still have up to 4.)

- - - Updated - - -

And here is you calling Uggor town without mentioning his name, suspicious to me.
    I was talking about me, not Uggor.

Also the rest of your post is reaching so far its pathetic. I honestly hope we have some VTs alive that can see how obvious the duo of Greeney and Anakso are, because frankly it's disgusting how poorly they're playing and apparently getting away with it.

And woe is me, I'm trying to lynch claimed scum in a game! What an appalling tactic!

- - - Updated - - -

Also Anakso I just want to know, what is your defence going to be when I show up as a VT?

10+ Year Old Account
    You know Xan, I was against the Tuxed lynch in favor for a Cultist lynch right?

You know Xan, I was against the Tuxed lynch in favor for a Cultist lynch right?
    Yeah but you're on Greeneys team, and when he says jump you say how high.