Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Bam. Done!

Update

When I first saw these screenshots I thought this one is the Gorgrond one because of the hill in the background ( which looks like those Grogrond volcanoes ). But after seeing the Draenor map today I noticed something. This is the Spires of Arak map. You see that alliance fortress? That's our garrison. That volcano/hill in the background is actually one of the spires of arak :P The spires of arak, as you can see on the map, are in orange ( dirt ) and black/brown. I can see the spire in the background follows the same pattern. You can see it on the fourth and fifth screenshtos from the garrison preview ( the one I linked above ) right above the jewelcrafting house. Also, as you can see on the screenshots, the zone/area looks complete and when you look at Spires of Arak map, you can see how the zone is pretty empty ( those big brown fields with nothing on them ) but that specific area ( the alliance fortress ) is complete :P

I also found this. This confirms our Garrison's location in Shadowmoon Valley. It's exactly where Lodovica said.

I am wondering where this garrison is located. None of the zones has dark blue-ish trees and skybox. In fact, only 2 zones have similiar trees. Spires of Arak and Tanaan Jungle. I think this is again Spires of Arak but during the night. Tanaan Jungle's trees are way too green ( according to the Draenor map, which is like a screenshot from above ).

We were shown this screenshot some time ago in one of the Blizzard Dev tweets. I found it on the map too - right here. There isn't even a need to point out the similarities :P
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2014-04-05 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    Update

When I first saw these screenshots I thought this one is the Gorgrond one because of the hill in the background ( which looks like those Grogrond volcanoes ). But after seeing the Draenor map today I noticed something. This is the Spires of Arak map. You see that alliance fortress? That's our garrison. That volcano/hill in the background is actually one of the spires of arak :P The spires of arak, as you can see on the map, are in orange ( dirt ) and black/brown. I can see the spire in the background follows the same pattern. You can see it on the fourth and fifth screenshtos from the garrison preview ( the one I linked above ) right above the jewelcrafting house. Also, as you can see on the screenshots, the zone/area looks complete and when you look at Spires of Arak map, you can see how the zone is pretty empty ( those big brown fields with nothing on them ) but that specific area ( the alliance fortress ) is complete :P

I also found this. This confirms our Garrison's location in Shadowmoon Valley. It's exactly where Lodovica said.

I am wondering where this garrison is located. None of the zones has dark blue-ish trees and skybox. In fact, only 2 zones have similiar trees. Spires of Arak and Tanaan Jungle. I think this is again Spires of Arak but during the night. Tanaan Jungle's trees are way too green ( according to the Draenor map, which is like a screenshot from above ).

We were shown this screenshot some time ago in one of the Blizzard Dev tweets. I found it on the map too - right here. There isn't even a need to point out the similarities :P
    I just wanted to post its confirmed that you are correct. Someone was playing with the sandbox, and went to the map with the base. He found 3 human buildings. The map said Spire Garrison

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiple locations Shadowmoon Valley garrison confirmed I guess.

Made a video about the shadowmoon one and it's in a completely different spot then you pointed out :/

15+ Year Old Account
    So, map updated.
    Do you think that the nagrand garrison will be on that area on the northeast by the throne of the elements?
    Looks like a good place

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    So, map updated.
    Do you think that the nagrand garrison will be on that area on the northeast by the throne of the elements?
    Looks like a good place
    I hope so. I already planned on putting my shaman out there and if it's close to the throne of elements all the better

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    I just wanted to post its confirmed that you are correct. Someone was playing with the sandbox, and went to the map with the base. He found 3 human buildings. The map said Spire Garrison
    Quote Originally Posted by karzal View Post
    Multiple locations Shadowmoon Valley garrison confirmed I guess.

Made a video about the shadowmoon one and it's in a completely different spot then you pointed out :/
    About a week or two ago there were 7 new WoD screenshots ( official ones ) 4 of them were showing SMV Garrison and I noticed that the place in that screenshot is totally different from the SMV garrison screenshots we had until now. At that point I had 2 ideas in mind: Either the original location for the SMV garrison was changed ( not the location as in co-ordinates but the area, like... adding new trees and bushes, changing the textures and stuff. Editing the zone itself, not the co-ordinates ) or there was a second garrison location in SMV.

http://i.imgur.com/FrPgfCQ.jpg

This is the same spot that it seen on your video at ~6:40

I was just too lazy to post the screenshots at the time >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    About a week or two ago there were 7 new WoD screenshots ( official ones ) 4 of them were showing SMV Garrison and I noticed that the place in that screenshot is totally different from the SMV garrison screenshots we had until now. At that point I had 2 ideas in mind: Either the original location for the SMV garrison was changed ( not the location as in co-ordinates but the area, like... adding new trees and bushes, changing the textures and stuff. Editing the zone itself, not the co-ordinates ) or there was a second garrison location in SMV.

http://i.imgur.com/FrPgfCQ.jpg

This is the same spot that it seen on your video at ~6:40

I was just too lazy to post the screenshots at the time >_<
    It's the same place, they removed the river and made it a forest. When the first minimap was posted, the forest was already there, people were confused because it didn't match the drawn map or the garrison screenshots. Now we know the place has changed, but the garrison will still go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It's the same place, they removed the river and made it a forest. When the first minimap was posted, the forest was already there, people were confused because it didn't match the drawn map or the garrison screenshots. Now we know the place has changed, but the garrison will still go there.
    Yep, look at dem trees which aren't showing on the actual in-game map and some of the screenshots.

But speaking of the Shadowmoon Valley garrison!
    The marlamin.com/minimaps website shows Shadowmoon Valley has TWO garrison locations; one in the south east and one in the north west. The trees are lacking in these small shots, indicating it is from an old map.

South east:

North west:

This may be true or Blizzard is still trying to place locations properly. Speculate away.
    I updated the map above to show both the locations.

- - - Updated - - -

And finally, the Frostfire Ridge Garrison location we have been guessing about.

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

Location on both (old) in-game map and minimap:

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance tier 3 Garrison in Talador.

And that's all I have for now.
    Last edited by PomPomPop; 2014-04-22 at 11:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guessed correct for Frostfire Ridge and Talador in my possible locations video
    I'll keep this thread under close watch, i'm really eager to find out where the other permanent spots will be

Quote Originally Posted by Lodovica View Post
    Yep, look at dem trees which aren't showing on the actual in-game map and some of the screenshots.

But speaking of the Shadowmoon Valley garrison!
    The marlamin.com/minimaps website shows Shadowmoon Valley has TWO garrison locations; one in the south east and one in the north west. The trees are lacking in these small shots, indicating it is from an old map.

South east:

North west:

This may be true or Blizzard is still trying to place locations properly. Speculate away.
    I updated the map above to show both the locations.

- - - Updated - - -

And finally, the Frostfire Ridge Garrison location we have been guessing about.

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

Location on both (old) in-game map and minimap:

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance tier 3 Garrison in Talador.

And that's all I have for now.

Hmm, that's interesting. I imagined the place where Frostfire Ridge's garrions is located would be a questing hub considering that the buildings are shown on the zone map whereas SMV's garrison location on the zone map looks like an empty hill. Speaking of SMV's garrison location... I wish they hadn't removed the river.

Anyway... I really hope they allow us to move our garrison to other zones atleast when we reach level 100... I MUST have my orc/tauren's shaman garrison in Nagrand!