Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jacce View Post
    No, they have not.
    You obviously don't pay attention.

People do not read. The release date is 12/20/14 or BEFORE. Worst-case scenario date means, for those where English is not your primary language, if they are not able to release WoD earlier, 12/20/14 is the latest date they will release it on. They are saying the want to release is earlier. I can say it slower if you need me to.

Boubouille... showing us you're in WoD Alpha is mean. Even if we 100% expect and understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Needs more datamining
    Two months on average.

BC friends/family alpha Aug 23, 2006
    BC beta start Oct 13, 2006

Wrath friends/family alpha May 20, 2008
    Wrath beta start Jul 17, 2008

Cata friends/family alpha May 3, 2010
    Cata beta start Jun 30, 2010

My body is ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lot of arguing here.

Back to the Ryg thread.

Lore
    hehe it's all good. "Alpha" is just what we're calling the start of our public testing period this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Slow and steady wins the race (or loses you lots of subs <3)

Would the file format give any fps benefits ? :/
    Plenty of reasons, although I get the feeling posting them would be lost on you.
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes
    Or should I?

I know that Alpha and Beta are important but I really don't like them, it would be much more interesting an realease where the entire community would start the game together without knowing nothing about it..But, well what can we do..

Now, about the Alpha testing beginning now, yeah, it's kind of disapointing, I was really hoping that Blizzard would surprise us this time with a fast realease.

Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    Two months on average.

BC friends/family alpha Aug 23, 2006
    BC beta start Oct 13, 2006

Wrath friends/family alpha May 20, 2008
    Wrath beta start Jul 17, 2008

Cata friends/family alpha May 3, 2010
    Cata beta start Jun 30, 2010
    it's not `F&F` alpha it's a `public` one, that mean it's a bit far more in development
    and it's going to be without NDA, so guess they give up on it with such leakers and dataminers around, so ye expect lots of info..
    Last edited by Zstr; 2014-04-03 at 11:30 PM.

It's not the F&F Alpha, it's a more public alpha, it's basically what the limited beta is at the very beginning of each expansion's beta

i wonder if the new file format will hinder datamining...

Quote Originally Posted by Uglysoso View Post
    People do not read. The release date is 12/20/14 or BEFORE. Worst-case scenario date means, for those where English is not your primary language, if they are not able to release WoD earlier, 12/20/14 is the latest date they will release it on. They are saying the want to release is earlier. I can say it slower if you need me to.
    Some like it slow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawcult View Post
    Alpha? Oh, wow. Blizzard, you're so gooood and fast at this. Speechless. Amazing. Wow. You're beyond pathetic at this point. Words cannot even begin to describe it.
    yes, because converting an entire 10 years worth of data to a whole new format and getting it ready for testing is and overnight task, idiot

2 months Alpha + 5 months Beta = October Release.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Jesus christ, There's just no fucking pleasing you people. Any of you.

The constant bitching about how slow they are, and when they offer you up an amazing piece of progress towards the expansion, most of you react by shitting on them more.

Previous Alpha phases have lasted 4 to 7 weeks and a less limited Beta is pretty soon to follow after that, in most cases.

Skip the Alpha? Why? So you people can fucking complain that it isn't polished enough when it goes to beta?
    Get with the program, These games don't just shit themselves out. Bunch of fucking mouth breathers.

/rant

Happy to see the wheels in motion for a WoD Beta and very excited that datamined information will now be available much more often.
    There's not enough yes to apply to this statement. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Jesus christ, There's just no fucking pleasing you people. Any of you.

The constant bitching about how slow they are, and when they offer you up an amazing piece of progress towards the expansion, most of you react by shitting on them more.

Previous Alpha phases have lasted 4 to 7 weeks and a less limited Beta is pretty soon to follow after that, in most cases.

Skip the Alpha? Why? So you people can fucking complain that it isn't polished enough when it goes to beta?
    Get with the program, These games don't just shit themselves out. Bunch of fucking mouth breathers.

/rant

Happy to see the wheels in motion for a WoD Beta and very excited that datamined information will now be available much more often.
    Says someone who doesnt mind playing with the same shit for 15 months. Youre in the minority

em i missing something or have they not updated beta part on account page yet?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    it's not `F&F` alpha it's a `public` one, that mean it's a bit far more in development
    and it's going to be without NDA, so guess they give up on it with such leakers and dataminers around, so ye expect lots of info..
    Did you perhaps read the article?

"One of our goals for this very early stage of the Alpha is to test out some new technology in the wild with employees and friends and family..."

Is it wrong Im most excited for the BATTLE.NET CLIENT CHAT!

Wooo, now more having to open a random game just to chat!