UI Setup/Guide NEW RAIDERS!

Hello everyone! Tonight Tanked Talk is going to be interviewing LilFire(Envy Guild Tank, #3 Prot Paladin on Proraider rankings) and Archimtiros(Pure Guild DPS, #9 Furry Warrior Proraider ranking)

If you're a new raider or even an experienced raider, and not sure about your UI, this is going to be a good segment for you to watch. We will be building a UI on the stream that everyone should be able to have good success with, and we will also be discussing addons and how you should be using them, where to place them on your screen, and how to optimize each addon for best performance.

Why is Tanked Talk discussing UI/Addons ? Personally I believe that the first step any raider should make is getting a good UI, a good UI is going to boost your over all performance and raid awareness. It's easy to download an addon and say you're using it, but it's not so easy to download 10 addons and making sure every placement is correct so you're taking in as much information as possible without having to look all over the screen.

How do I know if this video is for me ? If anything in this list applies, you should probably watch this segment.
    1) New raider\Casual\Just getting into heroics
    2) If you're looking at one addon and not getting information from 2 other addons at the same time
    3) If you have problems with tunnel vision(Focusing in on your casting bars, focusing to much on the boss, standing in stuff and not even realizing it)
    4) Have trouble remembering your keybindings
    5) If you aren't using macros.
    6) If you haven't customized DBM\Bigwigs
    7) If you're not using Weakauras/PowerAuras/Tell me when HEAVILY.
    8) If you're uptimes on spells are low
    9) If you study a fight and know the mechanics but you still don't know whats going on, until you have defeated the boss 4-5 times.

When and Where ?

http://www.twitch.tv/tankedtalk
    6PM EST Saturday 4/5/14

You will be able to find a copy of this video in the MMO CHAMP Tanked Talk thread, I will update this thread later with a URL.

Please feel free to post questions here, or ask questions in chat.

- - - Updated - - -

Going live.

I've killed Heroic Siegecrafter 12 times now with a total of over 180 attempts and I still haven't the slightest clue on the mechanics of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I've killed Heroic Siegecrafter 12 times now with a total of over 180 attempts and I still haven't the slightest clue on the mechanics of the fight.
    Haha, nice. Just don't stand in fire and focus whatever your raidlead tells you. Works for all WoW bosses ;D

Should have everything updated this week as far as the highlight and links to Arch and Fires UI, some people have been asking me for them.

We weren't going to have enough time to set up a UI on stream so we discussed addons I will be making segmented videos on setting up the UI this week.

What exactly is customized dbm/big wigs?

You can customize DBM + BIG WIGS To show up certain spots on your screen, make it bigger smaller, ignore some attacks, add in attacks. Sound alerts for a certain attack.

So for example with the sound.

1) You know you need to use cool down a for attack A every time attack a is coming a sound will come on. etc etc. Then you can memorize which cool down to use by a sound.

Will there be episodes that focusses solely on this? You know, where you actually show how. Kinda like episode 1 was supposed to be ^^', or was this just one time stream?
    Cause it sounded both fun to watch and educational.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    The case with almost every hunter who spends the fight on the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    Will there be episodes that focusses solely on this? You know, where you actually show how. Kinda like episode 1 was supposed to be ^^', or was this just one time stream?
    Cause it sounded both fun to watch and educational.

I will be setting up the UI in segment videos, it will be up this weekend. The thing is I've been busy with work this week, so I am slowly but surly getting it done.

Sorry for the delay.

If you are a raider learn to love Weakauras, that is all.

Can you please upload these videos to youtube later? twitch vod suck.