Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    When they don't make an effort with the jokes, people complain. When they do make an effort, people complain ever more.

Humanity 2014: Unable to take a joke!

Blizzard is NOT the author of the faction betrayal joke. But they are responsible for Outcasts. I'm actually amazed at all the effort that went into that site, and I'm wondering how long it took them. Some of those paintings are absolutely epic, looking like weeks of work (especially the header image on the site).

While it's nice of them to do a joke, I think there would be a lot more people who would have appreciated Blizzard echoing the popular sentiment that things have been really dry lately, and a joke website is not going to staunch that spell.

i had my doubts but looking at the date nice april fools joke wish it was reall, btw when i log in to 1 of my chars after midning elvui went hello kitty on me as an april fools joke, was halerious but i count have that there permently

Deleted
    ok, how many raid tiers did this cost us?

I wish that this was real.

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    ok, how many raid tiers did this cost us?
    Less than the amount of times this stupid sentence was used.

Too bad this is "FAKE"

10+ Year Old Account
    woa, good effort on the joke MMO-C, really I though that was real till the end. I even made plans to betray change faction of my nelf hunter while I was reading it! Just before reaching the end I said "fuck april 1st!!" then realized I'd been fooled. You guys made it so believable really

the most obvious aprils fool EVER... R O F L

10+ Year Old Account
    whiney little bitches......lighten up and have some fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is something I've wanted for a while. Terrible April Fools joke.

"that actually makes more sense than arcades" Hah

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Wonder how much raid tiers they sacrificed to bring us that page with custom art and all.
    Probably none. Coding and Developing a new raid takes way way way more time than writing a one page article.

Logic, who knew?

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky Fred View Post
    This is actually sad. The Betrayal quest is a very interesting idea, even if it were a purchasable service. It's sad because they can come up with better ideas for April's fool than for features for their new, real expansion.
    Honestly, that feature alone would drive me to want to raid again, just imagine a Female Gnome Warrior being the Main tank for a Horde raid.

Deleted
    ? this aint funny.... how many million's are paying blizzard just for them to troll around this much ?

all that did was waste a workday that could have been spent improving what need's improvement.... blizzard the best example of a fat corrupt millionaire....

start working or reduce your absurd prices

Deleted
    All the time spent into shitty jokes instead of WoD beta.

Keep sucking that, blizzdrones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love April 1st.

I knew it was a joke from the start, thought it was worth a chuckle none-the-less.

10+ Year Old Account
    Österreich or Austria for the english speaking
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Wonder how much raid tiers they sacrificed to bring us that page with custom art and all.
    all of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    When they don't make an effort with the jokes, people complain. When they do make an effort, people complain ever more.

theres a line... you can make a aprils joke without wasting a team's entire workday or more on it...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Calm down and remember, that these people's opinions, as most people, don't really matter, nor does yours or mine. Nothing is changed or achieved by writing a 2 line post on a forum, which is why i rarely bother, unless i have something to add.(which is questionable even with this post)
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill