Deleted
    It's quite confusing looking at all these logs without knowing if you played a premade char or a copied.
    I'm surely not the best destro wl in the world, but I think I know what I do. As I wasn't able to maintain more than ~20k DPS on Gruul with my premade, it's kind of surprising to see people doing 40k DPS.
    What were your values with premades?

PS.: It felt like Gruul gets significantly easier with more people in the group?
    PPS.: Yes, both mages and warrriors are quite overpowered! But blizzard already said, that they didn't do much tuning yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Might change your tune come WoD. If anything afflic will be the most boring of the 3.
    It is funny that you say that, I actually dislike destro more with charred remains more than I do on live.

Could be that I hate low haste destro now that I think about it.
    Last edited by Kapelusz; 2014-07-22 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    Our Afflic lock dipped significantly towards the end of the fight, he is an excellent afflic lock in live, also it is kinda hard to play wod afflic sub optimally to be honest.
    Still harder than charred remains Destro...
    Shard managment is rng so it's harder to manage and get than embers, play it you'll see. And it's still competitive in single target for long fight but it has no burst.

Deleted
    I don't understand where everyone who says CR Destro is piss easy is coming from. Granted, I don't have the Beta, but I would imagine that if the damage difference between CB and Incin/Conflag increases, then so would the importance of casting CBs during procs. Surely the ideal strategy would be to stay around 3-3.5 embers and react to procs by emptying Burning Ember reserves?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    It's quite confusing looking at all these logs without knowing if you played a premade char or a copied.
    I'm surely not the best destro wl in the world, but I think I know what I do. As I wasn't able to maintain more than ~20k DPS on Gruul with my premade, it's kind of surprising to see people doing 40k DPS.
    What were your values with premades?
    Depends how long the fight was, a lot of the logs that are only 1-2 minutes are inflated.

Also I heard of some people using Dragonwrath, not sure if it was actually possible. Being EU, premade characters were out of the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Evela View Post
    Surely the ideal strategy would be to stay around 3-3.5 embers and react to procs by emptying Burning Ember reserves?
    thats the exact way you play destruction on live.

Deleted
    I don't understand where everyone who says CR Destro is piss easy is coming from. Granted, I don't have the Beta, but I would imagine that if the damage difference between CB and Incin/Conflag increases, then so would the importance of casting CBs during procs. Surely the ideal strategy would be to stay around 3-3.5 embers and react to procs by emptying Burning Ember reserves?
    You don't understand, moving embers from a precious resource to a plentiful commodity REDUCES the value of each ember. You are literally casting Chaos Bolt nearly every other spell.

This is not smart play because you don't change your strategy when trinkets proc anyway. You can go from Empty to Full in 5 casts of Incinerate.
    Last edited by mmoc112615a1c9; 2014-07-22 at 04:32 PM.

I have a question to you Beta testers,

Does Mannaroth's Fury affect cataclysm ( level 100 talent ) ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetweentheBlues View Post
    Does Mannaroth's Fury affect cataclysm ( level 100 talent ) ?
    Tool tip for MF remains the same:

But just in case I tested, and no it does not affect Cataclysm.

Deleted
    MF is still crap and hasn't changed.
    WTB the old MF.

Thank you for info

Quote Originally Posted by kornoth View Post
    Still harder than charred remains Destro...
    Shard managment is rng so it's harder to manage and get than embers, play it you'll see. And it's still competitive in single target for long fight but it has no burst.
    Fair enough but I don't fiind any spec at all challenging in WoD I've played nearly every spec I can so far and everything has been piss easy, kind of annoying I really would like snap shotting back.

I wish I had charred remain for raid testing :P all my characters kept getting deleted so I had to copy a fresh character with 100 talents D:

It's also quite possibly our afflic just had shit luck with shard regen or didn't have enough haste.

I don't think many people actually tried affliction and I keep seeing "Affliction is awful, much worse than the other two specs." but my results were completely different. Affliction was even with destro if not slightly ahead actually even with the 665 ilvl scaling. I saw demo to be behind both those specs but my demo is a but rusty and could definitely see some improvement. I'm not sure how everyone else is playing affliction but I've seen the best results keeping up soulburn: haunt only during dark soul/trinket procs while maintaining close to 100% regular haunt uptime with somewhat average shard regen. If you get super lucky with shards, you can throw out an extra soulburn: haunt here and there.

Edit: All my tests were done with level 100 premades so results could vary if you were using a level 90-91 scaled up character especially if you have low haste on your live gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    WTB the old MF.
    It isnt crap. You just need to learn how to use it properly.

Nah, you are literally generating so much embers that it no longer really matters what you do with them. It's actually pretty hard to stay above 2 embers without overcapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Nah, you are literally generating so much embers that it no longer really matters what you do with them. It's actually pretty hard to stay above 2 embers without overcapping.
    Thats true, the new rotation priority is nearly fail safed, I suspect it will be changed charred remains is the worst talent I've ever seen, I hate it period and it is over powered in so many levels for survivability and pvp. I would prefer they just give us something else that allows us to buff ourselves for a time by using an extra ember on chaos bolt or something like affliction or even a new ability that works similar to demo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truefire View Post
    I don't think many people actually tried affliction and I keep seeing "Affliction is awful, much worse than the other two specs." but my results were completely different. Affliction was even with destro if not slightly ahead actually even with the 665 ilvl scaling. I saw demo to be behind both those specs but my demo is a but rusty and could definitely see some improvement. I'm not sure how everyone else is playing affliction but I've seen the best results keeping up soulburn: haunt only during dark soul/trinket procs while maintaining close to 100% regular haunt uptime with somewhat average shard regen. If you get super lucky with shards, you can throw out an extra soulburn: haunt here and there.

Edit: All my tests were done with level 100 premades so results could vary if you were using a level 90-91 scaled up character especially if you have low haste on your live gear.
    I've noticed affliction behind demo and destro in all situations so far, demo with cataclysm destroys single target and multi-target (except destro is neck to neck on single target) but affliction I keep hearing is 'decent' from people yet every afflic lock I've seen just can't compete with destro and demo, during our gruul we had all 3 specs and where as me (destro) and the demo player were going ham and fighting for 2nd-3rd place cause fuck warriors, the afflic lock was struggling to stay in the top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkisyum View Post
    WTB the old MF.
    This. MF is joke of a talent. How exiting 2x dmg on 6 sec RoF, whoa! or 3 soc! wonderful! thanks for nothing blizz

Tarecgosa was usable on beta and it was a 10k DPS difference. I stopped using mine because it was really inflating my DPS.

CR Destro ATM kinda feels like ToT Demo when it comes to fillers - except instead of SF, SB, SF, SB, its Incin, CB, Incin, CB.

Deleted
    Did somebody figure out hidden benefits of Multistrike already? comparing it to mastery for demonology it seems to be just flat out weaker.
    Multistrike hits so far don't seem to generate additional fury, molten core proccs or shadowflame stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyand1337 View Post
    Did somebody figure out hidden benefits of Multistrike already? comparing it to mastery for demonology it seems to be just flat out weaker.
    Multistrike hits so far don't seem to generate additional fury, molten core proccs or shadowflame stacks.
    Any abilities that have extra benefit from Multistrike specifically say so on their tooltip
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.